SJ's 2011 Food Diary

14th May 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 2 toasted slices of Nimble (B) and 1/2 can of baked beans.

Lunch -
Heinz Ravioli (2.5) sprinkled with 42g mozzarella (A)

Dinner - Pasta with 1/2 can of chopped tomatos, garlic clove (removed after cooking) and mixed vegetables.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweatener. 28g Fruit and Fiber (B) with skimmed milk (from A allowance). 1.75lt bottle of water with NAS squash.

Total Syns - 2.5

Last edited:
15th May 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 1 wholemeal roll (B) with 2 rashers of bacon (fat removed) and brown sauce (1).

Lunch - 2 scrambled eggs mixed with 28g grated chedder (A) on 2 slices of toasted Nimble (B) and tomato sauce (1)

Dinner - 1 chicken breast, roasted butternut squash and tomato sauce (1)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweatener. 1.75ltr bottle of water with NAS squash. 1 mini milky bar (3.5). French Fries (4)

Total Syns - 10.5

Last edited:
16th May 2011 - Red

Breakfast
- 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1 Muller Light. 1 banana.

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Multigrains (B) with 4 Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles (A). 1 apple.

Dinner - 1 Salmon fillet, mixed vegetables and tomato sauce (1)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2ltrs of water. Silverskin pickled onions. Pint of pepsi Max. Mini Milky Bar (3.5). French Fries (4). Quark mixed with Wicked White Options (2.5).

Total Syns - 11

Last edited:
17th May 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 3 Ryvita Multigrains (B) and 4 Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles (A). 1 Strawberry Muller Light. 1 Banana.

Lunch -
Low Fat Batchlors Supernoodles with sweetcorn.

Dinner - Pasta with 1/4 jar of Asda Smartprice Bolognase sauce (3).

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweatener. 1ltr of water. 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 2 glasses of Pepsi Max. Mini Milky Bar (3.5)

Total Syns - 6.5

Last edited:
18th May 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs with 2 Dairylea Light Cheese triangles (1/2 A). 2 Alpen Light Bars. 1 Apple.

Lunch -
2 slices of Nimble (B) with 2 Dairylea Light cheese triangles (1/2 A). Batchelors cheese, leak and ham Pasta in Sauce (1)

Dinner - Jacket potato with baked beans and butter (4)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweatener. 2ltrs of water. Time Out (4)

Total Syns - 9

Last edited:
19th May 2011 - Green

Breakfast
- 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1 Strawberry Mullerlight.

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Multigrains (B). 4 Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles (A). 1 banana. 1 Tomato Mugshot.

Dinner - Sweet potato, butter (1) baked beans and 1 poached egg.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweatener. 2ltrs of water with NAS squash. 3 Chedders (2). Mini milky bar (3.5)

Total Syns - 6.5

Last edited:
20th May 2011 - Green

Breakfast
- 2 Wheatabix (B), skimmed milk (A) and a chopped banana. 1 Muller Light.

Lunch - Batchlors Low Fat Supernoodles. 1 apple.

Dinner - Boiled rice and 1/2 can of Asda Smartprice Chili Con Carne (0.5)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweatener. 2ltrs of water with NAS squash. 2 slices of Nimble (B) with mixed berry jam (3)

Total Syns - 3.5

Your hardly a whale at 126lb mate! I weigh 132lb now! I STS this week so I gues sbeing a veggie isnt helping my weight loss lol. Mmmm fish fingers, how I miss them in sandwiches! Is it possible to be a veggie and still eat fish fingers? Hmm probably not come to think of it!

Proper frustrated today as we were supposed to be exchanging today but looks like we are exchanging next week now and maybe completing the week after, the waiting game is killing me and frustrating me to the point where I just want to go home and nom on a packet of biscuits! Meh.

You can have quorn fish fingers - 2syns each!! I can't remember what real fish fingers taste like but hubby said they taste just the same!

22nd May 2011 - Green

Breakfast
- 2 slices of Nimble (B) with jam (2)

Lunch - 2 slices of Nimble (B) with jam (2).
1 apple. 1 tomato Mugshot.

Dinner - Boiled rice and 1/2 can of Asda Smartprice Chili Con Carne (0.5)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweatener. 1 Time Out (4). White Chocolate Options (2) mixed with Quark.

Total Syns - 10

23rd May 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1 Peach Activia Snackpot (0.5).

Lunch - 4 Original Ryvita's (B) with 1 pot of Tesco Light Choices Cottage Cheese with Pineapple (1.5). Melon chunks and red grapes.

Dinner - Steak (fat removed) topped with 28g grated chedder cheese (A), broccoli, cauliflower and tomato sauce (1)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2ltrs of water with NAS squash. Mini Milky Bar (3.5). Quark mixed with white options (2.5)

Total Syns - 9

Last edited:
24th May 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 1 Peach Activia Snackpot (0.5). Oat So Simple (B) with skimmed milk (A) and 2 tspns of sugar (2).

Lunch - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). Tesco mackrell in tomato sauce. 2 apples.

Dinner - Chicken Pizza* (1) and roasted butternut squash.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (from A allowance). 2ltrs of water with NAS squash. Popcorn (7)

Total Syns - 10.5

*Chicken Pizza* 1 chicken breast (butterflied), spread with 1 tbspn of tomato sauce (1) and topped with 28g grated chedder cheese (A).

Last edited:
25th May 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 1 Peach Activia Snackpot (0.5). 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1 Apple.

Lunch - 2 slices of Nimble (B) with butter (1) and 28g grated cheese (A). 1 Apple.

Dinner - Batchlors Mild Curry rice and 2 Quorn fillets.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (from A allowance). 2ltrs of water with NAS squash. 28g Frosties (6) with skimmed milk (from A allowance). Snack-a-jacks (4.5). Hartleys Jelly (0.5)

Total Syns - 13.5

Last edited:
26th May 2011 - Green

Breakfast
- 1 Strawberry Activia Snackpot. 2 Alpen Light Bars (B).

Lunch - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). Batchlors Low Fat Supernoodles.

Dinner - Jacket potato, 1/2 can of speghetti hoops, butter (2) and 28g grated chedder cheese (A).

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (from A allowance). 2ltrs of water with NAS squash. Galaxy Bubble (8.5)

Total Syns - 10.5

Last edited:
Ive was sooooo naughty on Friday and Saturday that i'm actually looking forward to getting back on plan today!

29th May 2011 - Green

Breakfast
- 2 slices of toasted Nimble (B) with scrambled eggs mixed with 28g grated chedder (A) and tomato sauce (2).

Lunch - Batchlors Ham, Cheese & Leak Pasta in Sauce (1)

Dinner - Egg noodles, onions fried in oil (5?) and peas with 1/2 sachet of Blue Dragon Spring onion and oyster sauce (3)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweetener. 2 Alpen Light Bars.

Total Syns - 11

Last edited:
30th May 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 2 Tesco Wheetabix (B) with 1 chopped banana and skimmed milk (A).

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Multigrains (B) topped with 5 LC light cheese triangles (A) and sliced cherry tomatos. 1 apple.

Dinner - Turkey breast, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and tomato sauce (1).

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (from A allowance). 1.75ltrs of water with NAS squash. 1 Kitkat (5.5). 2 Quorn sausages with tomato sauce (1)

Total Syns - 7.5

Last edited:
Back