Size 10 screaming to get out!!

I know, that's what everyone says but I can be totally capable of being rational and there are some (not all admittedly) of me from behind whilst I'm dancing and I look huge. It's that blimming wide back of mine!!

Meanwhile I'm ill AGAIN having been up all night with a fever and staring blankly at the screen at work. This morning I was chuffed to have lost 1lb which is pathetic really! That's 4lb in over 2 weeks. BUT considering I ate/drank at the weekend and my TOTM finally came this morning, I guess it's quite good really. It's going in the right direction at least. 2lb before the 9s. Gonna be good this weekend though might eat some salmon and salad or something :). No drinkies for me, fed up of hangovers anyway....I'm gonna have a PRODUCTIVE weekend :D. x

1lb loss again in a week. Rubbish. These are the worst losses yet. Mind you, I'm eating some protein most days so I'm not 100% strict. I was a bit gutted so scale jumped on Friday and had managed a few more ounces which took me just into the 9s again. Yippee!!! Then went to try on bridesmaids dress and felt bad all over again :(. Hoping for between 9 stone 7lb and 9 stone 9lb for the wedding. That's gonna be some miracle if it happens!!! Really need to drink more water but bleurgh......x

Yes yes yes :). 3lb loss this week. Now THAT'S more like it. 9 stone 11lb. 4lb to lose in 2 weeks??? Feels unlikely as I'm breaking it again this weekend. Also have only 2 shakes left. Have ordered some from "a well known auction site" however they are being sent 2nd class and not due until mid next week. What am I going to do?????? Eeek. x

Ooh Jubbly we're similar weights. I wi on sat and hoping to be in the 9's. want to be 9stone for chrimbo. Cannot wait :)

I've got an iPhone!!!! Which probably means I will fill this in all wrong!! Well, it was all going so well and I put on a lb this week, just one week before the wedding eek. To be fair I saw dad and broke my diet for two days then ran out of shakes and had to improvise. Defo not gonna see nine and a half for next Saturday but it's ok. Or at least it is now but prob won't be when I see the photos....

You've still done so well hun! xx

Thanks :). Every time I do this I get less stressed about it but don't stick to it properly. Was dead strict the first time! X

Ooh Jubbly we're similar weights. I wi on sat and hoping to be in the 9's. want to be 9stone for chrimbo. Cannot wait :)

I'm aiming for 9 stone 4lb for Christmas which is only 5 lbs but then I am starting to fill the diary with drinking/eating type affairs so I'll have to be hugely disciplined......good luck :) xx

Eeeeek, 3 lb loss this week YIPPEE!! Again, made no sense whatsoever - although I had a good weekend I have slightly gone off course the last two days at a training event as I had no shakes and no bars (waiting delivery) and had to pick at sandwiches and pastry things although to be fair I was very restrained. Other than that I've been eating chicken (no change there then). Have had salmon and scrambled eggs and generally not following a proper diet plan but hey it seemed to work so I'm not complaining. Forgot to update that I put a lb ON last week but nevermind. Therefore 2lb off target for wedding which is in 2 days time!!!!! Not too fussed if I'm one or two lbs off, hopefully if I'm really good, they will come off but then - such is life - I am spotty, bloaty and PMS-y just in time for it! MUST EAT MORE VEG though as seriously lacking in energy with the lack of shakes/bars and not making up the nutrients elsewhere.

Weight for wedding was 9 stone 8lb on the morning, 1lb more than target but what's a lb between friends? Splendid time. Pizza for hangover today but back on wagon tomorrow...x

Well done on your loss this week :D

Thank you very much. Not hopeful for tomorrow though. Soooo bloated and weekend has caught up with me I think. This is the weight I got to last time when I started failing again so must be careful....

Oooooooh, my body's being weird but I like it!! 9 stone 7lb this morning despite general falling-ish off wagon. 2lb loss from last week, 1lb loss since wedding. Hurrah!!! Meals this weekend but a veggie/wheat free meal Saturday so I'm sure that's not too bad. Starting to make plans for general eating lifestyle routines etc. Got more vanilla milkshakes but only having max 1 a day. Other than that mostly avocado and tuna, chicken, salmon and veggies (but still nowhere near enough). I also demonstrated massive self control by having 2 Reeses Peanut Butter Cups over 2 days and giving the last one to Boo!!!

3LBS TO TARGET WOOHOO!!!!! x

Thanks for your story:) I love following people's journey's:)

Yay yay yay yay!!! I've managed to stay at 9 stone 7 this week even though I'm now eating. I'm being very careful though. Quinoa instead of pasta, no bread, even a veggie curry at the weekend ?. As Boo is now trying to lose weight we are eating together which is really nice, far nicer than a shake. The new thing is fitness pal on iPhone which is helping me stick to 1200 calories a day. I'm hoping if I stick to that then I will lose that 3lbs by Christmas. X

What's going wrong Hun? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

keep strong you have done so well 3lb by christmas will be yours xx

Thanks but it's 4lb loss now ?. Put on a lb this week which was somewhat inevitable.....boo........

Back