Total Solution Six stone to lose.

Good for you :) my gifts consisted of smellys and candles and flowers! No need for chocolates haha. Let the little one make me black coffee (put a sweetener and powder in the cup!) hahaha. Just another day to get thinner! Have fun x

Zoo was great fun. I did over 10k steps today, currently have my get up. I'm hoping for a hood liss tomorrow. Sat while they are a picnic with my shake 😂 Got a few looks.
Hope the mommies all had good mothers days. Mine was lovely.

Day 21
Banana shake
Toffee caramel shake
Strawberry delight.
3.8litres plus coffee
10500 steps

Ready to step on those scales tomorrow morning. Excited to see my results for this week. Still feeling positive and really upbeat about being on plan.

Sounds great. See you in the am! Armed with an egg probably hahah x
Lol yep. Took screenshot of the food list, lean bacon rasher was tempting lol 😂

19/02/18. 18 stone 2 lb.
26/02/18. 17 stone 3 lb. 13lb loss
05/03/18. 17 stone 1 lb. 2lb loss
12/03/18. 16 stone 12lb. 3lb loss

Total 1 stone 4lb in 3 weeks.
3 lb off this week

Day 22. Today is the start of food week. Will be trying out just having a couple of hard boiled eggs and greens. I don't want to really add anything else at this stage.
Happy with weight loss might have expected another lb but with form I'm lucky to have lost this much. Scales away for another week.

Thank you everyone 😘
I'm now boiling a pan of eggs 2 eggs is aprox 150cal and 1g carb so may have one for breakfast and one on an evening. I think doing food week is important for metabolism so I'm not going to skip it. Maybe we will see bigger losses next week.
Experimenting this week might even have a tin of tuna lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180310-225555.png
    Screenshot_20180310-225555.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20180310-225619.png
    Screenshot_20180310-225619.png
    121 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20180310-225630.png
    Screenshot_20180310-225630.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20180310-225636.png
    Screenshot_20180310-225636.png
    120.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Just had my first egg. Pmsl so who would have thought chewing would feel such a strenuous activity 😂😂 two bites in and my jaw was aching so much lol. Not a bad thing I guess. Having just shakes for three weeks wired my jaw 😂

Good plan! Excited to see how the week turns out. I feel like I definitely need a boost but not expecting miracles haha x
After reading up on how vlcd slows metabolism we are definitely doing the right thing. We need to let our body know we aren't actually starving it and it will relax and start losing OK again. I did say to my husband that on the past I've cheated and had big losses. Maybe that's why lol, body wasn't thinking I was never going to eat again.

I wasn't too keen on doing this, but now I'm up for it, from 2nd - 8th April.

I'm currently planning on having a big bowl of steamed seasoned veggies, or a big green salad each day - depending on whether it's lunch or tea :)

I also love eggs, so they might feature in my week too.

Eggs are a good food to go for, easy to cook and something to keep in the fridge ready to go. Thinking about it I could have taken an egg to the zoo and not look like a prat sitting on a picnic table preparing a shake 😂😂😂
Looking forward to seeing how it effects weigh day. If it helps your body not panic that it's being starved forever its good it will help us keep it off when we reach goal.
Steamed veg is a great idea bit of chopped boiled egg with it?

...or you could have just made the shake at home and taken it with you. Like a NORMAL person :)

...or you could have just made the shake at home and taken it with you. Like a NORMAL person :)
not ideal as after 20 minutes the nutrients start to deplete. On cwp was 15 minutes. Exante say it needs to be finished within 20 minutes. Although it may seem fine it's not guaranteed that your body gets the full dose of vitamins and minerals.

I'm a fairly technical/sciencey person, and I am yet to be convinced by any evidence that it is possible for any such nutrient to deplete in any measurable or meaningful way in a couple of hours. Certainly not enough to make me become an impromptu zoological mixologist. I think you were just trying to show off to the chimps.

*EDIT* Although clearly you are quite correct to just follow the rules!

Last edited:
I'm a fairly technical/sciencey person, and I am yet to be convinced by any evidence that it is possible for any such nutrient to deplete in any measurable or meaningful way in a couple of hours. Certainly not enough to make me become an impromptu zoological mixologist. I think you were just trying to show off to the chimps.

*EDIT* Although clearly you are quite correct to just follow the rules!
It's definitely not something I'd risk. There have been several deaths over the last few years with people on vlcd not following guidelines. Not directly blaming the diet but the misuse. I was training to become a Cambridge consultant and using mixed food packs in good time was something that was discussed on many occasions.
With being on the strong medication I'm taking I don't want to push my luck anymore than necessary lol.

DAY 22

So far today I've had two hard boiled eggs, a creamy coconut shake 💗 and nearly 3 litres of water. I've done 5k steps and have had 34 active minutes registered in the fitbit do yay for the extra exertion. 🏆
Raining here today so nursery run was very wet and included a lot of puddle jumping lol. (not me, lol my poor knees wouldn't take it)

Feeling positive, I'm not hungry and feel satiated. I do feel in control and having had the eggs feel no further urges to go gorge myself which I'd seriously worried about until now. I'm training myself to eat what I need and that fuel is good and not something to do when I'm bored or stressed out. I might purchase Tom kerridges cookbook for when I'm at goal. He's lost a whole lot of weight and his recipes always look tasty. Have to change my way of eating. No skipping breakfast even if in the future I still take a shake as replacement for that meal.
Knowing where I'm going and how I'm going to keep this weight off for good is a must. I can't keep going through the weight loss motions year on year. I'm annoyed in many ways. 2008 I was on the shortlist for Cambridge slimmer of the year inspiration award. I didn't bother going to the ceremony to find out if I'd won. I wasn't overly excited with a trip to dubai, I wasn't keen in having my photo plastered all over the place either lol. Part of me wonders had I gone and won the prize would I have kept it off after a huge achievement. That I will never know, but now I'm 40, I don't want middle aged spread. I know it's harder to lose weight as you age and metabolism slows. It's definitely now or never and this year I'm smashing it once and for all.
I need to find done good exercises to tone up I know skin will be an issue it always has been. Lol need to save for some tucks.
Sorry for the essay but felt I needed to unload.

Back