* SJ's Healthier Eating - EE Plan *

Hi All,

Figured if I write it down, I may get a sense of how to stay on track with the healthier eating, doing EE plan, but also 28 weeks pregnant, so bare with me! I have a tad of baby brain at the moment, so if anything doesn't look right please feel free to point it out! Would greatly appreciate it!

Tuesday 05/06/2012 (First Official Day)

Breakfast - Alpen Light Bar(HE B), WW Yoghurt & bowl of grapes(My superfree food)

Snack - Alpen Light Bar(HE B) - Im sure I read somewere two alpen lights = One healthy extra?

Dinner - Dried Noodles & beansprouts*SuperFree*(Fried in Fry Lite) with lettuce/spring onions/radish & a babybel cut up(HE A)

Babybel(HE A)

Tea - Jacket Potato with chilli beans & tons of gherkins(1/3 super free)
Followed by handful of grapes

Will update when day finished.

Last edited:
Yep looks good to me!!! 2 Alpens are a heb!

Not sure what to suggest for dinner without looking in your fridge / cupboards ha ha!

Jacket Potatoes? Pasta? SW Chips or wedges? Spag Bol? Homemade Burgers? Sweet and Sour?

Ooh and just noticed you are pg! Congrats on doing SW through your pg! I wish i'd done it through both of mine! Hope all goes well for you, is this your first baby? x

Ooh and just noticed you are pg! Congrats on doing SW through your pg! I wish i'd done it through both of mine! Hope all goes well for you, is this your first baby? x

Thank you :) No my third in the last three years, so definatly keen to keep any extra weight off!! I figured healthier eating's better for everyone! :D

I was thinking maybe Jacket spud with baked beans, maybe baby corn(Superfood?) at the side with some new potato's

On my list it say's gherkin's/ beetroot is a superfood, would that include pickled?

Oh & Im a veggie, so I tend to struggle with meal ideas.

Yep pickled are superfree too! If you are thinking of babycorn you'll need to make sure that ti's 1/3 worth of whats on your plate! As you really do need 1/3 superfree with each meal on EE!

Congrats on your 3rd bump! :) xxx Do you know the sex? Have you any names flying around yet? ha ha x

As you really do need 1/3 superfree with each meal on EE!

Congrats on your 3rd bump! :) xxx Do you know the sex? Have you any names flying around yet? ha ha x

I may have a small jacket with half tim of beans as not mega hungry, then may have to have 1/3 of gherkins, reallyyyyyy fancy them! 1/3 is easily do able the mood I'm in!

Thanks :) yeah, my third little boy! We've picked Tyler! Already have Logan & Max and Tyler just seemed to fit with them! :)

Ooh those names soo go together! I'd love a Max but too many people in our families have names their dog's Max!

our little ones are Georgia and Gabriel (i vetoed Gabriel in my first pg - but bump was a girl anyway - second time around my first choice was 'stolen' by another family member and i must admit oh's name choice grew on me and i fell in love!) I don't know mnay Logans, Max's or Tylers, and i like more uncommon names! :) xx

HA HA and i LOVED pickled Gherkins when pg with Georgia - i used to pop into mac d's in Leeds train station at lunch back then and order a cheese burger with extra gherkins JUST to get the gherkin fix....LOL!! mmmmmmm

Wednesday 06/06/2012

Breakfast
- Alpen Light Bar (HEX B) & Cup of grapes(superfood)

Snack - Fox's Cookie 4 syns

Dinner - Sweet & Sour Mugshot. 1/3 worth of Gherkins(superfood) :D

Snack - Alpen Light Bar(HEX B) and Babybel x2 (HEX A)

Tea - Dried noodles with beansprouts(Superfood) in Frylite, with salad(Lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, radish)

Last edited:
Thursday - 07/06/2012

Breakfast
- Alpen Light Cherry Bakewell (HEX B) Mmm! WW Fat free Yoghurt & Large portion of grapes(Superfree)

Snack - Fox's Cookie(4 Syns) & few more grapes.

Dinner - Alpen Light Choc & Fudge(HEX B) & Apple(Superfree)

Snack - Two Babybel Light(HEX A) Pretty sure with Babybel light it's 3 your aloud for HEX A? Asda Donut(12 Syns) - I blame my mum for wafting it in my face!

Total Syns = 16 Syns... Tomorow is another day!

Going to buy more supplies, I've ran out of babybel, and hubby ate my last Alpen Bar!! :| Wonder what else to add to the list, atleast I get out the house & do some walking, got midwife too, Im sure she will love the healthier me!

Last edited:
Back