Size 10 screaming to get out!!

It's one thing being more relaxed at weekends but another thing entirely eating bad stuff on a Tuesday night. Booie had got me a ricotta and spinach slice from the pub as he said they were throwing them away. I like his non-wasteful attitude but not his diet sabotage! So I ate that (which was yummy). And then finished the peanut butter ice-cream which, in my defence, was a TINY TINY amount. Today Exante ONLY - NO chicken, NO coleslaw, NO prawns, NO ice-cream and NOTHING other than a bar, a milkshake and a meal MAYBE with zero rice added. Drawing a line.

Well done me. Stuck to it 100%. A bar, carbonara and shepherds pie. Two glasses of coke zero and plenty of water. Plus I'm actually blown away by the shepherds pie which looks like baby food but is really nice and way more satisfying than a milkshake. Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

STS this week. Slightly disappointed especially as the scales teased me and flicked around before deciding on 10 st 1lb but was bad on Tuesday plus due on so feeling bloated. Dinner with dad this weekend

Uh oh. I got a big box of shepherds pie and spag bol but had the spag bol tonight with zero rice and didn't like it very much :/ Not a patch on the carbonara or shepherds pie...

-1lb this week. Reached next mini goal :) Having seen some pictures last night of me I must have been pretty big to start with as I looked blimmin awful and fat yesterday. Chunky arms or what...

Well done on reaching your mini goal and your loss :) I can't imagine you looking fat at your height and weight, am sure you must look lovely :D

Thanks Katie. I believe the pictures must have all been taken at unflattering angles!
I'm making cake tonight for the McMillan coffee morning tomorrow and I have heard rumours of condensed milk flapjacks, nutty cakes, blondies, chocolate swiss roll.....something tells me I'm not going to be able to stick to Exante tomorrow with a hundred cakes surrounding me....!

Eurgh. There are two things about baking. First is that I like the idea of it then when I do it I'm bored in two minutes. Secondly is that I eat at least three cakes worth of mix and various trimmed off bits whilst I'm doing it. Plus they have all gone wrong...

Lol that sounds like me when I'm baking, I start off thinking this'll be fun and I'm bored by the time I've got the ingredients out...I just don't do it!

I do want to bake a Christmas cake this year though as it's the last time my son will be home for about five years.

Hope you have a great day today and that the cakes don't tempt you too much :) xx

2lbs ON this week. I look at my figures and I think it's safe to say that I've not been taking this diet seriously for about 6 weeks....*big sigh*. I totally "deserved" it of course. Need a re-think.

A very small progress! I went to lunch AGAIN yesterday but I had the low calorie pizza light from Prezzo - 447 calories. More than the 220 or so in the shepherds pie but I think a good choice and surprisingly . Plus I only had 2 bars other than that so I'm actually pleased with myself :) Not hopeful for tomorrow but determined to actually WI and not run away from the scales. No point in even repeating what I had at the weekend but it involved pizza, roast pork dinner and pudding. I tried to be good Friday night but all that happened was that made me stupidly drunk when I consumed one and a half bottles of prosecco - note to self, don't have three Exante products then drink. I felt absolutely terrible on Saturday morning....

1lb off this week.
I'm the same weight I was 5 weeks ago :eek:
Turns out that's what happens when you starve yourself Monday-Thursday and stuff your face Friday-Sunday...

Ooh raspberry porridge was nicer than expected. Which is just as well as I'm sort of going off all the flavours one by one :(

Good choice with the pizza - hope you're having a good weekend :)

Ewww. That red berry bar was amongst one of the most revolting things I've put in my mouth...

Bluergh. Now the double caramel kit Kat chunky on the other hand that slipped in earlier....

Back