ProPoints Sinéad's WW Diary :)

my weight gain is down to giving up smoking as well. Frustrating or what?! give up a nasty habbit and gain another grrr xx

I'm currently giving up smoking, for the 364628th time. Well done for quitting hun, I was once told, being a smoker is as bad for your body as carrying around an extra 6 stone of bodyweight on your body? Who knows if it's true but gosh, I wouldn't want to add 6 stone onto my body weight, my poor legs! Have a good week lovely xx

Well this week i went to the gym 4 times. I did 6 classes in total, a mixture of step, spinning and bodypump. I ate really well all week. I ate all my 29 dailies plus i ate 42 of my weeklies. I lost 1ib so at least it moving in the right direction. I would have liked 2 ibs off but im not gonna complain. Will eat all my weeklies this week too and hope for another loss.

no i must get the tape measure out over the weekend, if i can find it!!! I feel slimmer so im happy with that...
my periods are due in a weeks time and im soooo hungry today its unreal. i will have no problems eating my 49 weeklies this week thats for sure :)

I'm only leaving work now so quickly logged on here. I'm soooo hungry its unreal. Since my weigh in on wed i have already used 28 of my weeklies on chocolate + bigger dinners. not to bothered as they are there to be used. Had to work late last night too so that is 2 nights that i missed the gym. i have the classes booked for sat + sun to make up for it. hope u all have a good weekend :)

Lost a half pound this week. Happy enough with that as its moving in the right direction plus my period is due on fri and this is the week i normally gain.... Its just so slow to come off. 7.5ibs in 8 weeks and bear in mind i lost 7 of those in week 1. No weigh in until 4th Jan so fingers crossed i can keep myself on the straight and narrow. I only have the 26th and 27th off work so wont have time off to do too much damage... The gym is doing an 8 week "The biggest loser" in jan. I can register for free and they will weigh and measure me. I will go back to my ww weigh ins until that starts then stop going to the ww class altogether. I will save myself the 10e a week. Plus the thought of having a fit gym instructor measure me will DEF keep me on straight and narrow lol...

Happy Christmas honey. Hope everyone has great Christmas and New years and here's to a fab 2012!
xxx

Ah my best friend got engaged and guess who is gonna be bridesmaid... Woohoo :) back counting 2moro propoints. Been eating a lot of crap today just cos its in front of me. Going out later too so drinks galore... Myself and matts first xmas so got to enjoy it xx

Happy new year to all on minimins. I fell off the wagon big time this week. Every day i tried but didnt succeed. No gym either. Im starting afresh on tuesday 3rd jan when im back at work and back at the gym. Will be weighing in myself at home for now.

Back