SITC giving JUDDD a go

Caroline_Louise said:
Know what u mean, this a breeze compared to Cambridge but as u say its early days and i haven't weighed yet so we'll see if its working!
Im in crete and yes am judddering while away. I am shifting this weight cone hell or high water! X

I'm impressed you're judding while on holiday :) Never been to Crete hope you're enjoying yourself :) yes looking forward to my first WI too, have had a look yesterday and they were down :)

Ooo sitc when's ur weigh in???

sliminthecity said:
I'm impressed you're judding while on holiday :) Never been to Crete hope you're enjoying yourself :) yes looking forward to my first WI too, have had a look yesterday and they were down :)

Yeah i had a naughty weigh after 2nd dd and was dkwn 3lbs but then it prob went again next day, who knows! The day i travl back is a dd so i can weigh myself next day, excited! Whens ur first wi?
Crete lovely and so so hot! Am seriously enjoying the novelty if being able to swim as exercise. Know it doesnt burn off as much but i cant get up and swim in a warm pool at home so may as well take advantage. Was prob a waste of time packing my trainers lol. X

sliminthecity said:
WI will be on Tuesday :)

Oooh! I shall wait with baited breathe! I seriously have no idea what to expect. Sooo hope it works as its the best plan have ever followed. Fingers crossed eh x

sliminthecity said:
I'm hoping for 3lbs- I will be happy with any loss though :)

3lbs might be too ambitious since I don't have loads left to lose!

Im hoping for about the same but I think I'd be OK with 3lbs but know i'd be disapointed with 1. But really so long as i don't gain and you need to give these things a bit of time i guess. Have had two high cal UD's but it should all balance out i hope, especially with the exercise. I could sit here and guess at things all night but truth of the matter is i havent got a clue! X

Well end of a very upity UD!!! Was about 1900ish cals and then had caramel shortcake and fancy crisps(Lots of) feel a bit annoyed at myself- didn't really need either of them. Anyhoo looking forward to my DD tomorrow.

sliminthecity said:
Well end of a very upity UD!!! Was about 1900ish cals and then had caramel shortcake and fancy crisps(Lots of) feel a bit annoyed at myself- didn't really need either of them. Anyhoo looking forward to my DD tomorrow.

Don't be annoyed hun. This first two weeks is v nuch a period of adjustment and ita inevitable that during some of thkse Ups we will go a bit crazy (im a bit concerned about today tbh with the lire of ice cream and dinner out tonight!) the DD will more than balance it out and if ur really concerned go for a little walk or something. You should congratulate yourself for stoppig at thT though tbh. You could have just done the old 'oh f-it ive blown kt anyway' and eaten everything in the world, but you didnt ;-) xx

DD today, phew! Am I the only one who enjoys DDs more than UDs?!

Going out for lunch at half 2 so I'll be keeping my cals for then.

Was extremely tempted to see what the scales said after last nights feast but I was too scared lol hoping the DD today will balance it out :)

How's everyone today?

Caroline_Louise said:
Don't be annoyed hun. This first two weeks is v nuch a period of adjustment and ita inevitable that during some of thkse Ups we will go a bit crazy (im a bit concerned about today tbh with the lire of ice cream and dinner out tonight!) the DD will more than balance it out and if ur really concerned go for a little walk or something. You should congratulate yourself for stoppig at thT though tbh. You could have just done the old 'oh f-it ive blown kt anyway' and eaten everything in the world, but you didnt ;-) xx

Yeah I'll defo fit in some exercise today but it won't be outdoors as it's raining so so hard today. Will do some pilates I think :)

Very jealous of you in sunny Crete right now!

So DD today and I'm waaaaaay over.
Went out for birthday lunch and had fish and chips, soda water and lime, latte with 2 small bites of shortbread and a crunchie!!! Oh dear!!! That's me for today though. I'm gonna do some kettlebell swings followed by 20 mins of ab exercises. Then I'm gonna give the flat a good old clean and burn of some calories :)

A weekend of UDs to follow and my birthday on Sunday :) x

sliminthecity said:
So DD today and I'm waaaaaay over.
Went out for birthday lunch and had fish and chips, soda water and lime, latte with 2 small bites of shortbread and a crunchie!!! Oh dear!!! That's me for today though. I'm gonna do some kettlebell swings followed by 20 mins of ab exercises. Then I'm gonna give the flat a good old clean and burn of some calories :)

A weekend of UDs to follow and my birthday on Sunday :) x

Ah chick, feel for ya. But is v hard to only eat a crappy green salad of u are being taken out for luch, have been there and its embarrassing coz u look really ungrateful so i'd have done the same! Also it is ur bday wkend so a perfectly reasonable excuse. S'long as u Gat back in it after the wkend its no biggy :)
If ur not on over the wkend, I wish u a fab birthday and look frward to hearing about all the tasty treats u had (im such a food perv!) xxx

Tonight ended with a small amount of chicken chasni, bit of naan, veg pakora and spiced onions. Next DD will be Mon and I'll stick to it 100%. WI on Tuesday. Let's see if I can still have a loss( even 1lb would be great now! :)) wouldn't be surprised with a STS tbh but we shall see!

sliminthecity said:
Tonight ended with a small amount of chicken chasni, bit of naan, veg pakora and spiced onions. Next DD will be Mon and I'll stick to it 100%. WI on Tuesday. Let's see if I can still have a loss( even 1lb would be great now! :)) wouldn't be surprised with a STS tbh but we shall see!

As my old man says 'you never know your luck in a raffle'! ;)

P x

DD today thank goodness- have eaten so much over the weekend a day of fasting is much needed! Stomach is feeling horrible too.
WI tomorrow And if I have a loss it'll
Be a miracle!!

Have a great DD I was ready for mine too I eat so much this weekend. xx

Back