SIZE 10 Tops! Pics! Never thought I'd see the day!

Bet your well chuffed
Awesome weight loss

Cheers

James

Beautiful tops, beautiful lady xxx

BL you look gorgeous. Love the tops esp the long sleeved one-very pretty

i LOVE the last one its fab and really suits ya.

u so deserve it hunni well done xxx

Wow - you look fab. White trousers too -not an easy thing to pull off - but you do!!!!

xx

you look fantastic!!!!
daisy x

you look amazing!!!
love ALL those tops
ella
x

Thanks so much everyone!! It's tres' exciting I must say!

I really do think I am more a 12, but it sure feels good to have a little range with 10s on the labels! I have to pinch myself when I realise its a US 8! That is what knocks me over!! Never EVER bought an 8!! I did get into a pair of 8 jeans when on hoiday but assumed it was a one off, large cut, blah blah blah. lol Must learn to have faith! :D

Thanks so, for all your nice comments nad compliments. :)

xxx

Wow, you look amazing!

Love your new clothes, they look great on you.

louale x

WOW!! You look amazing BL! Look at that waist! Foxy lady!!

LOL! Thanks BL! I've just posted a thread saying I can't really see a huge difference like I can on other people's before and after/during pics! It's good to know you think I look better! ;-)

Ladies, ladies.ladies WOW!!!!!

Hey BL - Foxy lady XXXXX
You look wonderful and TINY. Fantastic.
Ilove the blue especially. That colour suits you so well. You should be so proud of yourself and you are a true inspiration to so many people here.

Poppy - lovely new photo. We can certainly see the difference. It's that whole body image, eyes not registering what they are seeing thing, isn't it?
It's blatantly obvious in your photos. YOU LOOK GREAT.

Porgeous. Yet another lovely photo in yet another lovely dress.
You must have a wardrobe the size of a garage!

Go girls. All your lovely photos will be such inspiration for the newer starters and people who are struggling and wondering if it's worth it.
As they say, It SO is !!!

Hey you look absolutely fab, so petite :D mind you deserve to after all your hard work. Loving the top's especially the long sleeved one.

xXx

Back