Siobhan's *EE* Food Diary!!

WEDNESDAY 16th Feb

B-2 Bananas

L-Pasta chicken mug shot, banana.

D-Cottage pie made with extra lean mince,carrots,sweetcorn & broccoli,with a sweet potato & white potato topping,with cauliflower & broccoli.Beans.

Snacks & Drinks
Tea,Water,I used my milk from HeA for tea,2 x Alpen light bars (HeB),4 x 99 flakes 10 syns. mini milky way 3.5 syns.

TOTAL SYNS 13.5

Last edited:
Started my thursday well sw wise,but then bumped into an old friend & went for a pub lunch.
Now I have'nt drank alcohol for years as it does'nt interest me,so had a diet coke,I used to run a pub & a night club so I have a "been there done that" kinda attitude,plus it's one of the reasons I left my husband,his drinking not mine...Haha.
But they just did'nt have anything sw friendly,& when I tried to ask for baked potato with just tuna no mayo they said the tunas already made up! They had no beans left,so I had baked potato tuna/mayo but just left the 2 pats of butter & left all the tuna!! So not sure how many syns??
Then when I got home My ex came round & started with his carrying ons so ended up raiding the chocolate tin!! Why does that happen every time I get pi**ed off or upset?? :confused: :confused: :confused:Would really love to know!!
So Thursday ended up being a bit of a write off!!:(

FRIDAY 18th Feb

B-
Banana & strawberries with fat free fromage frais.Tea.

L-Baked potato with Tuna,red peppers,tomatoes & lighter than light mayo 0.5 syns.Pasta chicken mug shot, banana.

D-Lean pork loin chops,mushrooms,red peppers,carrots,cauliflower & broccoli,few spoons of beans.

Snacks & Drinks
Tea,Water,I used my milk from HeA for tea,2 x Alpen light bars (HeB),2 x Bananas,snickers bar 4.5 syns.4 x 99 flakes 10 syns.

TOTAL SYNS 15

SATURDAY 19th Feb

B-
Banana,Tea.

Banana & strawberries with fat free fromage frais.Tea.

L-Baked potato with Tuna,red peppers,tomatoes & lighter than light mayo 0.5 syns. banana.

D-SW Burger with onions & tomatoes & SW chips. Banana.

Snacks & Drinks
Tea,Water,I used my milk from HeA for tea,2 x Alpen light bars (HeB),2 x Bananas,4 x 99 flakes 10 syns.

Hey, i'm about to start slimming world so just thought i'd drop in and say hi :) your diary looks great, are you following extra easy?

Hey, i'm about to start slimming world so just thought i'd drop in and say hi :) your diary looks great, are you following extra easy?

Hi BlueCow..Thanks for stopping by to say hi :D
I've not been updating my diary for over a week as I've just been so busy!! But have been sticking to sw,although I have found that I find it easier when I am doing my daily diary update!! It makes you really think about what & why you're eating!! Oh & yes I'm on extra easy,although I have been doing a few green days as I've fancied more cheese & wholemeal rolls lol;)

Back