Size 10 screaming to get out!!

Jubbly said:
Ooooh, Boo is totally in love with the chihuahua/JR mix we are seeing tomorrow and has already decided he wants it I think! Ironic really as I'm now thinking I'm not so keen on the chihuahua idea as I'm scared that they are yappy and unfriendly....x

Chi's are adorable. Mine is so cute. She wraps herself up in a blanky, let's me hold her like a baby and sings with me to soap theme tunes! And is sooo friendly! They are very intelligent and are very social animals. I love my Lilly to bits :)

Useful stuff - I may PM you as I'm so undecided cos I did have my heart set on a Daxi mix.

Gaaaahhhhh, in excellent news today, I appear to have lost 2lbs from yesterday and da da da da da have lost a staggering 4lbs this week despite steak, chips, cheesecake, Bounty, countless bits of chicken and muchos vino on Saturday night. Hurrah!!!!! Only 3lbs from target and 2 mini goals smashed in one. Woop woop xx

Useful stuff - I may PM you as I'm so undecided cos I did have my heart set on a Daxi mix.

Gaaaahhhhh, in excellent news today, I appear to have lost 2lbs from yesterday and da da da da da have lost a staggering 4lbs this week despite steak, chips, cheesecake, Bounty, countless bits of chicken and muchos vino on Saturday night. Hurrah!!!!! Only 3lbs from target and 2 mini goals smashed in one. Woop woop xx

Wow! cow bag :p LOL seriously though :) chuffed for you :D

Thanks Carly, don't know how it happened?? Maybe the PH helped??? Maybe I'll get back and discover that my scales are faulty ha.....!! Hope Monty is all recovered now xxxx

Omg whats your secret? I've been trying to get my bonkers scales to move!
Well done though, amazing achievement hun :)

Jubbly said:
Thanks Carly, don't know how it happened?? Maybe the PH helped??? Maybe I'll get back and discover that my scales are faulty ha.....!! Hope Monty is all recovered now xxxx

Lol yeah she seems fine now phew :)

Omg whats your secret? I've been trying to get my bonkers scales to move!
Well done though, amazing achievement hun :)

My secret apparently is getting drunk and being sick (not that I'm encouraging an eating disorder/alcoholism!!!). And thinking obsessively about puppy buying!!! I think the PH have helped personally as everything has "got going" more this week. I really don't know? But I'm not complaining ;) xx

Jubbly said:

This upsets me to know end!! :whoopass: do you exercise? Spill it lady! X

This upsets me to know end!! :whoopass: do you exercise? Spill it lady! X

Exercise is like a dirty word to me. I told the chiropracter and he was like "mm, I thought as much" (the man is just rude!!!!). In my defence although I was bad one night, I got straight back on it the next day so only had a one evening slip-up and it's fair to say although I eat loads of chicken that this doesn't appear to impact on my weight loss?

HOWEVER I now have to 'fess up to what I ate today :eek:. In "celebration" of my weight loss I went a bit crazy. It was always going to be tricky at this picnic except it was even harder as we had to have it inside and so all the food was put next to my desk. Started off OK - a chicken leg, 4/5 cocktail sausages, a slice of ham and a couple of slices of salami (note no salad ha!). Then added 4 naughty cocktail sausage rolls. Erm, then had admittedly the tiniest, tiniest sliver of white chocolate/raspberry cheesecake (but I mean tiny like 2-3 mouthfuls - the rest of it had gone!). And er, one strawberry and 2 marshmallows. Managed to say NO to the tiger bread, pasta salad and potato salad though. Well, it could have been worse. I got a quiz prize of a pair of socks saying "the diet starts tomorrow" on them :p. Wore a long blue dress today and everyone kept telling me I looked lovely, they are all very sweet.

The question is do I now have a few mussels with Boo tonight? They can't be that bad.

Will update on puppy news. Seeing them at 8pm :) xx

Aww sounds like you had a good time today! No need to feel bad as there is always tomorrow :). And what's PH? Xx

PH - psyllium husks. I have capsules, you can get powder. Helps with, erm, toiletry problems. :) xx

Diet news - oh dear, picnic left-overs. Erm, might have had 3 bits of chicken, 1 slice of ham and about 6 cocktail sausages. Having said that I've had none of the 5 cakes or tubes of Pringles that are sat next to me. I won't have a lunch shake :eek:.

Puppy news - I HAVE A PUPPY!!! Or rather, I've put a deposit down. A jackhuahua (3/4 chi) or rather, as my boss pointed out, a mutt. Now before anyone says anything (I've heard/read it all) I KNOW it's not a breed, I KNOW they have "mutts" to rescue from the centres, I KNOW you can't predict what it will look/behave like (can you with any puppy??) and I KNOW that some people sell these "designer breeds" to stupid, gullible people for too much money but I don't give a flying f*ck as I like my puppy. Bit defensive there but I'm getting sick of criticism - Jees, if people said these things if I wanted a baby I'd tell them where to go...!!

Yes I will take him straight to the vet for a check-up and yes he might be from a traveller family (unintentional but suspected this when turned up to home and was told at work that Bowers Gifford is notorious gypsy area) but he shall be trained to be a beaut. And he is super-cute ;). Must book time off work now to get to know him better...soooooo exciting.......(Boo is in love also). Gaaahhhhh!!!! Piccie to follow...xx

Jubbly said:
Diet news - oh dear, picnic left-overs. Erm, might have had 3 bits of chicken, 1 slice of ham and about 6 cocktail sausages. Having said that I've had none of the 5 cakes or tubes of Pringles that are sat next to me. I won't have a lunch shake :eek:.

Puppy news - I HAVE A PUPPY!!! Or rather, I've put a deposit down. A jackhuahua (3/4 chi) or rather, as my boss pointed out, a mutt. Now before anyone says anything (I've heard/read it all) I KNOW it's not a breed, I KNOW they have "mutts" to rescue from the centres, I KNOW you can't predict what it will look/behave like (can you with any puppy??) and I KNOW that some people sell these "designer breeds" to stupid, gullible people for too much money but I don't give a flying f*ck as I like my puppy. Bit defensive there but I'm getting sick of criticism - Jees, if people said these things if I wanted a baby I'd tell them where to go...!!

Yes I will take him straight to the vet for a check-up and yes he might be from a traveller family (unintentional but suspected this when turned up to home and was told at work that Bowers Gifford is notorious gypsy area) but he shall be trained to be a beaut. And he is super-cute ;). Must book time off work now to get to know him better...soooooo exciting.......(Boo is in love also). Gaaahhhhh!!!! Piccie to follow...xx

Oh how lovely!!!! Yes straight to vets missy I got my kittens from some chavs in Swindon and we've had no end of problems they had cat flu so severe that Monty's airways are scarred and now she shores like a train cost us over £200 in vets bills that weren't covered by insurance
But saying that would pay it all again now love them to pieces :D
Get some pet insurance now because it won't cover any ailments found by the vet in the first 14 days of cover (found this out the hard way)

but all that boring stuff aside yay!!!!! So excited for you :D you must be thrilled :D
When are the pictures coming??!?
And so what if your pup is technically a mutt what does that matter x

What lovely news xxxxx

Fab news on puppy and picnie front.....how exciting! I'm a kittie person so dog breeds are completely lost on me- and don't understand why people would want to be rude about your new addition. Would love to have a dog too tho one day. You given him a name yet....and where's our pics? Can't wait....congratulations xx

Hey Jubbly your diary is awesome!
Congrats on the puppy! I can't have any pets, too busy with work and not enough space. But now you have a free exercise tool!! you little guy will need regular walks, which means lots of extra claroies being burnt being a reponsible pet-owner!

Well done on your losses. I hope my first one is as good as yours!

Back