Size 10 screaming to get out!!

Not going to Cafe Rouge after all but I suppose it saves the chocolate mousse and steak and chips guilt. Might go to The Company Shed instead which just serves seafood - perfect! Had sardines on granary toast yesterday and felt like I'd been good. Then had two sausages that Boo had left in the fridge argh! What beuatiful weather :):):) xx

So we DID go to Cafe Rouge in the end, although I had to pay some towards it and I thought it was meant to be my treat. Some charcuterie and baguette, steak and chips and half a crepe with banana and chocolate sauce. YUM. I could eat there all the time and be the size of a house!! V proud of my weekly shopping yesterday - lots of veg, meat and not one frozen item :). Lunch from now is soup, brekkies fruit/porridge and dinner meat and veg or a shake. Let's see how this maintenance thing goes then. Hopefully so successfully that I manage to lose the last 4 lbs...xx

God this thing is sooooo boring, I just read back a few posts. I swear this is my whinging forum for anything food/diet related, I do honestly have some interests/other things I think about!! Right, WI tomorrow will be interesting as I'm now not really having Exante products but also trying to avoid too much carby-ness so we'll see how that's gone. Doesn't help that there's about 10000 cakes in the office today gah!!! xx

Jubbly said:
God this thing is sooooo boring, I just read back a few posts. I swear this is my whinging forum for anything food/diet related, I do honestly have some interests/other things I think about!! Right, WI tomorrow will be interesting as I'm now not really having Exante products but also trying to avoid too much carby-ness so we'll see how that's gone. Doesn't help that there's about 10000 cakes in the office today gah!!! xx

Jubs where's your burger gone? :O

Oh no, I can see it - can't you? What's my avatar instead? I like this new layout, very snazzy...

Not an Exante product in sight over the last week and hurrah - I still managed to lose 1lb. With the cold I've got at the mo, this is probably a lb of snot I reckon!! 9 and a half stone this morning - now to break the 9 1/2 stone barrier yay!! AND I'm eating and everything.

How's that doggie Dusty?? xx

I've really confused myself in a really stupid maths way ha! I have put that I lost 1lb this month as my weight was +1lb then -1lb then STS then -1lb - a total of 1lb loss right? However, my weight at the end of last month was 9 stone 9lb and today was 9 stone 7lb so that's a 2lb loss right?? I think I'm incapable of very simple maths - my adding up's wrong....really confusing.....!!

Also when I add up the total losses it shows -19lb not -20lb like it says on my ticker?????

Maths was never my strong point.

Right, I'm a div. I have in fact lost 2lbs this month and 20lb in total when I looked at the figures properly. Even better :) Gonna change my signature now...

Jubbly said:
Oh no, I can see it - can't you? What's my avatar instead? I like this new layout, very snazzy...

Not an Exante product in sight over the last week and hurrah - I still managed to lose 1lb. With the cold I've got at the mo, this is probably a lb of snot I reckon!! 9 and a half stone this morning - now to break the 9 1/2 stone barrier yay!! AND I'm eating and everything.

How's that doggie Dusty?? xx

I can't see anything at all :(
Yay for 1lb off
She's naughty as always how's taco?

Taco is incredibly naughty but somehow manages to get away with it....!!

Sadly I have gone back up to 9 stone 8lb today. Grrr. However as that pesky TOTM STILL hasn't come (what is with my hormones) but I can feel it sort of trying, I think that might be something to do with it. Either that or the massive Prezzos meal I had at the weekend ;). Had noodles for lunch today, came back to the office and had a rice kispie cake. Feel my resolve weakening. I'm in that dangerous diet place eek. It doesn't help that my car may have packed up with the head gasket and that's really, really stressing me out....xx

Jubbly said:
Taco is incredibly naughty but somehow manages to get away with it....!!

Sadly I have gone back up to 9 stone 8lb today. Grrr. However as that pesky TOTM STILL hasn't come (what is with my hormones) but I can feel it sort of trying, I think that might be something to do with it. Either that or the massive Prezzos meal I had at the weekend ;). Had noodles for lunch today, came back to the office and had a rice kispie cake. Feel my resolve weakening. I'm in that dangerous diet place eek. It doesn't help that my car may have packed up with the head gasket and that's really, really stressing me out....xx

Lol and Cosmo they get away with it because they're cute lol

He wasn't so cute at the All About Dogs day yesterday, in fact he was trying to scrap with any and every dog, even labradors!! He was very cold and miserable and didn't even come runner up in any of the competitions he entered. Poor Taco.

Right, the amount of damage done over the last 5 days doesn't even bear thinking about. In fact, it's all so awful the amount I consumed that I have predictably eaten a Twirl for breakfast with the inevitable feeling of "oh well, it's no good, it's all going to go back on now!". noodles for leaving do on Thursday, x2 take-away pizzas with all the garlic bread and chicken wings etc etc, x1 Chinese take-away with extra chicken balls, bacon sandwich, hog roast sandwich, supernoodles (?), Cadburys Caramel, pub dinner (although salmon so not tooooo bad), red wine, crisps, ice-cream, cider, eeek. No Easter eggs though ;). It really is phenomenal my ability to continue eating and end up eating way more than anyone else in a pure frenzy of greed and gluttony beyond hunger. Needless to say I feel really tired and crappy today probably as a result of having consumed no fruit or veg for days....oh no hang on, I had about 8 runner beans yesterday......!! Moaning aside, I hope everyone had a lovely time off :) xx

Jubbly said:
He wasn't so cute at the All About Dogs day yesterday, in fact he was trying to scrap with any and every dog, even labradors!! He was very cold and miserable and didn't even come runner up in any of the competitions he entered. Poor Taco.

Right, the amount of damage done over the last 5 days doesn't even bear thinking about. In fact, it's all so awful the amount I consumed that I have predictably eaten a Twirl for breakfast with the inevitable feeling of "oh well, it's no good, it's all going to go back on now!". noodles for leaving do on Thursday, x2 take-away pizzas with all the garlic bread and chicken wings etc etc, x1 Chinese take-away with extra chicken balls, bacon sandwich, hog roast sandwich, supernoodles (?), Cadburys Caramel, pub dinner (although salmon so not tooooo bad), red wine, crisps, ice-cream, cider, eeek. No Easter eggs though ;). It really is phenomenal my ability to continue eating and end up eating way more than anyone else in a pure frenzy of greed and gluttony beyond hunger. Needless to say I feel really tired and crappy today probably as a result of having consumed no fruit or veg for days....oh no hang on, I had about 8 runner beans yesterday......!! Moaning aside, I hope everyone had a lovely time off :) xx

Oh no poor Taco :)
Hope you haven't done too much damage Hun, I'm on SW at the moment and it's completely stopped me eating cr@p so far, maybe it'd be worth a try for you? Apparently there's a free membership voucher in reveal this week :)

Hi jubbly

I'm pretty much the same last week my WW points went out the window and I went up 4lbs!!!! But after about 2 days it has gone again.

Your doing well to keep to around the same weight despite these little hiccups :) I'm stuck at 9.13 and don't seem to lose on WW but I'm maintaining so that's not too bad!

Lil x

Predictably, it's all gone horribly horribly wrong. Can't get back on it. Feel v fat. Can't weigh myself. That is all.

Well I did WI last week in the end as I couldn't do 2 weeks in a row with no WI as I know EXACTLY what that leads to and it's not being thin!! I was 9 stone 9lb which all in all is not too bad considering. My TOTM FINALLY came as well so that reduced some of the bloatiness but I'm not sure all this messing around with food and having one period every couple of months can be very good for me?? However, although this was an OK weight as I've eaten everything, and more, it's still that one pound, then another pound, creeping on, and a startling lack of ability to contain myself that worries me. I had curry this weekend just gone and I've eaten lots of cake (CAKE CAKE CAKE) at a buffet today. I'm defo not "on a diet" anymore but not really doing the sensible refeeding plan I was going to do either. Even someone at work says they have no idea what I'm doing or whether I'm on a diet anymore or what!!

We'll see what the scales bring on Thursday. However unless I have lost 2lbs, which I sincerely doubt, then the month's figure will be UP on last month's eek...

Dusty, can't get my head round SW to be honest. Lil - you're literally a few lbs more than me and you have maintained well I reckon with WW. At least you have some sort of proper plan of action unlike me which is some vague "eat a lot then just eat lots of chicken instead" sort of a diet...xx

Well, smugness comes before a fall. I don't know how I possibly thought all the stuff I've eaten over the last few weeks was not going to come back and haunt me. Thought I'd "got away with it". I was wrong. So having "only" put on 2 lbs over the last 3 weeks, I have now put on another 3lbs in a few days taking me up to 9 stone 12lb. Gaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! At least I have a sort of bodyshaper/truss thing to wear to bridesmaids dresses day on Saturday. AND I've just eaten a stupid pork pie and a bit of cake. WISH they'd stop bringing crappy/delicious food into work, not helping. Must get better, try fruit/veg etc etc...xx

Argh - now eaten two pork pies, a cookie, a bit of flapjack, a bit of cake, another bit of cake and a couple of marshmallows today. And a yoghurt. No wonder I feel so tired all the time. Even just eating chicken all the time wasn't this unhealthy. I can't seem to stop myself!! Rubbish. What can I possibly eat tonight to try and rectify this??

Back