Size question

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by curvesncurls, 9 September 2011 Social URL.

1. curvesncurls

curvesncurls Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    Primal with Kettlebells
    Just getting measured in the gym, cms coming off slowly but surely. Goal is to be size 14- I'm broad, so 12 would mean cutting off some ribs and hip bones! But looking online at stats, a size 14 would mean losing another 14 cms off my waist (way smaller than the rest of me anyway). Sooooo, personal question- anyone who is a size 14, could you give me a rough idea of the figures to get into one(pun intended!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I'm a 12 top & 14 bottom which means skirts & trousers are always too big around the waist. Whenever I read clothes measurements in catalogues etc I rarely agree with them, for a start every shop is different (I never understand why!) but also I think a 12 waist should be arous 29 but my waist is atleast 31. I'd say so your best & aim to fit in what you can but don't necessarily go by measurements of clothes as I tend not to agree with them as "being a size".

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.