Size 18 to Size 8

Deb G

Silver Member
At my biggest I was a size 18 (although I tried d*mn hard to squeeze into a 16), now I am a size 10 pretty much everywhere I shop.

However....went to buy some shorts for my holiday in July :cool: and the 10s were too big! So I went away with 2 pairs of size 8 shorts...... I didn't NEED two, but I just HAD to buy them for the label!

Is this worrying???:D

LOL! Thanks Dancing!

well done you! Make sure you only wear them with the label sticking out...and slap your husband when he tries to tuck it back in again!

:wow: Deb that is bl**dy brilliant - well done .... I'm like Sam in that I'd wear them inside out too :D

well done :D

If it were me I'd go back and hide all the size 8's then go to the cash desk and ask in a loud voice, 'Oh you only have 10's in stock, do you have any SIZE 8's':D:D:D

I can't imagine how great you must feel being able to do that:)

I can't imagine how great you must feel being able to do that:)

It sounds RIDICULOUS but I STILL can't believe it is me. I stand in front of the mirror in my size 8 shorts and there is a flat tummy, and ribs and..... well... it just ISN'T me!!!!

I suppose when you lose weight as quick as we do on LL its only to be expected that the brain takes longer to catch up with the body!!

YEP another one for inside out. You cetainly deserve it Debs, you have worked to hard to get where you are.

It might be nice if you never get used to it and then you will always feel this good;)

WELL DONE HUN

Definately another one for wearing that inside out :O

I was walking round shops today looking at size 8/10.. and to be honest if it wasn't for peoplelike you who share such amazing info, I wouldn't think I would ever fit into size 12 (nevermind anything below that) even if I were to diet for years!

True inspiration

I just found this on the New Posts, and have to say I think you are an inspiration! i doubt I could get 1 leg in a size 8 at the moment!

Well done to you, and I hope you feel very proud of your achievements :D

At my biggest I was a size 18 (although I tried d*mn hard to squeeze into a 16), now I am a size 10 pretty much everywhere I shop.

However....went to buy some shorts for my holiday in July :cool: and the 10s were too big! So I went away with 2 pairs of size 8 shorts...... I didn't NEED two, but I just HAD to buy them for the label!

Is this worrying???:D

gogirl.gif
horray.gif

Size 8:party0016:

Back