• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Size 18 to Size 8

Deb G

Silver Member
S: 13st10lb C: 13st7lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.56%)
At my biggest I was a size 18 (although I tried d*mn hard to squeeze into a 16), now I am a size 10 pretty much everywhere I shop.

However....went to buy some shorts for my holiday in July :cool: and the 10s were too big! So I went away with 2 pairs of size 8 shorts...... I didn't NEED two, but I just HAD to buy them for the label!

Is this worrying???:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Deb G

Silver Member
LOL! Thanks Dancing!

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
:wow: Deb that is bl**dy brilliant - well done .... I'm like Sam in that I'd wear them inside out too :D

sweeti

S: 15st10lb C: 15st1lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 38.6 Loss: 0st9lb(4.09%)
well done :D

If it were me I'd go back and hide all the size 8's then go to the cash desk and ask in a loud voice, 'Oh you only have 10's in stock, do you have any SIZE 8's':D:D:D

I can't imagine how great you must feel being able to do that:)

Deb G

Silver Member
I can't imagine how great you must feel being able to do that:)
It sounds RIDICULOUS but I STILL can't believe it is me. I stand in front of the mirror in my size 8 shorts and there is a flat tummy, and ribs and..... well... it just ISN'T me!!!!

I suppose when you lose weight as quick as we do on LL its only to be expected that the brain takes longer to catch up with the body!!

scotwannabethin

Back to the grindstone!!
S: 16st9lb C: 16st4lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 43.1 Loss: 0st5lb(2.15%)
It is fantastic isn't it!!! Well done and you will get used to the "new" you soon enough. Enjoy the compliments I am sure you are getting too!!!

YEP another one for inside out. You cetainly deserve it Debs, you have worked to hard to get where you are.

It might be nice if you never get used to it and then you will always feel this good;)

WELL DONE HUN

zadra

Definately another one for wearing that inside out :O

I was walking round shops today looking at size 8/10.. and to be honest if it wasn't for peoplelike you who share such amazing info, I wouldn't think I would ever fit into size 12 (nevermind anything below that) even if I were to diet for years!

True inspiration

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 18st9lb C: 13st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 4st11lb(25.67%)
I just found this on the New Posts, and have to say I think you are an inspiration! i doubt I could get 1 leg in a size 8 at the moment!

Well done to you, and I hope you feel very proud of your achievements :D

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
At my biggest I was a size 18 (although I tried d*mn hard to squeeze into a 16), now I am a size 10 pretty much everywhere I shop.

However....went to buy some shorts for my holiday in July :cool: and the 10s were too big! So I went away with 2 pairs of size 8 shorts...... I didn't NEED two, but I just HAD to buy them for the label!

Is this worrying???:D

Size 8:party0016:

pink-sarah

Silver Member
S: 15st4.5lb C: 15st4.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
FAN-BLEEDIN-TASTIC!!!! well done, stories like that will keep me going on my journey

toller-girl

constantly confused
S: 12st11lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 0st10lb(5.59%)
:eek: Wow well done!!!

You totally inspire me, one of my goals is to get back into horse riding, and every time I see your avatar it spurs me on (no pun intended!)

I can't imagine me being that tiny, you've done so well :D