SJ's 2011 Food Diary

31st May 2011 - Red

Breakfast - Chocolate Scan Bran Cake (3)*. 1 Strawberry Activia Snackpot.

Lunch - 2 slices of Nimble (B) with 28g grated chedder cheese (A) and sliced cherry tomatos. 1 banana.

Dinner - Tesco Value Fish in Butter Sauce (2), cauliflower, carrots and broccoli.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). Kitkat (5.5). Cherry tomatos. 1 pint of Pepsi Max.

Total Syns - 10.5

** Scan Bran Cake ** - 5 scan bran (B), 2 eggs, sweetener and options chocolate sachet (3) all mixed together and cooked in the microwave for 7 minutes in a glass bowl.

Last edited:
1st June 2011 - Green

Breakfast
- 3 Wholemeal Pagan Krisp Rolls (B) with 3 LC light cheese triangles (1/2 A). 1 Strawberry Activia Snackpot. 1 Banana.

Lunch - Asda Wholemeal Pitta Bread (B) with 2 LC light cheese triangles (1/2 A). 1 Roast Chicken Pot Noodle in a Mug (1).

Dinner - Boiled rice and 1/2 can of Asda Smartprice Chilli Con Carne (1) with added mushrooms, onions and cherry tomatos.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweetener. 2 small chocolate bars (11)

Total Syns - 13

Last edited:
Hi Hun

Still on track i see! How you doing?

Ive been ok, but my week off resulted in a 6lb gain :eek:
Bn back on the wagon for 10 days (with 1 takeaway night in the middle) and managed to lose 3lbs of my 6lbs gain! So, im heading in the right direction i suppose!
Havnt been officially weighed since i hit target 6 weeks ago, so i think im guna have to bite the bullet and see what the real damage is
xx

Hiya mate! Im back on track now but did have friday and saturday off plan, whoops! Trying my hardest to get back into the swing of things but its hard.

Good luck when you do weigh in, you will be fine im sure! Let me know how it goes xxxxx

2nd June 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B) and 1/2 SW quiche* (1/2 A and 0.5 syns)

Lunch - 2 slices of Nimble (B) with 3 LC light cheese triangles (1/2 A) and sliced tomatos. 1/2 SW quiche (1)

Dinner - Beef casserole (3)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). Cups of water. Carburys chocolate bar (5.5). Mini milky bar (3.5)

Total Syns - 13.5

** SW quiche ** 300g pot of Asda GFY pepper and chilli cottage cheese (1.5), 2 eggs, one diced onion, diced mushrooms, 3LC light cheese triangles (1/2 A) and seasoning all mixed together and cooked in the oven for an hour.

** Beef casserole ** Beef chunks and diced casserole vegetables mixed with 1/2 sachet of Crosse and Blackwell casserole mix (3). Mixed and slow cooked in the oven for 2 hours.

Last edited:
Hiya mate! Im back on track now but did have friday and saturday off plan, whoops! Trying my hardest to get back into the swing of things but its hard.

Good luck when you do weigh in, you will be fine im sure! Let me know how it goes xxxxx

I put 3lb on...expected it though, so not too bothered! Plus im still in my target range, so didnt have to pay :)

You're doing great, keep it up xxx

3rd June 2011 - Green

Breakfast
- 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1 WW peach yoghurt. 1 pear.

Lunch - 3 Ryviya Multigrain (B) and 5 LC light cheese triangles (A). 1 Spicey Curry Pot Noodle in a Mug.

Dinner - Quorn Curry* (3)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweetener. Kitkat (5.5)

Total Syns - 8.5

** Quorn Curry ** Quorn chunks, 'fried' mushrooms, onions, sweetcorn and red peppers, curry power, chicken OXO stock all cooked together, reduced and then added creme freche (3). Boiled rice on the side.

Last edited:
Had an off-plan day Saturday due to spending the day with the girls in the garden. Had such a lovely day but back on plan today.

5th June 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 28g Bran Flakes (B) with skimmed milk (A) . 1 pear.

Lunch - Pub lunch consisting of jacket potato, baked beans and salad (lettuce, peppers, onions and tomatos).

Dinner - Pasta with creme freche (2) and mixed vegetables.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk ( from A allowance) and sweetener. 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1.75ltrs of water with NAS squash. Cadburys chocolate bar (5.5)

Total Syns - 7.5

Last edited:
6th June 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B), 1 ww strawberry yoghurt and 1 pear.

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Multigrain's (B) and 5 LC light cheese triangles (A).

Dinner - 2 Regge Regge Chicken Chargrills (8) and roasted BNS with tomato sauce (1)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). Water with NAS lemon squash. Pickled onions. Mini Milky Bar (3.5)

Total Syns - 12.5

Last edited:
7th June 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 3 Ryvita Multigrain (B) with 5 LC light cheese triangles (A). 1 raspberry ww yoghurt and 1/4 punnet of strawberries.

Lunch - Tesco fish and veg sushi (1.5). 1/4 punnet of strawberries. 2 Alpen Light Bars (B).

Dinner - Batchlors Cheese, Leek and Ham pasta in sauce (1)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweetener. Water with NAS squash. Chicken pot noodle in a mug (1). Kitkat (5.5)

Total Syns - 9

Last edited:
8th June 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 1 Raspberry WW yoghurt. 28g Bran Flakes with skimmed milk (A) and sugar (1). 1/4 Punnet of strawberries.

Lunch - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). Batchlors Low Fat Supernoodles. 1/4 Punnet of strawberries.

Dinner - Pasta mixed with onions, mushrooms, cherry tomatos and creme freche (5).

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweetener. Water with NAS squash. Spicey Curry Pot Noodle in a Mug. Tin of Spaghetti with 1 tspn of butter (1).

Total Syns - 7

Last edited:
9th June 2011 - Green

Breakfast
- 1 Peach Activia Snackpot (0.5). 28g Bran Flakes (B) with skimmed milk (A) and sweetener. 1/4 Punnet of strawberries.

Lunch - Batchlors Cheese and Broccoli Pasta in Sauce (0.5). 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1/4 punnet of strawberries.

Dinner - Jacket potato with 1/2 can of baked beans, 42g of grated mozzarella (A), mushrooms and onions.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (from A allowance) and sweetener. Water with NAS squash. Roast chicken Pit Noodle in a Mug (1). Pickled onions. Kitkat (5.5). Mini Milky Bar (3.5)

Total Syns - 11

Last edited:
Hiya Hun

How you doing?
Are you still at target? Your meals are always lovely...and i know you like your little treat now and again ;)
xx

Hey, a few lb's above target still unfortunately. Due to lack of money im having to do green days mostly but they never seem to give me a weight loss which is upsetting!
How are you doing? xx

I definitely know how u feel! Its sooo expensive, buying all this fresh fruit n salad!
Yeh I'm still 3lbs above my official target...but didn't actually go to WI last night.
I love green days, especially with my new discovery of 100g Philly extra light as a HEB :D nom nom nom
Xx

Stop stop stop....philli XL is now a HEXA? Brilliant! Wish I had known that before buying grated cheese yesterday lol.

In all honesty, do you my green diary looks OK or is there TOO many carbs going on (if you know what i mean)?

xx

Sarah-Jayne said:
Stop stop stop....philli XL is now a HEXA? Brilliant! Wish I had known that before buying grated cheese yesterday lol.

In all honesty, do you my green diary looks OK or is there TOO many carbs going on (if you know what i mean)?

xx

I know, was sooo excited wen I found out (and ive double checked on SW website) and made a huge carbonara with a big fat dollop of Philly in it. Best thing I've tasted in a while!!
However, strangely enough it isn't HEA it's a HEB, something to do with the fibre content/protein content, and i think it's only to be used as a HE on a green day.
There is a thread somewhere on here about it xx

Back