Size 16 Will Do Diary

Size 16 Will Do

Silver Member
Thought I would start a diary. I have been mucking about for weeks.

I keep trying drastic diets, i.e. cambridge and slimfast. Of course I fail and binge and hence I have done pretty crap.

Ayway bac on track now got a pan of chicken and veg soup on for lunch the rest of the week and done a big shop so all sorted.

Will definately do it this time, I have my holiday to book for 2nd december! Hoping to drop 3 dress sizes at least!!!!

Wish me luck x x x

You will be in that size 16 in no time hun. Go for it! I could have written your post myself, i messed around with loads of silly diets, and always lost but ultimately after years of it, i ended up heavier than before i started! But since starting sw, i absolutely love it. It is gonna take me a while to reach target, but i dont care, slow and steady wins the race! best of luck with your journey hun xx

Good luck, hope you do well :)

thanks for that, my hol date is 22nd december so plenty of time i hope!!

I am a size 22 at the minute so need to drop 3 sizes!!!

Will post my food tomorrow x x

Hiya everyone

I have had a great diet day today and a 45 minute walk.

x x

Hiya just realised this is a diary section and there is a food diary section.

I will start a thread overthere for my food I think!

Is this the right thing to do? ? ?

Thanks x x

heya... its up to you, you can post food here or in the other section. I found that people would answer me on my food diary and so i had to remember to keep up with both so i ended up just doing it all in my diary but keeping it seperate works too so its up to you :) well done with the 8lb so far xxx

Back