Size 14 again! :-)

Good luck with the interview! It's like free clothing when you find something you've not even worn yet, isn't it?! I still have a couple of things lurking at the bottom of the wardrobe. Although they are so old I think I'd look a bit odd wearing them now! I thought I'd bought this leather jacket only a couple of years ago, in a size too small (a failed incentive!) Then last week I saw a photo from 2006 where it was hanging on the bedroom door! Lol. How time flies ;-)

I love the feeling that everything in my wardrobe fits me!..and some things are a little big

Ha ha I think most of my "thin" clothes have been packed away so long people must think I've been out and splurged on a whole new wardrobe ;)

Yes I'm the same Smidge! Mine have been away for at least 3 years and it helps that I work with all men, as they don't really notice anyhow! I keep getting comments that I've been splurging when I'm just digging out old clothes that haven't seen light or day for years. Good job I was never fashion conscious :D

Haha same, and I've only been at my work 2 and a half years so they don't have a clue anyway ;)

Back