Skinny wannabe's diary!

I cam imagine u see results quick cos it's so hard! Hoping it gets easier! no pain no gain ;-) x

N 30 days :-/ don't know if I can do that! Will try tho! X

I'm gonna try and do 30 days!

I am on 49 weekly points, just messed up the other day when I was writing this thinking about chocolate!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dakota78 said:
Aaah I see! I thought I was missing something. Im defo going to keep an eye on you to see how you get on, could be the key to me losing some proper weight xx

Yey thanks hon, love the support on here, hope you're having a great weekend! :) xx

Oh I am! Went shopping today and tried a pair of knee high boots and they actually zipped up without a hoo ha and the widest part of my calf. My manfriend looked at me as if I'd grown a 2nd head when I informed him of this news, so I figured you guys would be more appreciative lol.

Heading for a night out now, I'll update my own diary when there's a definitive amount of gin consumed lol.

Have a good one xxx

That's such an ace feeling, congratulations!! The knee high boot world is now welcoming you! Hope you treated yourself to them :)

Had my cousins birthday today so a lot of BBQ food around, keep feeling like I've cheated as gone over my daily but still have loads of weekly so I guess I haven't really :) will post my diary in a min to stop me eating more, ha.

Enjoy lots of gin and fingers crossed for no hangover tomorrow :) xxx

Saturday 17 September

2 slices bread - 6pp
Butter - 2pp
Scrambled egg - 4pp

BBQ food - 28pp
Quavers - 2pp
WW cookie bite - 1pp
Beer - 3pp
Wine 6pp

Daily 29/29
Weekly 31/49

Least u Managed to save ur weeklies for BBQ and u still got weeklies left! :) . I planned a ww meal for my tea at work ton but they got pizza hut pizza's in so ended up Havin two slices of that instead! So ended up goin over dailies! Never mind tho cos i've not gone over them ...... Yet! Haha xx

Well there's no weeklys left now Kezza, ha!

Not been home all weekend, so this diary is not 'ideal' but never mind, you've got to do it best you can!

Sunday 18 September

Rice crispy square - 3
Costa latte - 2
Cadbury hero - 1

Buffet food - 12 (potato salad, chicken & rice)

M&S mini pretzels - 3

Oops....

Dominos personal margarita pizza - 14
Garlic and herb dip - 6!!!!
Garlic bread - 6

Daily - 29/29
Weekly - 49/49

WI tomorrow, eeek! x

Absolutely totally gutted - just had WI and I have stayed the same.

My clothes feel better and I have stuck to plan, ok I have not used my points in the most sensible way this weekend due to being away, but I have still stayed in my points :(

I hate this feeling - makes me wonder why I bother. I decline dinner at friends houses, I deprive my food mad boyfriend of goodies, I'm trying reallllllly hard!!

Sorry - depressing read for first thing on a Monday! x

Monday 19 September

Coffee - 1
Allen light - 2

WW chicken soup - 1
Dairylea dunker - 3
Walkers squares - 3
WW cookie bite - 1
Banana - 0
Costa skinny latte - 2

WW ocean pie - 5
Cheese - 2
WW Yoghurt - 1
Rice crispy square x2 - 3

Options hot choc - 1
Ginger nut - 1

Daily 29/29
Weekly 0/49

Difficult day, unmotivated due to no loss again, and was at work 8.30-5 and started my Marketing course 5.30-9 so another crappy snacky day and still hungry!! :(

Do you think? I'm really pi**ed off with myself!

Was thinking maybe I need to change my weigh day as I'm guessing I'll always be heavier on a Monday due to eating all my weekly points over the weekend? But guess in the long run eventually I'll see a loss on a Monday?!

Thanks for your support hon xxx

I was just about to reach for a twister lolly but I won't....you're right I need to stick with it. Rome wasn't built in a day! Hope you've had a better day :) xxx

If you didn't have the scales to tell you what you weigh and you just looked at your shape, would you be happy with the progress? Is your shape changing, even if it's slowly but surely? Hopefully the answer is "yes!" and that thought alone keeps you away from the twister (I love those!).

My day has been good, but I have 5 points left and not sure what to spend them on. I don't have snacks or biscuits, but I do have WW hot choc, I'm thinking I could make up a HC with milk instead of water to get this used.

xxx

The answer is yes! No twister lolly for me, haha!

Mmmm sounds good. Perfect way to end a Monday! Your ww mac and cheese sounds lush, have you got the recipe? xxx

Sure do;

200g plain, fresh, uncooked pasta
22ml skimmed
2 tablespoons plain white flour
1 tablespoon mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
100g cheddar cheese
3 tablespoons grated parmesan

- preheat oven to gas mark 4/350f/175c

- cook macaroni as per packet instructions

In a large non-stick saucepan, combine milk, flour, mustard, salt and pepper. Cook whisking constantly until sauce thickens. Add cheddar in batches, stirring until cheese is melted. Stir in macaroni.

- transfer to over proof dish, chuck on parmesan

- bake for 20 mins

This serves 4 people and is 10 points per serving.

xxx

Back