Size 10 screaming to get out!!

Lovely jubbly!

Redkorling mango and raspberry cider. Nice but very, very sweet. Drank on a bench in Mersea by the sea with a pint of shell on prawns and some beetroot gravalax. Very civilised :) x

Eek can't change my ticker, something wrong with it. Go a bit crazy if I can't make all my amendments on Thursdays!

I have recorded my weight loss as 3lb off this week but I feel a bit dirty and cheaty doing that.
Last week my scales seemed a bit dodge and I think the batteries are running low. To be honest the first day I got them I got them delivered to work and everyone was standing on them saying that they thought they weighed different weights so they have always been in question - they are Salter though so should be OK.
First they said I'd put on 2oz. I was so cross and upset as I know I've lost weight and apart from the cider I was good at the weekend. I moved them to the other side of the bathroom and they said 10 st 6lb (2lb off). Moved them again, 10 st 5lb (3lb off). Moved again, 10 st 5lb. Moved back to original spot - 10 st 6lb :confused::confused::confused::confused:

So predictably I've gone with the lightest weight and recorded my loss as 3lb off but it could be 2lb or it could be nothing??? I have left the scales out to keep them in exactly the same place which I didn't want to do and I might have to replace the batteries as well. It's a bit demoralising as I'm now totally paranoid my starting weight was way higher. I know before when I used the Cambridge Diet woman's scales and would sometimes use the TESCO ones, they would always give different results. Stupid old buildings with wonky floors and stupid wrong scales. I should be pleased but don't feel it....

Forgot my bar and shake for the first time today. There was a lady here who doesn't usually come in and said she had an emergency stash of Cambridge shakes and bars and has given them to me :) Lovely to have another diet bore to chat to. She's another Slimming World convert - the whole world seems to be on SW and losing more than me to boot (AND they can have wine!). I had a chocolate mint crunch bar - been a while, it was a blast from the past! Choc mint for lunch hooray!

Totally off diet tomorrow evening - take-away, wine, the LOT. Don't actually care either....

x

Wow! That was an interesting lunch - a stark reminder that Cambridge milkshakes are way nicer than Exante ones. It's been a loooooong time since I have had one of those but the texture is definitely creamier and lovelier. Makes me hanker for the heady days of Mix-a-Mousse, weigh-ins at Rendlesham, tetra paks, the odd cappucino shake, AAM.....

Exante bars are nicer though.

Hey there, Hun
How's you? Your Avatar still makes me :drool::drool: haha

xx

Hubby I love how you eat and drink and still lose....oh I wish ;)

Enjoy your night off tomorrow x

Tooooooooots!!!!!!! How you doing? Forum master eh? Where's the rest of them - I need to know what's happened to Lozza, Notsoskinnymarge, Ladygaga, missfortissimo, namaste and Jennie?

x-Katie-x if it's any consolation all I'm really eating is chicken and prawns, a bit of ham and the odd veg stir fry with salmon - OK I'm breaking it tonight but apart from the festival I haven't really properly broken it any other time. It also means I have smaller losses.

My BLIMMIN scales are still on one. Stood on the today in the usual place and they said 10 st 8lb again - they seem stuck on this figure first time. Moved them three times and they said 10 st 4 lb each time. Including in the original spot. Argh!

Tooooooooots!!!!!!! How you doing? Forum master eh? Where's the rest of them - I need to know what's happened to Lozza, Notsoskinnymarge, Ladygaga, missfortissimo, namaste and Jennie?

Marge is still around but not sure about anyone else. It's been a while, huh? Life has a habit of getting in the way and before you know it.........x

Yep. Before I know it i put on 1 1/2 stone and I'm back on minimins :/ :/ :/ One day I'll be gone for good......

So my diet break has good bits and bad bits. I had a few crisps and we ordered pizza to go with our three bottles of wine. I ate three slices and I was done, good news! It wasn't even that good either. The bad bit was, not wanting to waste it, I finished it yesterday when I was supposed to be getting back on it. Then it was already ruined so I had ice cream and wine too. Back on it today but bored already. And my water intake has drastically dropped. Feel very lardy. Lingering feelings of regret...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done for getting back on it, I know how hard it is

It's stupid really. Not only is this hard enough as it is but to keep coming off for a day then have to go back to Exante for the rest of the week is just making it worse. And I'm not sure I have lost the weight I think I have - not one person has commented about my weight loss and usually by this stage they would have done, especially after 10 lbs. I should probably have gone with the 10 st 8lb it said in the first place on my scales and not re-weighed.

Last night Booie actually got impatient with my diet. He went to the pub and said he wanted me to come. I said I didn't want mineral water there so would sit at home. He wants me to "hurry up and lose that stone" so I can go to the pub with him!! Oh :(

Woo-hoo 1lb loss. And why am I so happy at such a paltry loss? Well the two days pizza/ice-cream/wine-a-thon for one thing and also because it said 10 st 4lb first time and second time on my scales so the appear to have sorted themselves out and I don't feel like I'm deluding myself like last week. Hurrah! Last night I have a big plate of tuna mayo and an avocado, yum :) x

Uh oh. Got in bank holiday mode too early. Five glasses of wine later....

Hmmm. I don't think it's good to drink 5 glasses of wine when you've not really been eating. I know I don't do Exante properly so might not be in ketosis but I really don't feel right today at all, far worse than I should really. So yesterday I had my bar in the morning as always, a shake at lunch and some more avocado and tuna mayo. I then had the wine and not my shake. I was really drunk in the pub (embarrasing myself *sigh*) and today I'm feeling very spacey. Of course the only thing that could make me feel better was inevitably food or just SOMETHING other than an Exante shake. I chose a pint of diet Pepsi and 10 BBQ chicken wings at the pub - a not so bad choice made much worse by heaps of Piri Piri sauce and mayo (although it did make me feel slightly better). So it's all gone a bit downhill and I really feel like I need something to eat tonight as well, before I collapse into bed really early no doubt. Oh dear.

Well it's all deteriorated further. I had a suspicion something like this would happen as a friend is staying and it's bank holiday. Steak and spinach Friday night but no alcohol or carbs (good), Saturday a random fry up (eek) although tried to hold back and only had one sausage and one piece of bacon, then vodka and coke zero in the evening with my shake (hmm, well at least I'd had something substantial so wasn't so ill), yesterday a curry for dinner (amazingly good but obviously bad) then meaning to get on it today again, I just didn't and had a bacon sandwich and some biscuits instead because we have slobbed in front of the tv all day.

There's always tomorrow to re-start. That would be 5/7 days eating one meal (two on Friday) and too scared to stand on the scales Thursday. It's like déjà vu ha! Nevermind.

Back