SJ's 2011 Food Diary

25th January 2011 - Red

Breakfast- 2 Alpen Light Bars (B), 1 Peach Activia Snackpot (0.5) and 1 apple.

Lunch - 5 Scan Bran (B) topped with Tesco Light Choices Natural Cottage Cheese. 1 apple.

Dinner - Smoked haddock fillet, butter (1), carrots, broccoli, cabbage, sugar snap peas, mushrooms and bbq sauce (1).

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and 2 celerations chocolates (5)

Total Syns - 7.5

Last edited:
26th January 2011 - Green

Breakfast - Oat So Simple (B) with skimmed milk (A) and orange chocolate options mixed in (2) topped wtih banana.

Lunch - Batchlors chicken and mushrooms pasta miced with broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas, green beans and peas. 1 Strawberry Activia Snackpot.

Dinner - Uncle Bens Savory chicken rice (2.5) with mixed vegetables.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 Alpen Light bars (B). Spaghetti Hoops with 1 tspn of light butter (1)

Total Syns - 5.5

Last edited:
27th January 2011 - Red

Breakfast- 1/2 chocolate scan bran cake (1/2 HEXB + 2 syns) and 1 apple.

Lunch - 1/2 chocolate scan bran cake (1/2 HEXB + 2 syns) and 1 Strawberry Activia Snackpot.

Dinner - Spicey pork stir fry (pork marinaded in beef oxo cubes, soy sauce, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper)

Snacks - 600ml bottle of pepsi Max. Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). Quark mixed with wicked white options (2.5). 1 mini milky bar (3.5)

Total Syns - 10

Last edited:
28th January 2011 - Green

Breakfast - Oat So Simple (B) with skimmed milk (A) and orange chocolate options mixed in (2).

Lunch - Jacket potato, baked beans and salad.

Dinner - Batchlors mild curry rice with cherry tomatos.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 3 Krisprolls (B) with 28g of philidelphia light (2). Mini Milkybar (3.5). Scampi Frys (6.5)

Total Syns - 14

Last edited:
29th January 2011 - Red

Breakfast- Raspberry Activia Snackpot.

Lunch - SW bacon, mushroom, onion and cherry tomato quiche. 1 Fibre Plus Bar (B)

Dinner - Seasoned chicken breast wrapped in bacon with carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and gravey (1)

Snacks - 3 pints of water with NAS squash. Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 1 Fibre Plus Bar (B). 1 Malteser Bunny (8)

Total Syns - 9

Last edited:
30th January 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 2 slices of toasted Nimble (B) with 1/2 can of baked beans.

Lunch - SW pepper and tomato soup and low fat supernoodles.

Dinner - SW syn free chips with baked beans, 'fried' mushrooms, cherry tomatos and sweetcorn.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 ltrs of water with NAS squash. 1 Fibre Plus Bar (B). 1 mini milky bar (3.5) and 4 Mikados (2)

Total Syns - 5.5

Last edited:
31st January 2011 - Red

Breakfast- Apricot Activia Snackpot (0.5), 1 pear and 1 apple.

Lunch - SW Pepper and tomato soup. 4 Original Ryvita's topped with Tesco Light Choices Pepper Pesto Cottage Cheese.

Dinner - 2 turkey breasts with cauliflower, carrots and broccoli with 1 tbspn of EL mayo (0.5)

Snacks - 1.5 ltrs of water. 1 pint of pepsi max. Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 1 Fibre Plus Bar (B). Skips (4). Chocolate options (2.5) mixed with Quark.

Total Syns - 7.5

Last edited:
hmmm have just read all of your thread and really don't see why you are not losing weight:confused:

I am not either to be fair, but I am eating far more than you are so not sure what's going on really. I always have my 15 syns and didn't know that you shouldn't snack on anything other than HEs and super/superspeed foods.

Will be interesting to see what your weight loss is this week - I am trying one more week with SW and if no weight loss, will return to WW, which I really don't want to do as I love the freedom of SW and hardly any counting.

Good luck on your weigh on this week!

Hiya hun! Thanks for your comment. I dont understand why i'm not losing weight much at the moment too. Before xmas I had no problems at all but then I went away and put on 11lb and now it wont shift! Dont think this week will be great either as it will be * week come wednesday so will probably have another STS!

Hope you have a good weight loss this week too my dear! xx

1st february 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B) and 1 Strawberry Activia Snackpot.

Lunch - Batchlors Cheese, Leek & Ham Pasta in Sauce (1) with sweetcorn. 1 apple.

Dinner - Egg noodles, sweetcorn, Quorn chunks and 1/2 sachet of Blue Dragon Oyster and Spring Onion Sauce (3)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 ltrs of water with NAS squash. 1 Fibre Plus Bar (B). 1 Chicken Pasta in Cup (1). Kitkat (5.5)

Total Syns - 10.5

Last edited:
2nd February 2011 - Red

Breakfast - Peach Activia Snackpot (0.5) and 1/2 choclate scan bran cake (1/2 HEXB + 2 syns)

Lunch - 1/2 chocolate scan bran cake (1/2 HEXB + 2 syns) and 2 pears.

Dinner - Diced turkey breast in SW spicey pepper and tomato soup.

Snacks - 3 ltrs of water (!!). Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 1 Fibre Plus Bar (B). Pepsi Max. Quark mixed with white options (2.5). 4 Makados (2)

Total Syns - 9

Last edited:
3rd February 2011 - Green - HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ALL !! xx

Breakfast - 4 Original Ryvita's (B) with Tesco Light Choices Natural Cottage Cheese. 1 Peach Activia Snackpot (0.5)

Lunch - SW Spicey pepper and tomato soup. 1 Mugshot. 1 apple. 1 pear.

Dinner - Jacket potato, baked beans, 'fried' mushrooms, cherry toms, sweetcorn and grated parmasan (A).

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 1.5 ltrs of water with NAS squash. 1 Fibre Plus Bar (B). 1 banana. Malteser Bunny (8)

Total Syns - 8.5

Weigh in day tomorrow, wish me luck! * week came this morning so once again (for the third week running) I dont think I will lose any weight, time will tell though. Roll on 8am tomorrow morning lol xx

Last edited:
I lost about 0.5lb, nothing mega but it's a loss I guess. Still cant change my stats though lol, maybe next week!

Last edited:
4th February 2011 - EE

Breakfast
- 1 pear. 1 apple and a strawberry activia snackpot.

Lunch - SW Spicey pepper and tomato soup. Batchlors Cheese, Leek and Ham Pasta in Sauce (1)

Dinner - Spag Bowl - EL beef mince, onions, mushrooms, sweetcorn, tinned tomatos, 2 beef oxo cubes, salt, pepper and pasta.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 1.5 ltrs of water with NAS squash. 1 Fibre Plus Bar (B). WW cheese crisps (4). 1 mini milky bar (3.5).

Total Syns - 8.5

Last edited:
Surely you must get a good weight loss this week:D what does your SW leader say?

I must admit to quite hating the image therapy bit when you feel that that week's weight loss sucks despite your very best efforts :( in fact last week I arrived 10 mins after the cut off time so I wouldn't have to share with everyone my rubbish week:eek:

Do you stay to meetings?

hey hun just catching up a bit on your diary.
just to say you can change your stats to have the 0.5lb now!!! look at mine.it changed a while back.....i like counting every last bit.

hey all,

nearly there, i dont go to class, cant afford it anymore so im going it alone at home

ive been off plan since saturday as ive been in london (literally just got back this afternoon) for the chinese new year celebrations. I now also have tonsillitis, joy! finding it very heard to swollow and ive been put on penicillin from my gp.

back on plan tomorrow xxx

8th February 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 28g of Bran Flakes with skimmed milk (A)

Lunch - Supernoodles and a tin of spaghetti

Dinner - Boiled rice and 1/2 can of stagg chilli silverado (3)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 1.5 ltrs of water with NAS squash. 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 7 jelly babies (7)

Total Syns - 10

At home today as I couldnt face work due to the fact I have tonsillitus. Can barely talk, much to my OH's delight. Appetite isnt up to much today but im going to force myself to eat!

Last edited:
9th February 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 2 slices of toasted Nimble (B) with 1/2 can of baked beans.

Lunch - Egg noodles, mixed vegetables and ww creme freche (0.5)

Dinner - Pasta, onions, mushrooms, peppers and ww creme freche (1)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 3 ltrs of water with NAS squash. 1 Fibre Plus Bar (B). 1 Jelly Babie (1). 1 Chicken Pasta in Mug (1). Birthday cake (10)

Total Syns - 13.5

Still of work today as not well. Going mad at home, can't wait to go back to work, aiming to get back tomorrow!

Last edited:
Back