Size 12 for June Wedding Diary

Hi Guys!

I have lost 3 stone this year doing weight watchers but since I got engaged in July I haven't lost a single pound lol!! I'm getting married next year and I want to be a size 12! So here I am at slimming world!!

I've been to my first meeting and yesterday was my first day on plan.

This is my planned food today:

Breakfast : Porridge (HEXB) + milk (1/2 HEXA) + Banana (SF)
Lunch : Homemade Lentil Dahl (Full of lots of yummy SF and free food) + tiny amount of rice
Dinner : Chicken in bacon with a small amount of stuffing and oniony gravy (7 syns) + parsnip, carrots and broccoli (SF)
Snacks(SF) : apple(SF), grapes(SF), low fat yogurt, velvet crunch (4syns)

= 11syns used

Exercise
30 mins Ripped in 30
30 mins bike.

Attachments

• image-2405803436.jpg
    image-2405803436.jpg
    638.5 KB · Views: 36
Hi thought I would pop in and say hello, congrats on the 3 stone loss that is amazing. The up and coming wedding is great incentive to keep on track, I got married this June and I had lost some weight but maybe not as much as I would have liked, not that it really bothered me on the day. Hope you have a great week, what day to you WI?

Hi! I WI on Wednesdays if I go back to group, or Thursday if I don't. As I have last week weights for both. I obviously weigh less at home as its morning. I just went to get the books
To be honest I'm not sure I'm a meeting type person.

I feel Shoddy today. Woke up at 6am with a really dry tounge and sore throat. I never get poorly so I'm hoping it passes.

Fireworks this evening. My parents, brother and his girlfriend are coming over before hand so I'm making bonfire night food. We have baked potatoes, mushy peas, hot dogs and vegetarian sausages. Onions.

Aww I hope you feel better and it does not develop into anything. I am not really a meeting type of person either in saying that it not really feasible for me to go to meetings at the minute so I am going it alone, I have all the books from my last attempt so I have no worries there.
Your bonfire food sounds lovely its great to plan ahead it helps to keep you in control, wrap up warm and have fun :)

Day 3

Breakfast - courgette and onion omelette
Lunch - ham an cheese toastie (HEXA and HEXB) + salad and beetroot + banana
Dinner - baked potato with mushy peas and veggie sausages and onion
Snacks - apple, peach yogurt, birthday cake (I'm gonna take a guess and say its full 15 syns)

No exercise today as full of cold and sore throat. Fireworks were really good. It was nice catching up with family and having some tasty food. I know I never had a 3rd super free this evening but I couldn't think what to have, I'd only be adding extra food to what I already ate.

That would be typical sick at the weekend and fine on a Monday morning, though I do hope you feel better today.

Loads better today and fingers crossed for some good sleep. Past 2 nights I've woken with dry tounge and throat. Monday morning work meeting didn't help things but I'm feeling lots better now!!

Gonna give the exercise a miss today as I heard it makes poorly people more poorly. Although I'm not actually sure if that's an excuse or not. The OH is in London for 2 nights so maybe having the house to myself and tv control also persuaded me.

Day 5

Breakfast - toast (HEXB) and cheese (HEXA) + banana

Lunch - pasta with tuna, chili, tomato, onion, carrot

Dinner - SW kebab with lettuce, beetroot, cucumber

Snacks - crisps (4syns), apple, banana, grapes, yogurt, avacado (8 syns)

How did you find the SW kebab? You are so right, when you have a cold or flu you are better letting it pass you by. A comfy night in front of the TV sounds ideal x

Back