ProPoints Sinéad's WW Diary :)

It's all the exercising. I used to exercise everyday and never lost weight. I decided to stop and see how it goes and I loose more weight now not exercising than I did when exercising. U shud take your measurements as well cus u cud be loosing inches and gaining muscle cus muscle weighs more than fat.

For the love of god......thats rediculous because you are so so good.

Do you remember last week I told you about the girl in my class that does alot of exercise and our leader told her to up her pp. She did, she took 32 a day plus most of her weeklies and she lost this week. I definately think you should give that a go. This eating 29 isn't working for you so you've nothing to loss by giving it a go. I really really hope you don't let this bet you because you are doing so so well!!!! And you are really very healthy!!

((((hugs))))) and keep going xxxx

Ah hon, im sorry to hear that but i agree with the other girls, you are very healthy so be very proud of that!
and hell you have nothing to loose by upping your pts so id say go for it. you must have to do something to balance out the hours of exercise you're doin!
Keep up the good work-it will pay off in end... xx

Aww thanks girls. Not gonna give up. Feel so much better cos of the exercise. My skin, hair and nails are great. Will try to use all my weeklies this week and see what happens. Sure it cant get any worse...can it :) was out tonight for a lovely meal. Really enjoyed it and didnt point a bloody thing lol

Something similar happened me. Gain and sts for 3 weeks then all of a sudden -4.5!!!
Leader said some people's bodies has monthly weight loss cycles as opposed to weekly.

Oh gosh, that's shocking - your food diaries are always so good.

Maybe like the others have said try having more pts. Good luck for the week ahead lovely. xx

Hiya hunnie.. Really sorry you had a gain.. As I said last week it has to be that ur building muscle from all that exercise.. You're doing amazingly well. Am glad its not knocked u to give up.. (can I have some of ur determination please???! lol)

I'd definitely do as Laura's advising. We need the min 29 for our body's to get by without exercising.. When yer exercising you need that bit extra.. Maybe try protien shakes or something after the gym.. Make it with milk (skimmed) and it'd use a good 6 r 7.. That way yer helping with toning (from the extra protein) and using more PP's while not turning to sweets n chocolate to use up more..

Hiya hunnie.. Really sorry you had a gain.. As I said last week it has to be that ur building muscle from all that exercise.. You're doing amazingly well. Am glad its not knocked u to give up.. (can I have some of ur determination please???! lol)

I'd definitely do as Laura's advising. We need the min 29 for our body's to get by without exercising.. When yer exercising you need that bit extra.. Maybe try protien shakes or something after the gym.. Make it with milk (skimmed) and it'd use a good 6 r 7.. That way yer helping with toning (from the extra protein) and using more PP's while not turning to sweets n chocolate to use up more..

Ohh she's a wise one hehe

Well done on staying determined! Good luck for this week, I'm sure you'll see results soon, you deserve to. Don't forget to do your measurements too xxx

thanks - i dont like shakes but what i was thinking was having extra meat with my dinner each night and bigger portion of cereal... things like that to increase the points. dont want to turn to crisps and chocolate... well not all the time anyway..
the only reason im so determined is cos i have a wardrobe full of clothes and i cannot fit into any of them. i was a size 8 to 10 but now im a 14. im only 5ft so i feel really big at the moment and so unhappy with the way my body looks and feels.
if i had known giving up smoking was gonna cause this much hassle i would have thought twice...

I'm upping my dailies too, I'm trying to add more pp like oil and stuff to my stirfries, and more meat as well. Same reason you gave, don't wanna be eating rubbish to make up the pp's, defeats the purpose really to me. Good luck. And congrates on giving up the smoking, I gave up about 5 years ago, best thing for your health x

Will you girls come and have a word with my smelly smoker BF!!! Am always giving out about his smoking but he won't listen..
Tho at the end of the day, I do realise he needs to do it for him.. Very frustrating tho..
We want to have a baby in the next year r so.. Once we get a house sorted really.. But I will not start to think about until he's a NON SMOKER!! The damages n effects passive smoking has on babies is unreal.. He's hav to stay out of the room and away from the baby for minimum of half an hour after going outside to have a cigarette for it not to affect them.. He may as well not be there!!!!! (sorry rant over )

Yip I agree with you, he'd need to give up smoking to give the baby and you during pregnancy the best chance of good health. But as you say he needs to want to give up to do it successfully. I just decided one day and gave up and that was the end of that. I was smoking about 30 a day at that point, was living down the country and wasn't very happy. On the day I moved back home I gave up and never looked back. So maybe he could set a deadline of when you move into your new place !?!

Sorry Sinéad, thought this was Francis's thread hehe

oh no worries, my ex bf hated me smoking and i couldnt give up when he wanted me to. once he once gone i gave up no problem... i just decided one day and that was it. i am very determinded when i wanna be :)

i agree about the baby stuff. i just found out a while ago that my tubes are blocked so no chance of me falling pregnant until i have them unblocked etc and even then no chance that i will be able to have a baby. thats another reason why im trying to lose this weight as im on the public waiting and it should be going ahead around may/june next year.

oh no worries, my ex bf hated me smoking and i couldnt give up when he wanted me to. once he once gone i gave up no problem... i just decided one day and that was it. i am very determinded when i wanna be :)

i agree about the baby stuff. i just found out a while ago that my tubes are blocked so no chance of me falling pregnant until i have them unblocked etc and even then no chance that i will be able to have a baby. thats another reason why im trying to lose this weight as im on the public waiting and it should be going ahead around may/june next year.

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that! Hopefully one day if you want to you will be able to have kids! They can do great things now. xxx

Mayb one day ta'll get a wee surprise. These things happen sometimes :D
Yea it has to b for him tho. No point doin it for me r a baby.
Anyway, back to weight loss.. Hav just cooked my first dinner of about 2 weeks n huge pot of zero pp veg soup. So fingers crossed I'm back on the wagon :) x

brien77 said:
Oh lovely. Can i have your recipe for zero point soup pls :)

Yea hun. Made veg soup today. 2 carrots. 1 lge onion, 200g parsnip/turnip, clove garlic, 2 Tina chopped tomatoes, salt n pepper n 1.5lt veg stock.
Ders a few more on my recipe thread there too. Shud b a link on my signature x

Back