Single bus seat!

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Just noticed I don't over hang on to the next seat now, I used to dread anyone siting next to me cos they'd end up with only 2/3 of their seat. Little things cheer me up lol

Lexie2005 said:
Just noticed I don't over hang on to the next seat now, I used to dread anyone siting next to me cos they'd end up with only 2/3 of their seat. Little things cheer me up lol

How fabulous :) I used to worry about squashing my OH lol bit silly as he's not that small, short, or skinny.. He's 6' muscled and def not skinny lol and can eat ice cream every night if he wants!!

Yay for smaller bums! :)

It's the wee silly things that matter and show how much you have achieved;) I so hope that I will be more comfortable on a plane this year, 11 more weeks to make sure I can achieve it;) I always dread Shen they are weighting the hold luggage that they might ask to weigh me and charge me over baggage!!!

It's things like this that keep us all going :D xxx

that is just so bril. waiting for my turn to be able to say that

Well done! I am a commuter and I used to worry about taking up too much space.

Thankfully I have space on the train seat now....Phew

I love noticing the little things. Things that we don't always think about until we suddenly realise the changes :) then we realise how much some things bothered us.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just noticed that I'm not squished in the tub chairs at work anymore. It made me smile a little at a really boring meeting!

Back