SITC giving JUDDD a go

sliminthecity

Silver Member
Have researched JUDDD before and found the concept of it really interesting but after watching the eat, fast and live longer programme and learning about all the health benefits of ADF it really has sealed the deal for me.

So going to give it a go, initially for 2 weeks, as of tomorrow.

I don't have much more weight to lose, between 7-14 lbs depending on how I feel when I get there.

I'm allowed 395 cals on a DD and 1977 on an UP. I'll use MFP to track DD cals and I won't be having meal replacement bars or shakes, I'd rather eat veg/ protein on these days.

I won't bother tracking UP day cals as from what I gather the point is to eat and enjoy and not stress on these days :) woohoo can't wait!!!!

So, tomorrow is my first DD. I'm not under any illusions that it's gonna be pleasant but I know that being hungry for one day won't kill me and I can eat what I want on Tuesday so that will keep me going :)

Really excited to give JUDDD a go!

Welcome x

You'll be amazed at how much you can get for your allowance, Ruth is queen at it!!

I'm just back after a short break. Going to be using my shakes etc to get me on track again

16 lost : 51 to goal

Hello, welcome and good luck :D. I had my fist DD yesterday and i survived it *just*. I just commented on another thread that i could have eat my own leg before bed time last night but I only eat 351 cals I should have listened to the girls and have my 500
I am sure you will manage it hugs xxx

SITC, me too! Read the book, watched the programme, just need the t-shirt now ;)

Good luck. I start on Tuesday so will read your diary with interest :D

P x

fizzyfluff said:
Welcome x

You'll be amazed at how much you can get for your allowance, Ruth is queen at it!!

I'm just back after a short break. Going to be using my shakes etc to get me on track again

16 lost : 51 to goal

Good luck for starting back. I will try to stretch my 395 cals as far as in can! Its only one day( my new mantra!)

passionflower said:
Hello, welcome and good luck :D. I had my fist DD yesterday and i survived it *just*. I just commented on another thread that i could have eat my own leg before bed time last night but I only eat 351 cals I should have listened to the girls and have my 500
I am sure you will manage it hugs xxx

Paulinegin said:
SITC, me too! Read the book, watched the programme, just need the t-shirt now ;)

Good luck. I start on Tuesday so will read your diary with interest :D

P x

Good luck to you too let me know how you are getting on :)

Have researched JUDDD before and found the concept of it really interesting but after watching the eat, fast and live longer programme and learning about all the health benefits of ADF it really has sealed the deal for me.

So going to give it a go, initially for 2 weeks, as of tomorrow.

I don't have much more weight to lose, between 7-14 lbs depending on how I feel when I get there.

I'm allowed 395 cals on a DD and 1977 on an UP. I'll use MFP to track DD cals and I won't be having meal replacement bars or shakes, I'd rather eat veg/ protein on these days.

I won't bother tracking UP day cals as from what I gather the point is to eat and enjoy and not stress on these days :) woohoo can't wait!!!!

So, tomorrow is my first DD. I'm not under any illusions that it's gonna be pleasant but I know that being hungry for one day won't kill me and I can eat what I want on Tuesday so that will keep me going :)

Really excited to give JUDDD a go!

Hiya,
I have a similar thing in that I'm not after losing too much either, just 8lbs to get me back at 10st. I initially lost 1st6lbs on Cambridge but found maintainance a nightmare hence the 8lbs gain. I am hopeful of success on JUDDD although looking at your calorie allowance I am worried my 500/2000 is too high. I'm sorry to ask but would you mind telling me how tall etc you are and if you exercise? Feel free to tell me to bog off but im just really interested to compare with someone after losing a simialr amount to me. Hope you are having success xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Hiya,
I have a similar thing in that I'm not after losing too much either, just 8lbs to get me back at 10st. I initially lost 1st6lbs on Cambridge but found maintainance a nightmare hence the 8lbs gain. I am hopeful of success on JUDDD although looking at your calorie allowance I am worried my 500/2000 is too high. I'm sorry to ask but would you mind telling me how tall etc you are and if you exercise? Feel free to tell me to bog off but im just really interested to compare with someone after losing a simialr amount to me. Hope you are having success xx

Hi, well done on your weight loss so far. got my cal allowance from the JUDD website calculator- was worried it was a bit low but that's what the website says so I will go with it for the initial 2 weeks. After that the DD cals go up a bit. I've lost around 2 stone on slim and save and low carbing before this. I'm 5,6 and 10.1 as if today. Getting bored of low carbing though and need to try something new.
Want to be between 9-9.7, I use kettlebells but will only be doing them on an UD from now on. Been working on toning up my abs too. Good luck! :)

Hi, well done on your weight loss so far. got my cal allowance from the JUDD website calculator- was worried it was a bit low but that's what the website says so I will go with it for the initial 2 weeks. After that the DD cals go up a bit. I've lost around 2 stone on slim and save and low carbing before this. I'm 5,6 and 10.1 as if today. Getting bored of low carbing though and need to try something new.
Want to be between 9-9.7, I use kettlebells but will only be doing them on an UD from now on. Been working on toning up my abs too. Good luck! :)

Thanks so much, I've found that really useful to know! I think I am going to stick to the 500/2000 for now in theory but gonna try on some down days to just use 3 of my cambridge shakes which will be less cals and basically zero carbs and fat. these first 2 weeks are def gonna be a learning curve. best of luck to you and hope to see u about xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Thanks so much, I've found that really useful to know! I think I am going to stick to the 500/2000 for now in theory but gonna try on some down days to just use 3 of my cambridge shakes which will be less cals and basically zero carbs and fat. these first 2 weeks are def gonna be a learning curve. best of luck to you and hope to see u about xx

Ditto :)

First DD today. Have had a big pint of water so far. I'm meeting my friend at one and then my other friend at two. Quite happy as this will keep my mind occupied!

I also have a food shop to do( for my lovely UP days :)) which will be challenging but I'm determined to do this!

So a busy afternoon planned. Planning on keeping my cals for dinner. Will report back later.

sliminthecity said:
First DD today. Have had a big pint of water so far. I'm meeting my friend at one and then my other friend at two. Quite happy as this will keep my mind occupied!

I also have a food shop to do( for my lovely UP days :)) which will be challenging but I'm determined to do this!

So a busy afternoon planned. Planning on keeping my cals for dinner. Will report back later.

Good luck, hope the first DD is a good one! They literally are no were near as bad as i had thought and you seem super positive anyway :)

good luck on this, its my first day today too,using up my shakes from a vlcd on my down days , well until they are gone that is.
I know someone who has been using this philosophy of eating and it does really work for them and the programme just sealed the deal for me.

cable said:
good luck on this, its my first day today too,using up my shakes from a vlcd on my down days , well until they are gone that is.
I know someone who has been using this philosophy of eating and it does really work for them and the programme just sealed the deal for me.

Caroline_Louise said:
Good luck, hope the first DD is a good one! They literally are no were near as bad as i had thought and you seem super positive anyway :)

Honestly I've found today quite easy. Being out the house and busy has def helped! UP day tomorrow yay :)

Back