Total Solution Six stone to lose.

Another 100% day. Feeling really hungry today. Comes and goes but it stays for ages. Not going to give in to temptation.water is ice cold and drinking it hoping its getting my metabolism going. Tempted to check weight tomorrow, really want to wait until officially weighing on Monday but I'm terrible when it comes to the scales.

Day 12
Wish I hadn't bothered getting on the scales lol. They haven't moved since Wednesday. Oh well still going to plod on with 100%. I have been very hungry since the snow the came but won't give in.
Nursery is snowed off today we have a lot of drifting snow. No doubt will be burning cals playing in the garden.
Will start weighing myself once a week only. No more midweek hopping
Monday is my official weigh day, so I'll see what the verdict is then, expect a small loss this week after losing so much last week.
This week I've had a lot of heartburn. I have taken gaviscon but it hasn't knocked me out of ketosis as I've checked a few times. Plus the dragon breath is still here. Water intake is sufficient so weight will come off eventually. It has too. I think I'm paranoid my medication is going to stop the losses, I'm sure it won't though lol.
Need to start being positive again.

Morning Fade away,

I feel exactly the same. This diet is particularly hard on icy cold days. Maybe we are burning more cals with the shivering.... Its definitely a thing. Anyway, Monday will officially mark the first day of my 3rd week so I will also be sticking to that day, and will also try to stick to once weekly. We do ourselves no favours with all the in between checking. Positivity coming.... keep at it!

Morning Fade away,

I feel exactly the same. This diet is particularly hard on icy cold days. Maybe we are burning more cals with the shivering.... Its definitely a thing. Anyway, Monday will officially mark the first day of my 3rd week so I will also be sticking to that day, and will also try to stick to once weekly. We do ourselves no favours with all the in between checking. Positivity coming.... keep at it!
Yeah there's no point in doing it mid week if you see no change its disheartening. Yeah same for me. Can't believe I've stick to it for almost two weeks. Snow day today. Watching monster family on sky. It's released in cinemas today so that's keeping us occupied.

Ahh is it good? Im just about to go out to a meeting before me collegue goes back to his home in Ibiza.... not jealous at all!

Tbh I'm not sure lol, it looked better on the adverts. I don't know if because today's been one hell of a struggle I couldn't concentrate on it and zoned out. I've been starving and snappy most of the afternoon. It's driving me insane and I can't get warm today. Didn't defrost after any of the outdoor play times today. Just call me frostie lol. Ibiza sounds great right now lol. I don't know him and I'm definitely jealous 😂

Oh no! The weather is definately trying to sabotage us!! haha. Im feeling much better today. Yesterday was health though mentally :/ Funny how were all over the place xx

Oh no! The weather is definately trying to sabotage us!! haha. Im feeling much better today. Yesterday was health though mentally :/ Funny how were all over the place xx
Ive not stopped with the water all say trying to fill myself up and it's not working. I'm not going to cave in. Set me up screens aver on phone to a pic of me slim and in my face dress to keep me focused x

hahaha love it! No way will you cave. Compare today to the early days and I garuntee its a psychological craving that youre battling! You can do it!

hahaha love it! No way will you cave. Compare today to the early days and I garuntee its a psychological craving that youre battling! You can do it!
I think it's because it's usually takeout night. I bet I'll be OK come Sunday. Need to get over it Lmao. Xx

Lol coke zero is my friend tonight. X

Day 13
Had a litre of water and my first pack.
Resisted weighing myself and will wait until Monday. Hoping for a whoosh. Lol it best move.
Been out building a snowman. I think I've burnt a few calories. Was panting, so unfit 😂😂😂 great gun.
Had a fair few coffees and lots of icy water. Just thinking to people class coffee as part of their water intake. I haven't been.

Ahhh I tried to build one early in the wek and didnt have the energy so it ended up a pile of snow in the garden hahaha.

I think some people count coffee as their intake. I dont personally because it dehydrates as opposed to hydrates. Id do minimum 2 plain water and extra for bonuses if you can x

Ahhh I tried to build one early in the wek and didnt have the energy so it ended up a pile of snow in the garden hahaha.

I think some people count coffee as their intake. I dont personally because it dehydrates as opposed to hydrates. Id do minimum 2 plain water and extra for bonuses if you can x
Ive been hitting 3 litres in the day plus coffee and coke zero on an evening.

I cant drink fizzy drinks. My medication ruined them. One of the weirdest side effects which is really common apparently haha. Everything just tastes like fizzy water which i hate! Feels funny in mouth too. My teeth will thank me one day I think haha. x

Lol how strange. I bet that's annoying isn't it. Lol fizzy coffee? Bizarre lol 😂 I'm trying to keep walking about the house keeping busy. I am trying to do 4k steps minimum a day. Pain isn't too bad at the moment so making the most of it but can't overdo it. 🙈

Back