SJ's 2011 Food Diary

8th January 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B)

Lunch - Tesco canned mackrell fillets in tomato sauce, 1 banana and melon chunks.

Dinner - Birds Eye Simply Salmon and green beans.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A).
WW apple desert recipe yoghurt. 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1 Kitkat (5.5). 1 Time Out (4)

Total Syns - 9.5

Last edited:
doesnt sound like much food today? Not hungry?

9th January 2011 - EE

Breakfast - 4 cherry tomatos

Lunch - Sister in laws chinese noodles, ham, pork, egg, spring onions (15) - i'm going to allow all my syns as I dont know what exactly what was in it or how much oil was used etc.

Dinner - 1/2 packet of carrot batons, 1 pear and 1 Mugshot.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A).
2 Alpen Light Bars (B).

Total Syns - 15

10th January 2011 - Green

Breakfast
- 2 Alpen Light bars (B), 1 banana and 1 pear.

Lunch - Jacket potato with baked beans and grated parmasan cheese (A). 1 banana.

Dinner - Uncle Bens Thai Sweet Chilli Rice (2) and mixed vegetables.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 3 Krisprolls with philidelphia light (3). 1 Drifter (5)

Total Syns - 10

Last edited:
11th January 2011 - Green

Breakfast
- 28g Oat So Simple (B) with skimmed milk (A) , sweetener, and chopped banana.

Lunch - Jacket potato with baked beans and sliced tomato.

Dinner - Boiled rice, 1/2 can Stagg Chili Silverado (2.5) with added onions, mushrooms and cherry tomatos.

Snacks - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). Slice of can bran cake (3). 1 Mugshot. 1 Time Out (4)

Total Syns - 9.5

Last edited:
12th January 2011 - Red

Breakfast
- Scrambled eggs and cherry tomatos. 1 pear.

Lunch - Seafood sticks. 1 banana. 1 pear. 2 Alpen Light Bars (B)

Dinner - SW burgers, green beans and 1 tspn of reduced salt gravy granuals made with water (1)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 1 pear. 3 Krisprolls with Philidelphia Light (2). 1 Time Out (4)

Total Syns - 7

Last edited:
13th January 2011 - Green

Breakfast- 2 Alpen Light Bars (B) and 1 banana.

Lunch - Low Fat Supernoodles mixed with sweetcorn. 1 pear.

Dinner - 1/2 Quorn Lasange (4), sw chips, roast tomatos and roast mushrooms.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1 mugshot.
1 packet of Snack a Jacks (4.5)

Total Syns - 8.5

Weigh in day tomorrow, i'm proper nervous as I have done quite a lot of green days this week and was off plan last Friday. Hope I still lose. Wish me luck! x

Last edited:
Oh no, sorry aout your gain.
it doesnt really look like you ate that much this week even on a green day? confusing? :(
Keep at it!

Hey Katie, I dont think I could have eaten much more if I tried! I'm going to try more red days and EE days now. Not going to cut the carbs/green days out all together just limit them I think. Meh, talk abuot putting a Friday morning xx

Had a gain this week, only about 0.5lb but still a gain never the less. Need to cut down on the green days I think :(

Sorry to hear you had a gain hun.
Im sure it will show next week and you will have a much better loss. xxx

14th January 2011 - Red

Breakfast
- 2 Alpen Light Bars (B), melon chunks and red grapes.

Lunch - Tesco tinned mackrell in tomato sauce and a Strawberry Activia Snackpot.

Dinner - Chicken Curry (chicken breast, 1/2 sachet of Schwartz Slow Cooker Chicken Curry Mix (3), tinned tomatos, onion, and mixed steamed vegetables)

Snacks - 2 litres of water with NAS squash, Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 Alpen Light Bars (B).

Total Syns - 3

Last edited:
15th January 2011 - EE

Breakfast
- 2 Quorn sausages, scrambled eggs and tomato sauce (1)

Lunch - Jacket potato, butter (2), baked beans and salad.

Dinner - Taybarns (Turkey, jacket potato, baked beans, boiled rice, salad (carrot, onion, lettuce, sweetcorn and cucumber), mayo (2), fruit salad and a tiny bit of cream (5?)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 Alpen Light Bars (B).

Total Syns - 10

16th January 2011 - Red

Breakfast
- 3 Quorn sausages with tomato sauce (1)

Lunch - 4 Original Ryvitas (B) with Sainsburys BGTY onion and chive cottage cheese.

Dinner - Pork strips marinaded in a beef oxo cube, garlic powder, paprika and worcestershire sauce with green beans.

Snacks - 2 litres of water with NAS squash, Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A), Raspberry Activia Snackpot, 2 Alpen Light Bars (B) and 28g of Popz sweet popcorn (7)

Total Syns - 8

Last edited:
17th January 2011 - Red

Breakfast
- 3 Quorn sausages with EL mayo (0.5)

Lunch - 4 Original Ryvitas (B) with Sainsburys BGTY cottage cheese.

Dinner - Birds Eys Simply Salmon and green beans.

Snacks - 2 litres of water. Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A), Raspberry Activia Snackpot, Kitkat (5.5) and 3 Krisprolls (B) with 28g of Philidelphia Light (2) and 3 slices of wsfer thin ham.

Total Syns - 8

Last edited:
18th January 2011 - Red

Breakfast- 1 apple and 1 strawberry activia snackpot.

Lunch - 4 Original Ryvitas (B) with EL mayo (1) and wafer thin ham. 2 Apples.

Dinner - Chicken breast stuffed with 14g of Light Philidelphia (1) and microwave steamed vegetables.

Snacks - 2 litres of water. Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A), 2 Alpen Light Bars (B) and a Kitkat (5.5)

Total Syns - 7.5

Last edited:
Back