ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Bloody hell that's cheap. Who ya flying with, where from and when (not that I'm gonna stalk ya and go at the same time it's just normally double that at Christmas when we like to go)

Haha, its ok ... i dont mind! join us ;)

so im going with Easyjet from Manchester ...... in January .. and were staying in this place .... WestCord City Centre Hotel Amsterdam (The Netherlands) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor ... i like its funkyness ... i booked thru expedia for the hotel room .. which had 15% off if you book 3 nights or more so our room was £150 for 3 nights, and our flights were £50 each .... i like to shop around for bargains me :p xx

That is really good. Ralph's a bargain hunter and he'll search for hours but we've never done it that cheap. We paid £270 just for the apartment last time for 2 nights.

Mrsm79 said:
That is really good. Ralph's a bargain hunter and he'll search for hours but we've never done it that cheap. We paid £270 just for the apartment last time for 2 nights.

I spose Xmas is proper peak time ? I bet it's so festive n romantic tho :) .., its a Shame it's so dear! £270 is extortionate for 2 nights! I went thru the search engine trivago ,. It's really good xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Hotel looks great. Love the way the bed is the headboard and dresser :)

Funky init Frances! It has see thru sinks too !!! Well good !!!!! You should show it Jono .. Tell him u wanna go ..... Matt was always a bit funny about travel with him bein in the army but I always say, yeah you went but I wasn't there ;) xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Funky init Frances! It has see thru sinks too !!! Well good !!!!! You should show it Jono .. Tell him u wanna go ..... Matt was always a bit funny about travel with him bein in the army but I always say, yeah you went but I wasn't there ;) xxx

Ha ha that's exactly what I say to him.
Like, in fairness.. He went on his tobler(own), it'd b a different experience

linski24 said:
Oooohhh I looked at the pics ... Very nice hotel :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhh cheers :) xxxx

Dubchick81 said:
Ha ha that's exactly what I say to him.
Like, in fairness.. He went on his tobler(own), it'd b a different experience

So using tobler(own) haha !!!!! Deffo would be diff goin with you !! Keep tellin him xx

Ohhhhhhhhh god !!! I couldn't sleep last night, guess Wat time I fell asleep !!!!! 6am !!!!! Stupid night shifts have screwed me up !!!! And iv just gone to a diabetes appt to be told its actually in 3 weeks!!! I'm not safe to leave the house me haha !!!!!!! Xxxx

And in the hours I struggled to sleep I bloody bought bonfire lollies on eBay!! How bloody sad !!!!! So now their guna come n ile eat em all !!!!! Oh god !!! Xx

LMAO... Buying bonfire lollies... LMAO
Not good you couldn't sleep.. Must have been a full moon.. Few on here have said the same..
Also.. LMAO at you turning up 3 weeks early... Tho it does suck as i'm sure you'd rather have been chillaxing with some crap TV or something

Hi hun, how did you start losing again? I'm like you I've not lost for so long now and I'm frustrated and I've tried so many different diets but you're losing all the time now any advice?

For when I get back on track I'm going to maintain for a bit whilst I settle in my job and hours then I want to get this last half a stone off

Dubchick81 said:
LMAO... Buying bonfire lollies... LMAO
Not good you couldn't sleep.. Must have been a full moon.. Few on here have said the same..
Also.. LMAO at you turning up 3 weeks early... Tho it does suck as i'm sure you'd rather have been chillaxing with some crap TV or something

Pahaha !!!! I got pissed wet thru too !!!!

Watching greys anatomy now ;) just had soup n a roll n under the duvet on my sofa :) xxxx

Baby-belle said:
Hi hun, how did you start losing again? I'm like you I've not lost for so long now and I'm frustrated and I've tried so many different diets but you're losing all the time now any advice?

For when I get back on track I'm going to maintain for a bit whilst I settle in my job and hours then I want to get this last half a stone off

I cut my carbs n cals ! Under 100g of carbs n 1100 cals !! It gave my metabolism a shock n Then I went onto strict 26pp on ww with fruit as snacks :) .. I'm now doin sf on ww ... Not watching carbs but keepin cals low :) xxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
I cut my carbs n cals ! Under 100g of carbs n 1100 cals !! It gave my metabolism a shock n Then I went onto strict 26pp on ww with fruit as snacks :) .. I'm now doin sf on ww ... Not watching carbs but keepin cals low :) xxxxx

I do 100g and under of carbs ... Can't say I always stick to my 1200 cals tho :-( Claire you're so good at this ..!! My weight loss is soooooo slow ..!!!!! Does my head in ..!!!!
Xxx

Can't help thinking this is me and what I'm meant to look like/be .... I refuse to accept that tho :-( maybe that's half my problem ... I obsess :-(
Watched nigella on the telly box last night as she's lost soooo much weight ... She looks bloody fab ..!!!!!

linski24 said:
I do 100g and under of carbs ... Can't say I always stick to my 1200 cals tho :-( Claire you're so good at this ..!! My weight loss is soooooo slow ..!!!!! Does my head in ..!!!!
Xxx

Yeah but you need to let your diet work around you not the other way ... Have you had thyroid checks? One of the reasons I stopped loosing was coz I was diagnosed under active thyroid .... I'm only good coz iv the old diabetes to think of too, and my past eating disorder will never allow me to be overly bad ... I wish I was normal if I'm honest but the guilt for me is too much xxxx

linski24 said:
Can't help thinking this is me and what I'm meant to look like/be .... I refuse to accept that tho :-( maybe that's half my problem ... I obsess :-(
Watched nigella on the telly box last night as she's lost soooo much weight ... She looks bloody fab ..!!!!!

That's what I keep thinking is this just me ? But I was thinner in April and felt better than I donor, maybe maintain for a bit like me to take the pressure off and stop weighing yourself then in 3 weeks time we should both weigh and do what Claire has done cut carbs and cals!

Back