Size 10 screaming to get out!!

Phew....mine are from the Miami roundabout tesco so don't feel 'as' bad now! If you need some I'll happily meet you to share.....

Happy anniversary too....hope that boy spoils you rotten xxxx

Well he was home late - later than 7pm grrrr - but just before I could complain about it he presented me with lots of flowers and a card :). Hurrah!! So all is good. However celebrations typically involve food and wine. I would say however that out of all the pizza choices, a spinach and ricotta one is practically healthy isn't it (and also massively delicious)?? And only 3 smallish glasses of wine. Erm, and MORE ice-cream (what is this random ice-cream obsession all of a sudden???). Let's just say I'm not confident about WI as I don't think I've been very good ANY day in the last week. Bum. Motivation ebbing away fast. If I had the money, which of course I don't, I would get another load of Exante products as it all went so well until I ran out. ASDA it is then for some yummy bars at lunch time. Ladygaga - you are forgiven, it must be another Miniminner lurking in the Riverside Tesco ;)!! xx

Thanks Carly. OH I DON'T WANT TO WI!!!! I just bought 12 ASDA bars however, indicating a renewed commitment, and had an avocado. However I'm in London on Saturday...xx

Jubbly said:
Thanks Carly. OH I DON'T WANT TO WI!!!! I just bought 12 ASDA bars however, indicating a renewed commitment, and had an avocado. However I'm in London on Saturday...xx

Ooo doing anything fun?

I'm going to the Imperial War Museum (yes I'm a geek) with a friend as it's his birthday and he and my boyfriend are World War Two fanatics (I don't know if fanatic is the right word??). We are going to a pub first so might have a cider or two...Then we'll be popping into Camden probably for a few drinks. I love Camden :D. Then we'll be staying at my mum's. She is babystting Taco all day and I have a feeling she will feel frazzled with him by the time we get back!! Sunday, hang out with mum and come back home.

I was too scared to WI this morning. Big and blobby. I simply HAVE to do it though as I know that this is my problem and the exact reason I end up putting weight back on - the old denial thing. The scales (certainly not pizza and ice-cream) are my enemy!!! They're only numbers though right??? Eek. xx

Jubbly said:
I'm going to the Imperial War Museum (yes I'm a geek) with a friend as it's his birthday and he and my boyfriend are World War Two fanatics (I don't know if fanatic is the right word??). We are going to a pub first so might have a cider or two...Then we'll be popping into Camden probably for a few drinks. I love Camden :D. Then we'll be staying at my mum's. She is babystting Taco all day and I have a feeling she will feel frazzled with him by the time we get back!! Sunday, hang out with mum and come back home.

I was too scared to WI this morning. Big and blobby. I simply HAVE to do it though as I know that this is my problem and the exact reason I end up putting weight back on - the old denial thing. The scales (certainly not pizza and ice-cream) are my enemy!!! They're only numbers though right??? Eek. xx

Lol hope you have fun you big geek x good luck with WI X

YAY!!!! I weighed in and I have somehow by some small miracle (despite my bulging stomach and my week of ice-cream) managed to lose a pound, yippee!! 9 stone 5 lbs and one more to go to target and Cafe Rouge dinner with Boo :). Think scales may be horribly broken but not going to question it!! Or maybe it's all this coffee I'm randomly drinking (have never liked it in the last 31 years??).

Have an awesome Friday everyone xx

Jubbly said:
YAY!!!! I weighed in and I have somehow by some small miracle (despite my bulging stomach and my week of ice-cream) managed to lose a pound, yippee!! 9 stone 5 lbs and one more to go to target and Cafe Rouge dinner with Boo :). Think scales may be horribly broken but not going to question it!! Or maybe it's all this coffee I'm randomly drinking (have never liked it in the last 31 years??).

Have an awesome Friday everyone xx

Lol
Yayyyyy!

BMI 21.5 at the mo. Thinking I will try to get down to 9 stone BMI 20.6. Feeling positive :)

Whoop! Pics! Pics! Pics! :D

Wow- nice work on the Wi chick. Hope you are having fun at the war museum- I love it there. I definitely think photos are in order too xx

The war museum is ace but we got there quite late after a few drinkies and it's HUGE so did not see much and we're going back soon. Really interesting stuff. Blew my mind that the size of the atomic bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima was about the size of my coffee table???!!!! Madness.

Right, confession time (which appears to be the case every weekend now!). I had a McDonalds yesterday (was stuffed but managed a quarter pounder with cheese meal) as well as most of a tuna mayo baguette from Upper Crust at about midnight after rather a lot of vino/Pimms. Oh and a blueberry muffin. Felt rough as a badger's arse today. Mum did a BBQ - I ate tonnes, of course. Then seeing as it had all gone to pot and it was so sunny and I was so hungover I had a dark chocolate Magnum. Tonight I redeemed myself slightly by having healthy homemade lentil, bacon and tomato soup but sadly had two white rolls with it. I still don't understand how I lost that lb - TOTM is looming and I am so bloated and bleurgh and yuk. No photos in order at the mo, no way.

Oh and when I was drunk I stupidly put my name down to do karaoke at a crowded pub in Lambeth. Ended up having to sing Bridge Over Troubled Water completely on my own to a load of Australians and old men, who went all quiet. Massive embarrassment. Don't think anyone's eardrums were bleeding too heavily though as I got an almighty round of applause yay!! Stupid song still stuck in my head now though. Tomorrow - meal replacement bars and some chicken. Oh and erm, maybe a couple of citrus muffins with lime cream cheese icing I made on Friday night when I was bored. But maybe not as they're a bit overcooked (boo-hoo, I have no luck with muffins!!!) xx

Back