Size 10 screaming to get out!!

Not quite as bad today - a bit of chicken and 2 bars so far. Went to stock up on bars so no more crap but they had run out at Tesco Chelmsford - 'fess up then, who's been buying them all?? :D. We'll ignore the two Heros and two fruit sweets ;). Yesterday, a bar and a big bowl of mussels. And a tiny bit of garlic sausage. Erm, and some ice-cream :eek:. Appear to have developed massive sweet tooth as always on VLCD. Could murder a bag of pick 'n' mix...!!

Taco has FLEAS eek. I just flea'd him last week. Defo need to hoover now - no excuses...

Period/whatever has gone now. Random. No particular stress to report apart from the usual ones. 2 year anniversary tomorrow :) xx

You should try grilled pineapple, it's quite lovely. :)

It's good that you're not having much stress, and congrats on your 2 year anniversary tomorrow! :D

I don't know if chewing gum is a big thing in Europe, but sometimes I chew on some sugar free watermelon gum if I have a sweet tooth, helps a little bit. There are lots of other flavors like berry, bubblegum, mango, keylime pie, strawberry shortcake, spearmint, peppermint... :D But again, not sure if gum is a US thing.

Jubbly said:
Not quite as bad today - a bit of chicken and 2 bars so far. Went to stock up on bars so no more crap but they had run out at Tesco Chelmsford - 'fess up then, who's been buying them all?? :D. We'll ignore the two Heros and two fruit sweets ;). Yesterday, a bar and a big bowl of mussels. And a tiny bit of garlic sausage. Erm, and some ice-cream :eek:. Appear to have developed massive sweet tooth as always on VLCD. Could murder a bag of pick 'n' mix...!!

Taco has FLEAS eek. I just flea'd him last week. Defo need to hoover now - no excuses...

Period/whatever has gone now. Random. No particular stress to report apart from the usual ones. 2 year anniversary tomorrow :) xx

Lol I had a bag of pick n mix on my week off lmao
Wooo @ anniversary you doing anything?

Well considering the letter threatening the bailiffs I guess that will be a no!! Nevermind. We shall have to find other ways to celebrate. If the weather had been nicer and if I had a bit of spare cash (and hadn't spent it all on flea powder, dog flea shampoo, a new collar for Taco and a flea comb) then I would have bought a few bits for a picnic - I can have chicken and smoked salmon - but alas it will probably rain. Again.

Ummmm, grilled pineapple sounds good :). Especially with ice-cream ;). I just wouldn't have it in a savoury dish is all...

Missfortisimo, we have gum - my boyfriend is always chewing it - but keylime pie flavour?? Strawberry shortcake?? Wowzers, we tend to have mint. Or Juicy Fruit. You can get Hubba Bubba bubblegum in a few fruit flavours but I haven't had that since I was about 12!! xx

oooops...that could potentially be me in Tesco Chelmsford.....I buy ten boxes at a time when they are in stock!!!! have plenty at my house if you ever run short!!!! I didn't realise you were so local!!!

Was reading & thought -could you have an indoor picnic, find body lotion for a massage, spend the day pampering yourselves with stuff around the house, enjoy a walk with Taco, or spend the day in bed? Xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

ladygaga said:
oooops...that could potentially be me in Tesco Chelmsford.....I buy ten boxes at a time when they are in stock!!!! have plenty at my house if you ever run short!!!! I didn't realise you were so local!!!

10 boxes! Wowzer! I'd eat them all in one go, I think there so nice!! Yummy x

Hello lovely Jubbly :) sorry I haven't been around in ages, been doing the finishing uni thing :D

Happy Anniversarry! I second the indoor picnic thing, and the bed thing ;) maybe a bed picnic? Be careful of crumbs though, no one likes crumbs. Lol. I think I'm a bit giddy from my first shake in a week :D

Sad times that you spent all your money on flea stuff, but I guess they are things that will last a bit? So you won't have to buy them again in ages. Hope he is feeling better and less itchy anyway!

xx

Taco is well and truly flea'd, his crate has been banished to the hallway, there is a tonne of washing to do and the house has been hoovered, powdered - you name it!!

Indoor picnic/bed picnic sounding good. Boo hasn't mentioned the anniversary yet but I figured he's got the longest day in te year to remember!! I asked subtly what we might do tonight and I don't think the penny dropped...it's in the calendar so he has no excuse....!!

Jennie, woop woop on the whole finshing thing. Wondered where'd you'd been. How's the diet going??

Ladygaga - I only work oppposite Riverside car park so I'm in the Tescos nearby all the time (there are NO shops in my village!!). I hope they've re-stocked bars!! They never do the raspberry flavour do they?? Shame as I like the ASDA strawberry/yoghurt one. In fact, given a choice I think the ASDA ones are just that touch nicer...

Oh and Missfortisimo we have Extra but I've never heard of it in those flavours xx

Gah!! Naughty Ladygaga - they are still not in stock!! ;) x

Back