size 10 skinny jeans!

skinnysarahc

Hello fellow lipotrimmers!After 84 days on lt tfr and getting ready to refeed next week ive fit into my first ever pair of size ten skinny jeans from a-wear!!so delighted.If i can do this,anyone can!

that's Fab well done u :D size 10 here I come!! Xx

How much have u lost?xx

:wow: Sarah - that is fantastic, you must feel amazing :winner:

Thats Amazing! Well done, I hope to have a pair of those later this year as well :)

Sarah that is brilliant and I'm so proud of you. I have a size 10 pair of skinny jeans amongst my 'clothes I want to fit into' and I can't even pull them up over my hips yet, let alone do them up. You must feel amazing!! :bighug:

Congrats!!!

12th June: 16"10(234lbs)

Congrats. I'm looking forward to the day I can walk into a clothes shop and buy any pants/shirt I like instead of huntin for things that fit

Guys thanks for all the good wishes and support! Hey Sian, Ive lost 45 pounds on tfr with another 3 pounds to go so am pretty happy! Best diet plan ever!! :))

Well done skinny, cant wait to get into a size 10, only got to wear my skinny size 10 once last year, it was short lived as I put on a few stone. Grrr,. Hoping I'll make it to the finish line like you. Bet u look amazing

Back