Siobhan's 20 day BOOT CAMP! :whacky068:

Good morning lovelies! Hope your all having a lovely Thursday - weekend is creeping up on us already! The break from training last night did me the world of good - was bounding this morning!! Got my happy playlist on repeat this morning and I'm goina listen to it all day at work cause I got some super things to do today and tomorrow's my deadline :rolleyes:
A loan of some supernatural powers would be welcome today :D
Broke my treadmill record this morning WHOOP. I think the word for how I'm feeling today is MOMENTOUS!!

6.30 Gym - 10 minute bike,
15 minute cross trainer,
42 minute run,
1/2 circuit of weights
DONE :whacky068:
8.40 Work DONE
9.30 Shake1 DONE
12.00 Lunch Break Shake 2 DONE
12.30 Walk 30 minDONE
4.00 Home make cake for housemates birthday DONE
4.30 1.5hrs study not done
7.00 Rowing Training DONE
9.00 Home - 1 hours study Shake 3 DONE
11.00 BED DONE

Last edited:
Friday & Saturday

Lie in till 7.00 mmmmmmmm QED
8.00 Work - Deadline this evening so head down to finish up Project DONE
10.00 Shake 1DONE
12.30 Lunch Break Shake 2DONE
1.15 1 hr 45 min ProjectDONE
3.00 Tea BreakDONE
3.15 Write up report on Project wrap up and submit weekly reportDONE
4.30 Head home LATE
OOPS change of plan worked later so gym at 7.00
5.00 Gym - 35 minute run, DONE
20 minute bike, DONE
20 minute cross trainerDONE
1km swim + 15 minutes sauna (Friday treat!)DONE
7.30 Home, cup of tea 1 hour sleepDONE
8.30 Shake 3 Study 1.5 hoursDONE
10.00 Movie! NOT DONE
11.30 SLEEEEPP

Saturday
9.00 Gym - 20 minute run,
20 minute bike,
10 minute Stairmaster
10 minute cross trainer
Full weights
1 km swim
11.00 Shake 1
2.0 hours study
1.30 Lunch Break Shake 2, 30 minute walk
2.30 2 hours study
4.30 Cinema
8.00 Shake 3 Study 2.5 hours
10.30 TV Tea and Bedtime

Last edited:
Your doing great.Glad to hear you are adding in some treats,lie in and a lovely sauna.Have a great weekend.
Cathy

ohhh thanks hon your so good - just what I needed this morning xx really hope this change over goes well for you this week

Saturday
9.00 Gym - 20 minute run, DONE 45 Minutes
20 minute bike,DONE
10 minute StairmasterDONE
10 minute cross trainerDONE
Full weightsDONE
1 km swimDONE
11.00 Shake 1DONE
2.0 hours studyDONE
1.30 Lunch Break Shake 2, 30 minute walk DONE
2.30 2 hours study DONE
4.30 BreakDONE
8.00 Shake 3 Study 2.5 hoursDONE
10.30 TV Tea and BedtimeDONE

Last edited:
Hope you had a productive weekend.
and are raring to go this week.
Cathy

hi Cathy

Thanks hon, I sure did, Bank Holiday weekend here very much enjoyed it! Hope you had a good one!
Sunday
10.00 Gym - 10 minute run,DONE
10 minute bike,DONE
10 minute StairmasterDONE
10 minute cross trainerDONE
2 x Full weightsDONE

11.00 Shake 1DONE
Study all dayDONE
7.00 Shake 3 Made Birthday cake for my friend, went to her house, out for the night with the girls FUN TIMESDONE
4.00 BED!

Monday
9.00 Run 50 minutesDONE
11.00 Shake DONE
StudyDONE
4.00 Shake Met girls in town for last night re-cap and coffeeDONE
6.00 Drove back to my own place, an hour away and cleaned the house top to bottom. AGAIN. DONE
9.00 ShakeDONE
11.00 Bed

Back to work in the morning. Running out doors was a nice swap from the treadmill today but looking forward to the gym in the morning too. So tomorrow looks like this:

Tuesday
6.30 Gym - 20 minute run, 20 minute bike, 10 minute cross trainer, 1/2 set weights. DONE
8.00 Work - Fix problem from Friday and get ready for meeting.NOT SO DONE
10.00 shake, DONE
12.00 Lunch break - soccerDONE
1.15 Work New Project!!DONE
4.30 Home, tea, 2 hours studyDONE
7.00 Rowing trainingDONE
9.30 Home, 1 hour study ShakeDONE kinda
11.00 BedDONE SOOON

Last edited:
Good morning darlings,
So Re-feeding tomorrow, week earlier than schedule but it has to be done. Cannot wait till these exams are over with so I can have my life back haha. Even training is a tight squeeze to fit in at the moment.
Oh well 25th of August and its all over!

Hi guys Last day of TFR! Scared and excited and looking forward to ripping into some really aggressive training now that I'll have the fuel to do it! Love and hugs xxx

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday. Whacked today - hit by a bus sensation is back. Apparently re-feeding is a lot more complex than I was told last time! I was looking forward to some nice maintenance bars but the pharmacist told me today that that's not how it works anymore you have to use the TFR shakes while refeeding. I'm sure on a normal day her lecture would have been much welcomed but today I felt more like throwing my bag at her and running out of the shop!
Oh well I'm sure this will pass off by the afternoon and I'll be flying fit again. Weigh-in was fine 4 lbs gone, but measurements are impressive down 6 cm on the waist this week so that explains the size 10 trousers getting on this time! They're a little squeeze but not bad couple of more weeks training and there'll be a room in them. I'll write up my schedule later more so cause I don't want to think about what needs to get done today right this minute!!

Love you all

Well done Siobhi

You got into size 10's that's brilliant. Was thinking of starting exercise this week. But my gym is a bit away and I can't afford the membership or daily workouts and need new trainers. So I'll just have to stick to TFR 100%. Could go walking but I hate it.
By the way did you see in my diary lost another 4lbs this week am well pleased.

yeah thats super hon well done you sorry haven't had much time today to get back to you. You know if you want to do exercise you don't have to leave your house anymore, theres some really good pilates and exercise vids on youtube and if your a bit more vigorous with the house work or running up the stairs you'll get in little intervals of your heart rate rising and falling and that keeps you in a fat burning zone. To be honest a lot of my training my heart rate is too high for optimum fat burn but its excellent for your heart and lungs so I try to keep a mix of interval training and real cardio training.
The most important thing about it really is that it fits into your life and you don't have to think about doing it anymore - same with food habits. Even just doing a few sit ups 5/10 a day is good practice. Building muscle burns fat 4 times faster, so carrying your shopping a bit further or doing some exercises with bean tins are good improvements that take only 2-3 minutes a day to do. Thin people have habits that keep them thin without effort its just about being thin in your mind. Thats my theory you can tell me its BS if you want to hahahahaha

Good luck with your refeed .It will be good for you to start enyoying real food again.Well done for getting into your size 10 trousers.
Take care of yourself and dont overdo it.
Cathy

Thanks sweetheart I see the Atkins is going well for you! I've decided following LT that I'm going to trust myself for once and just use Minimins and listen to my body for a month or two and see how it goes. Its time for real life now!

Thursday

Oh pay day - you are so wonderful. Feeling much better today still a little tired but nothing like yesterday thankfully. Must be getting close to the weekend hahaha. Only 7 days to Holland :candledinner:
Hope everyone has a really fantastic day.
Thursday:
8.00 Up - studied late last night & sore knee
8.30Work DONE
10.00 Shake DONE
12.30Lunch Break Shake 2 30 minute walk DONE
4.30 Home 2 hours study DONE
7.00 Rowing training DONE
9.00 Chicken
9.15 Home 2 hours study

Last edited:
Super Boot camp!

So glad its Friday!!!
Friday
6.30 Gym 10 run, 10 cycle, 10 cross trainer, set of weightsDONE
8.00 Work DONE
10.00 shake, DONE
12.00 Lunch break Shake 2DONE
1.15 Report on ProjectsDONE
4.30 Home, tea, 2 hours studyDONE
7.00 Gym 5km run, 10 minute bike, 10 minute cross trainer, 10 minute stairs machine, 2 sets of weightsDONE
9.30 Home, 1 hour study Small mealDONE
10.30 Movie and sleep TOO TIRED

Hope everyone is doing well today! This day next week I'll be in Holland with David how lovely is that!!! So putting in a huge effort this week on all fronts to make sure I can get the most from my few days there with him :)
Rowing was good last night was pretty tough but I would love if it was more like that every time I could count on it as a real training session then sometimes its very lackadaisical.
Love and Hugs xx

Last edited:
Saturday

8.00 Gym 3km run, 15 min cycle, 10 cross trainer, 1/2 set of weights, 40 lengths 15 minutes in sauna.
9.40 Some grocery shopping and coffee
10.00 Study, breakfast shake. 3L water oops
1.00 Break 30 minutes - tea more water
1.30 Study 2 hours
3.30 15 minute break
3.45 Study 2 hours 15 min
6.00 Break - cycle to my brothers house have re-feed meal
7.00 Home, Study 2.5 hours
9.30 Watch a movie
11.00 Sleep

Sunday
7.00 Study 2.5 hours
10.00 Gym
11.40 Home, shake, tea, sleep for 30 min
12.20 Study 1 hour 40 minutes
2.00 Break - 30 minute walk refeed meal
3.00 Study 2 hours
5.00 10 minute break - tea
5.10 1 hour 50 minutes study
7.00 Break, organise for work and gym on Monday
9.00 Read over notes for 30 minutes.
10.00 Bed
ALL DONE

Monday
6.30 Gym NOT DONE TOO SORE
8.00 Work Shake and TeaDONE
10.00 Break to organize what needs to be done for new project
11.00 Task 1
12.00 Lunch break re-feed meal
1.00 Task 2
4.30 Home
5.00 Gym and re-feed meal 2
7.00 2 hours study
9.00 Stretches, pack gear
10.00 1 hour study
11.00 Bed

Last edited:
Thanks darling, 4 days to go to Holland!!

Back