Siobhan's *EE* Food Diary!!

DISASTER!!!

Well Wednesday ended up being a DISASTER!!
I ate tuna on wholemeal toast & chocolate!! Lots of chocolate!!
A bounty bar,a ripple & a small kitkat,then more tuna on toast & about 5 or 6 alpen lights!!
But not gunna beat myself up about it,as I was feeling so unwell sneezing constantly & aching all over...
But got back on it as much as I could on Thursday...Just had loads of fruit & a baked potato with beans low fat cheddar with broccoli,sprouts & carrots.
Feeling a lot better today,not 100% but getting there.

Friday I was feeling much better,but still not much of an appetite,but made diet coke chicken & added mushrooms & carrots to it to make it go further & be a bit more filling,and it was really nice.

Food diary to follow......

FRIDAY 4th Feb

B-Banana & pineapple mixed with fat free fromage frais.

L-Did'nt have lunch as I was'nt that hungry just had 2 alpen light bars(HeB) & fruit through the day til dinner.

D-Diet coke chicken with broccoli,carrot & cauliflower.

Snacks & Drinks
Tea, Juice,I used my milk from HeA for tea.Muller light yog,red grapes,cherries,nectarine,plum,banana,Alpen light bar 3 syns,kitkat 5.5 syns.Options hot choc 2 syns.

TOTAL SYNS 10.5

SATURDAY 5th Feb

B-
Banana & pineapple mixed with fat free fromage frais.

L-Did'nt have lunch as I was'nt that hungry just had 2 alpen light bars(HeB) & plenty of fruit through the day til dinner.

D-Diet coke chicken with broccoli,carrot & cauliflower.

Snacks & Drinks
Tea, Juice,I used my milk from HeA for tea.Muller light yog,few handfuls of red grapes,handful of fresh cherries,nectarine,plum,banana,2 x Alpen light bar 6 syns,kitkat 5.5 syns.

TOTAL SYNS 11.5

Felt a lot better Saturday,but still finding it hard to breath as my sinuses are still suffering & my headaches lingering because of that!

Made some chocolate buns & cornflake buns with my little boy,as we were supposed to be going to the park but the weather was awful,so we stayed in & baked...
Starting to feel like my depression is finally departing,my family & friends have been complimenting me that they have'nt seen me look this happy in YEARS!! And it felt marvellous that people were noticing on the outside how I felt on the inside :D

LOST A STONE!!! I'm so HAPPY!!! :happy096:
Honestly can't believe I would lose this much & still be able to eat so much,I actually thought it was going to be impossible!!

SUNDAY 6th Feb

B-
Banana & pineapple mixed with fat free fromage frais.Alpen light 1/2 (HeB)

L-Did'nt have lunch as did'nt have breakfast til nearly 12

D-Shepherds pie made with sweet potato topping, with broccoli,carrot & cauliflower,tsp of gravy 2 Syns.

Snacks & Drinks
Tea, Juice,I used my milk from HeA for tea.Nectarine,grapes,2 x Alpen light bar 1/2 (HeB) 3 Syns ,kitkat 5.5 syns.

TOTAL SYNS 10.5

MONDAY 7th Feb

B-Banana & pineapple mixed with fat free fromage frais. Tea.

L-PastaMugshot,Banana.

D-Shepherds pie made with sweet potato topping, with broccoli,carrot & cauliflower & a few spoons of beans instead of gravy.

Snacks & Drinks
Tea, Juice,I used my milk from HeA for tea.Nectarine,grapes,cherries,2 x Alpen light bars (HeB),Muller light,Kitkat 5.5 syns.I had another finger of Kitkat 3 syns.

TOTAL SYNS 8.5

Last edited:
Went to the gym today..first day back after a very very long time!
It felt fantastic to be doing more again...
I also received my new game for xbox kinect..Your shape fitness evolved,so gave that a go & ended up working out for another hour n half! :character00115:

TUESDAY 8th Feb

B-
Banana & pineapple mixed with fat free fromage frais. Tea.

L-Did'nt eat lunch as I was at the gym

D-Shepherds pie made with sweet potato topping, with broccoli & cauliflower & a few spoons of beans instead of gravy.

Snacks & Drinks
Tea, Juice,I used my milk from HeA for tea.Nectarine,Cherries,2 x Alpen light bars (HeB),Muller light 1 syn,2 small Kitkats 11 syns.Needed 2 extra dashes of milk for my tea as I could'nt sleep 1 syn.

TOTAL SYNS 13

Did another hour & half on YSFE,really loving how its set out.I'm finding that it's a lot better for me than the wii fit plus, as it pushes you harder & the workouts are that bit more strenuous.

WEDNESDAY 9th Feb

B-Banana,strawberries & pineapple mixed with fat free fromage frais. Tea.

L-Noodle Mugshot,Banana nectarine.

D-Shepherds pie made with sweet potato topping, with broccoli,carrot & cauliflower & a few spoons of beans instead of gravy.

Snacks & Drinks
Tea, Juice,I used my milk from HeA for tea.Nectarine,grapes,cherries,2 x Alpen light bars (HeB),Muller light,2 x kitkats 11 syns

TOTAL SYNS 11

Last edited:
I've been updating my food diary on my iphone,but for some reason it's not posted them when I've come to update on my laptop today!!
Will have to start from today again!!:(

SATURDAY 12th Feb

B-
Banana,strawberries & pineapple mixed with fat free fromage frais. Tea.

L-Omlette made with mushrooms,bacon,tomato & red peppers & beans. Banana.

D-Pork loin all fat removed,mushrooms & cabbage.

Snacks & Drinks
Tea, Juice,I used my milk from HeA for tea.plum,2 x bananas,2 x Alpen light bars (HeB),3 x 99 flakes 7.5 syns

Had a 5 or 6 of my sons chips,putting them as 7.5 syns

TOTAL SYNS 15

SUNDAY 13th Feb

B-Banana,strawberries & pineapple mixed with fat free fromage frais. Tea.

L-Noodle chicken mug shot,banana.

D-Cottage pie made with extra lean mince,carrots,sweetcorn & broccoli,with a sweet potato & white potato topping,with cauliflower & broccoli.1 tsp of gravy granules 1 syn.

Snacks & Drinks
Tea, Juice,I used my milk from HeA for tea,2 x bananas,2 x Alpen light bars (HeB),2 x plums,muller light,4 x 99 flakes 10 syns

TOTAL SYNS 11

Last edited:
MONDAY 14th Feb

B-Banana,strawberries & black grapes mixed with fat free fromage frais. Tea.

L-Noodle chicken mug shot,2 plums.

D-Cottage pie made with extra lean mince,carrots,sweetcorn & broccoli,with a sweet potato & white potato topping,with cauliflower & broccoli.1 tsp of gravy granules 1 syn.

Snacks & Drinks
Tea, Juice,I used my milk from HeA for tea,2 x Alpen light bars (HeB),muller light,4 x 99 flakes 10 syns.

TOTAL SYNS 11

Last edited:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!
:candledinner:
Been a little bit hard for me this weekend as it's the first time in over 10 years that I've spent Valentines day alone:cry:
But hey,on the plus side I'm so much better off on my own!!:D
And my kids more than make up for love I need on Valentines & every other day of the year!!:family2:

MONDAY 14th Feb

B-2 Bananas,Tea.

L-Noodle chicken mug shot,2 plums.

Snacks & Drinks
Tea, Juice,I used my milk from HeA for tea,2 x Alpen light bars (HeB),muller light,3 x 99 flakes 7.5 syns,milky way 3 syns,celebrations snicker 2 syns??

TOTAL SYNS 13.5

Last edited:
TUESDAY 15th Feb

B-2 Banana & strawberries mixed with fat free fromage frais. Tea.

L-Pasta chicken mug shot,2 bananas.

D-Cottage pie made with extra lean mince,carrots,sweetcorn & broccoli,with a sweet potato & white potato topping,with cauliflower & broccoli.150gms of rustic chips 1.5 syns,Beans.

Snacks & Drinks
Tea,Water,I used my milk from HeA for tea,3 x Alpen light bars (HeB)3 syns,2 x 99 flakes 5 syns.2 maltesers 1 syn.

TOTAL SYNS 10.5

Last edited:
Weigh in this morning & I've lost another 6 pounds this week!!! :D :D :D :D :D
I'm over the moon as I have'nt been to the gym or done any wii fit or kinect this week as had a lot of appointments etc & was also feeling a little too tired on an evening....
So happy as other people are commenting on my weight loss & saying how well I look!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Back