ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Bloody el, is there a mid point haha !! Anyone got any suggestions for a meeting point ? Obviously we all will have to travel but it be worth it to meet everyone xx

WEll today im starting simply filling ...

heres my diary (obviously pre planned)

Breakfast
2 eggs fried in olive oil
Weightwatchers bagel

Dinner
Homemade sweet potato & red pepper soup
low cal bread x1

Tea

Spinach & chickpea curry
50g brown rice
Weightwatchers naan (3pp)

Snacks
s&v quavers (2pp)
ff cappacinno

5/49 pp used

WEll today im starting simply filling ...

heres my diary (obviously pre planned)

Breakfast
2 eggs fried in olive oil
Weightwatchers bagel

Dinner
Homemade sweet potato & red pepper soup
low cal bread x1

Tea

Spinach & chickpea curry
50g brown rice
Weightwatchers naan (3pp)

Snacks
s&v quavers (2pp)
ff cappacinno

5/49 pp used
Looks a yummilicious day hun... Why dont' you make 0pp (SF) garlic bread for with yer curry so its ALL free :D
WW petit pain.. With WW spread mixed with garlic to make yer own galic butter :) WW Spread is 0pp :D

Looks a yummilicious day hun... Why dont' you make 0pp (SF) garlic bread for with yer curry so its ALL free :D
WW petit pain.. With WW spread mixed with garlic to make yer own galic butter :) WW Spread is 0pp :D

Oooo cheers for that honey, iv got the ww spread ... ile have to get them petit pains !! great idea xxxxx

Eeekk just booked a nice trip to Amsterdam for hubby's bday :) can't wait xx

Exciting about Amsterdam! And simply filling is pretty awesome I did it most of the time up to target :) ooh is your target 120lb check you out skinny Minnie ;-) x

*Claire-Bear* said:
Eeekk just booked a nice trip to Amsterdam for hubby's bday :) can't wait xx

Omg jealous have you been before? It's my fave place in the world, we go loads.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

icklerockchick said:
Exciting about Amsterdam! And simply filling is pretty awesome I did it most of the time up to target :) ooh is your target 120lb check you out skinny Minnie ;-) x

Day 1 and I'm lovingggg it !! Made the most amazing soup with ingredients I'd usually point :)

120lb or 8st8 is prob quite big for someone my height? 5ft1 .. But I'm a 8/10 now so I dunno why anyone would wanna be smaller then that ... I no I wouldn't ... So 120 it is ;)

I caaant wait til Amsterdam :) xxxx

Mrsm79 said:
Omg jealous have you been before? It's my fave place in the world, we go loads.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Nooooo I'm well excited, where do you usually stay? Xxx

We used to stay in a little apartment place called homesterdam but its not there any more it was well funky. We might go out for my birthday in December, we went last year. There was the biggest Christmas tree in Dam square it was lush sooooo Christmassy. Ralph's looking at flights now:)

Mrsm79 said:
We used to stay in a little apartment place called homesterdam but its not there any more it was well funky. We might go out for my birthday in December, we went last year. There was the biggest Christmas tree in Dam square it was lush sooooo Christmassy. Ralph's looking at flights now:)

Haha glad iv inspired you ;) were staying in the city centre ... Goin for 3 nights xxx

Mrsm79 said:
Awesome, you'll love it. Buy a good map though. You'll def need to be in the centre.

Cool ! Matts a good map reader, I wouldn't no me head from me bum me!! Any recommendations of places to visit? Xx

We've done the cannabis museum. The sex museum (that was cool) obvious places like the red light district. Vondell park in the summer is lush to chill out and sunbathe in. We've always wanted to go to Anne Franks house but the queues are always massive. There's madam Tussaud, Amsterdam dungeons. It's nice just to sit by the canal and have a drink.
Awwwww I wanna go so badly.
Last time we went with our friends we had the kids with us. I waited round the corner with the kids, whilst Ralph showed them round the red light district little did I know I was stood waiting directly outside a live sex show, I was too scared to move away in case I got lost. We have to be careful when we go now coz my sons getting awful inquisitive.
You'll love it.

We've done the cannabis museum. The sex museum (that was cool) obvious places like the red light district. Vondell park in the summer is lush to chill out and sunbathe in. We've always wanted to go to Anne Franks house but the queues are always massive. There's madam Tussaud, Amsterdam dungeons. It's nice just to sit by the canal and have a drink.
Awwwww I wanna go so badly.
Last time we went with our friends we had the kids with us. I waited round the corner with the kids, whilst Ralph showed them round the red light district little did I know I was stood waiting directly outside a live sex show, I was too scared to move away in case I got lost. We have to be careful when we go now coz my sons getting awful inquisitive.
You'll love it.

aWWWWWW WOW!!! im guna visit anne frank museum, i was looking online before and if you book before, you can beat the ques !!! and wow, im deffo goin the sex museum !!!! ohhhhh i cannot wait !!!!!!!!

Frances, ive just payed £250 for 3 nights in a nice hotel in the centre & flights .... so not too bad for £125 pp for a city break :D why dont you suggest you both go for a special occasion ? xxx

Bloody hell that's cheap. Who ya flying with, where from and when (not that I'm gonna stalk ya and go at the same time it's just normally double that at Christmas when we like to go)

*Claire-Bear* said:
aWWWWWW WOW!!! im guna visit anne frank museum, i was looking online before and if you book before, you can beat the ques !!! and wow, im deffo goin the sex museum !!!! ohhhhh i cannot wait !!!!!!!!

Frances, ive just payed £250 for 3 nights in a nice hotel in the centre & flights .... so not too bad for £125 pp for a city break :D why dont you suggest you both go for a special occasion ? xxx

Yea am sure we'd get there cheap enough but he's been n reluctant to go back. Same with Paris, Rome, Prague........ It's hard to find somewhere he's not been... Seen as he spent 3 years travelling!!!!
Ah we'll get there ;)

Back