Size 14 jeans- woohoo!

Amanda71

Silver Member
My clothes were getting embarrassingly loose and are even looking bad with a belt so I ordered a few cheap bits for work to tide me over. I ordered a few 16s but thought I'd chance my arm at a pair of 14 jeans too for later. They have got a bit of stretch in them but they did up easily and I can breathe lol
How happy am I?! :D

:rotflmao: When I read your post I went and dug my size 14 black Levis out from the bottom of the wardrobe, where they've been for more than 10 years. Managed to get them over my big hips but there was about a mile between the button and the button-hole. Hadn't a hope of doing them up. Some way to go yet, but well done you! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Last edited:
Well done - I would be so pleased if I could get into a 14, really well done! x

Keep trying Frances. It'll happen :)

Thanks everyone :)

My 5 year old looked at me in my 14 jeans and my 16 top and said "Mummy, you look......" and then whistled at me! lol :D

Thats fantastic. Out of the mouths of babes, usually comes the truth.
Lynne x

Well done Amanda!

Frances, if the jeans were 10 years old, the waist will be a lot smaller than the size 14s are now. Trust me on this. I had loads of old clothes in a drawer under a bed. The waists are really small compared to today. Bet you would fit into a new pair odf 14s!

Really, isn't that interesting. A sign of the times. I'm currently in size 18 jeans, so maybe I will go shopping and try and try on a 16, and a 14 for a laugh. Maybe one day, maybe even for Xmas, I'll even get into an old fashioned size 14 too! Thanks for that.

Well done, I'm in a 14 now and it feels fantastic. Although my fav black cords are getting a bit baggy! Guess the next pair will be a size 12 (wow, can you believe that?)
Keep going you lot

well done , excellent feeling.lol

Wow, well done you. Frances, go and try some on in the shops! you don't have to buy at least you'll know, I'm permanently trying stuff on at the moment!!! sad I know, but it keeps me focussed...

Thats fantastic, woo hoo! Well done!

well done - it'll be 12's in no time - keep up the good work!! x

fantastic,its the best feeling isnt it when the numbers on the clothes are getting smaller,
keep up the great work.

Back