Size 14 again! :-)

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
I so desperately want a slice of pizza and a long cool glass of Pimms tonight :-( But, I got into a size 14 dress for the first time today in two years! So I'm not going to let pizza spoil that good feeling ;-) I'll hang around on here and browse and post til the craving goes away!!!

I know what you mean! We went for a walk along the river today and it's so hot! All the bars were bursting with people drinking wine. So hard to resist! I went home and had a sparkling water, ice and fresh mint. It was lovely!

I so desperately want a slice of pizza and a long cool glass of Pimms tonight :-( But, I got into a size 14 dress for the first time today in two years! So I'm not going to let pizza spoil that good feeling ;-) I'll hang around on here and browse and post til the craving goes away!!!

Had a porridge sachet and a coke zero. Pizza polished off by the family before I could blink so the temptation has passed :) I did it! Yay. Small victory dance ;-)

Yay well done chick! That dress will be too big soon you keep being so disciplined ;) Ive been okay this weekend but did have a mini sulk Friday as we went out and my OH and his sister ate burger and chips which smelt amazing! I waitressed Saturday night at a BBQ though and smelling food all night soon made me feel sick of it haha!

Yay well done chick! That dress will be too big soon you keep being so disciplined ;) Ive been okay this weekend but did have a mini sulk Friday as we went out and my OH and his sister ate burger and chips which smelt amazing! I waitressed Saturday night at a BBQ though and smelling food all night soon made me feel sick of it haha!

Lol. I sulk too! Ha ha. But once the food's gone I snap out of it and feel good I didn't succumb. Well done for resisting a BBQ tho, that'd drive me crazy. I swear we are not having a single one this summer!

My oh went last night and got Indian food and then ate it in living room in front of me. I was soooo cross! At the very least he could have ate it in the kitchen and to add insult to injury he kept telling me how nice it was. :mad:

Mine often says how food isn't as nice as he hoped, since I started he's had Chinese, pizza, Indian AND chicken and chips.. All of which he said weren't as good as when we used to both eat. I think his way of making me feel better but it actually just annoys me, I'd rather he ate in silence lol! :p

My family have gotten so used to my diet they just get their dinner and park their bums without even asking me if I mind or if I'd like my shake or anything! I'm going to bed very hungry and grumpy tonight! Lol (but glad I've got you guys to cheer me up!)

My family have gotten so used to my diet they just get their dinner and park their bums without even asking me if I mind or if I'd like my shake or anything! I'm going to bed very hungry and grumpy tonight! Lol (but glad I've got you guys to cheer me up!)

You may be hungry.
You may be grumpy.
But you are hungry and grumpy in a SIZE 14 :banana dancer:
:D

I think I might make that my motto lol!

Woohoo for the size 14!!!! Congrats!!! Best feeling isn't it!!!!! And well done resisting the food too!! You're doing so well!!!! :)

I've been 'shopping' in my old wardrobe and it's been so much fun rediscovering clothes!!! Some are too tight but I love that I can say confidently ill fit into those in 2 weeks time!!! :)

Thats becoming one of my favourite pass times too. Its great! Here's hoping we'll soon have to buy new cos even our skinny clothes are too big!

Lol yup! I've tried on clothes so many times I think I've worn them out by the time they fit :eek:

My crop trousers are starting to fall down! That's never happened before, they've always been my thinner-me trousers! That thought just gave me a moment of dread, trousers shopping has always been awful for me, I wonder if that may be easier now?!?! Apprehensive but quietly optimistic ;-)

I think all of my favourite food types have just been listed here. I love pizza. I think that's been my massive downfall!!
I just ordered some size 12 jeans off ebay to keep trying on until they fit. I love that sort of inspiration. Although I went a bit crazy and also ordered 3 tops and 2 dresses and 2 cardigans for my September holiday. All in size 12 so I'm very much determined to fit or I will have no clothes to wear! I have really no idea what size I am at the moment as I'm still wearing all my 18-22 tshirts for work a 14 in Evans trousers (but they are always generous!) and a size 10 strappy top (stretchy) from miss selfridge. So yeah very confused. Can't wait to get to a definate 10 or 12 and then I will just throw all my "fat" clothes and start again! Xx

Same! Can't wait to throw out all the fat stuff. I've always had bottoms a size bigger than my top, already I'm going that way again gr!

i keep looking in my wardrobe too - like "ooh i can't wait to wear that again" - and doubly excited about the things still with the tags on!

Ha ha yea! I've a job interview Friday and I found a dress in the drawer, unworn with the tags on lol!! It's like buying something new for it :D

Back