Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

size 16 jeans!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 1967rose, 4 December 2007 Social URL.

1. 1967rose

1967rose Member

Diet:
    cambridge sole source
    Lost 7lbs today (monthly weigh in) and went shopping afterwards and thought my jeans were a bit baggy so tried a smaller size............and they fitted! :D

Gone from a size 20 in sept added a belt in oct, down a size to 18 plus belt in nov. only bought one size 18 as hopefully I wouldn't spend too long there. Got 2 pairs of 16's today though. Might take a bit longer to go the next step. Still 22 on top though :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. crazyjane

crazyjane Unzipping the fat suit

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.81%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    way to go! well done you!

4. acoc2007

acoc2007 Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
  5. corinne_j

corinne_j Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yay it's a great feeling isn't it! I got my first size 16 jeans at the weekend too, admittedly there's still a bit of a muffin top issue :D but I'm not planning to wear them until Christmas - but they do fit!!!

Corinne x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.