Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow :) x

I lost 4lbs, 2nd weigh in. I now have the bars, yippee. I should definitely see the 14's next week. My inch loss in total is 6 and 1/2 inches, really pleased with that.

Just had a cranberry crunch:) and I got peanut ones to. So much better than a shake. I didnt get one for every day. My CDC said the peanut crunch is the favourite with her clients. Which ones do u think ur get? Good luck for tomorrow.

i got chocolate orange, peanut crunch, chocolate and the lemon one as well lol oh and toffee. I got enough for the week

Have u got urs already, I would have been so tempted. Today I can only just manage my shakes/bars I feel so full. But yesterday I was so hungry. Think it was all the walking I done.

I would love to lose 2 stone by xmas. 17lbs to go. Have u got any targets?

I wanna see how i am tomorrow, although ideal i want to be in the 9s by xmas, if i was below 9st 7 i would be ecstatic. I got mine last week yeah. Surprisingly on this diet i haven't fell to temptation. If i feel really hungry then i have chicken for my dinner it definitely helps

My temptations are when I cook the kids food, but I have a shake now around the same time. It helps. What loss will u be happy with this week?

Honey - j, how did ur weigh in go today?

Heyy, I am getting on ok actually just feels like I'm going through the motions if that makes sense, as if its just a normal routine now I have a shake about 10am then a bar at 3pm followed my another shake at 7ish lol and Lemon bar is by far my favourite mmmmm (and last few evening having the chocolate and mint chocolate shakes with hot water have made these cold evening a little more bearable). I have weigh in tomorrow too so excited but also slightly nervous as water hasn't been going down easily this week, but all next week I am determined to get 3 litres down me everyday!!!
I have a target of getting into the low 12s or even 11s if I'm very lucky by 23rd of January as that's my graduation day :) and last time I saw my fellow students I was 17 stone 3 pounds so hoping it'll b a bit of a shock for all my mates and also I hope to have a nice graduation picture, as in my first graduation pic I was about 16 stone and refused to have it up in the house lol so hopefully with this one it will be a pic I will happily have up, and with my target being in January I will carry on with SS until then and even on Xmas day I am hoping I can be strong and do SS+ and just cook a separate meal for myself.

Lots to read up on.

Well done Berry x

AmaD - have u been on the diet long, r u keeping a diary. That will be a great shock for your friends. Is good to have target occasions and things. My first target is Christmas and then we have a holiday to spain in june.

I have been on it for 11 weeks straight tomorrow and I did a few blogs on this site as well to read back on during tough times but that's about once a month, other then that I haven't really I just tend to read a lot on this which I find helpful. And yea having targets certainly is useful and whilst I have had targets before I think the simplicity and results of this diet has kept me going and will hopefully keep me going till May 2015 where fingers crossed I will be 9 stone.

Hey hope everyone is good, I had weigh in and lot 4 pounds :) so I am 13.5 today which I am so happy with, 2 more weeks and hopefully be 12 something lol :eek:
Bex how was your weigh in?

My weigh in went well. I weighed in at 10st10lbs. Initially my cdc said both thats good thats 3lb but i think she had it wrong cause I'm sure its 4lbs instead which makes me even happier!!!!
And started the bars today, wow they are filling and i love that i can eat it over a period of time. Will make work easier!

Awww wow, Well done you :D your into the 10 whoop and yes the bars are amazing!! my consultant also told me abt a new product today for allowed on any step which is mushroom risotto and does sounds lovely and I brought one to try.

AmaD,11 weeks on the diet well done you. Good weigh in to. Your be in the 12's in no time.

Bex, the bars are filling I had a peanut one today. I'm not even hungry today. Which is great.

Back