skinny sarah c's refeed diary

skinnysarahc

Woke up very excited this morning about refeed. Had maintenance bar for breakfast and choc shake for lunch. Dinner was 4oz of baked skinless chicken breast and 2 dessert spoons of cooked peas.Hope i dont put on weight on the refeed.

Good luck with refeed sarah you have done a great job :)

You won't as long as you stick to the plan! I have been doing it for 4 weeks and didn't put on until this weekend and I went on a mini break and think I may have put around 3lbs on! I have gone back on the refeed and to the gym so hopefully will get it back off again this week ( fingers crossed!) x

Hi girlies!thanks for the reassurance jolly-am sticking rigidly to the plan so fingers crossed.fair play to.u for getting right back to the gum after ur mini break. thanks daisy-hope the pounds are still melting away off u x

Ok so day 2 refeed: maintenance bar for breakfast, 4oz chicken with lettuce,cucumber and lemon juice for lunch, 3oz chicken with 2 spoons of green beans for dinner.

Day 3 refeed: choc maintenance shake for breakfast, maintenance bar for lunch, for dinner: 5oz chicken breast with some 0% fat relish, 6oz baked potato topped with 1 teaspoon of 0% fat natural yoghurt and chives and 2 dessert spoons of peas. Yum!!

Well done on your losses. Refeed seems to be going really well. Keep portion sizes small and drink plenty of water and you won't go too far wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks irish! day 4 refeed-summer fruits shake for breakfast, 5o chicken breast with salad for lunch, for dinner a 5oz salmon fillet grilled on the george with dry spices, a baked 4oz potato topped with chives and 0%fat yoghurt and chives and steamed asparagus tips.yum!

Back