Skinny wannabe's diary!

Right now I'm seriously hungry, I better go to bed, I don't know what's wrong with me today!! Thanks hon looks yummy xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tuesday 20 September

Option hot choc - 1
Rice crispy square - 3

WW chicken soup - 1
Crackers - 4
Philadelphia light - 2
WW cookie bite - 1
Celebration - 1

WW cottage pie - 9
Half ww garlic bread - 3
WW caramel mallow - 1
WW toffee honeycomb dessert - 3

Daily 29/29
Weekly 0/49

I'm in London on a course from tomorrow night to Friday, really worried about the food they'll be providing! :(

I've been naging on about how I don't eat much sweets - that's true but celebrations malteaser teasers are my true weak spot, I'm dreading the massive tins of celebrations going around the office on the run up to Xmas LOL.

I was at an exhibition all week, week before last and was living off catering food. It's tough, there was no healthier options (a baked potato smothered in something you could see swimming in grease was as healthy as it got!). Just try to stay mindful of your points, even if there are healthier options, and maybe try to lay off the weeklies?

You'll be fine. What's your course? xxx

Yeah I only had the celebration as everyone else had donuts and I felt left out, ha!

Good advice. I am going to take some bits with me I think and try and stick to fruit in the day if I can. I hate guessing points it doesn't satisy my control freak side!!

The course I started last night was my professional certificate in marketing and the one weds - fri is a management skill one through work. I'm gonna be brain dead by the weekend!! xxx

skinny_wannabe82 said:
Absolutely totally gutted - just had WI and I have stayed the same.

My clothes feel better and I have stuck to plan, ok I have not used my points in the most sensible way this weekend due to being away, but I have still stayed in my points :(

I hate this feeling - makes me wonder why I bother. I decline dinner at friends houses, I deprive my food mad boyfriend of goodies, I'm trying reallllllly hard!!

Sorry - depressing read for first thing on a Monday! x

Don't lose faith love, it will come off! Sometimes u have wk's where ur good n you'll get a sts! It's **** n makes u wonder why we do it but stick with it xx

Right I've totally and utterly blown it for the last 4 days :( really kicking myself. Why do I have no self control?! I was thinking about you guys a few times over the weekend, it felt like I was cheating on you all, ha!

So......line drawn....back to it. WI tomorrow, whatever damage is done I am starting afresh :) hope you've all had fab weekends xx

Ok.....STS this week, absolutely no idea how considering I STS even when I'm 100%! Line drawn and here's to a good week :) x

It's weird isn't it how u can b really good n sts then b really bad the sts! Mind boggles!!

I've had a terrible wk food wise, not tracked once n eat everything in sight! Just a few things I had, Chinese, half bag twirl bites, cinema hot dog, two home made cupcakes - bad idea making them! So as u can see I have really fell off the wagon! Been good so far tod so I'm hoping to keep it up! Debating whether to go to wi this wk with how bad I've been and I gained last wk! :-( xx

Ahh hon, your fall off the wagon sounds very much like mine! Its hard work :( if you can face it I think you should go to WI, you might be pleasantly surprised and if it's bad news it might be the kick you need to stay on track? Good luck with whatever you decide and let me know how you get on :)

I've been good so far today too. Just made my first warby pizza, it was yum!! xxx

Monday 26 September

Starbucks skinny latte - 3
Pineapple, grapes - 0

WW chicken hotpot - 6
Pineapple - 0

Warby square wrap - 4
Tiny bit of tinned toms - 0
2 babybel light - 2
WW choc bar - 2
WW blueberry cake - 2

WW Ocean pie - 5
Rice crispy square - 3

2 rich tea - 2

Daily - 29/29
Weekly 0/49

hello skinny, not seen u on here for a bit? how are u? i gained 4lb last wk :sigh:, so no matter how bad u may have been i bet u can't beat that! :p haha back on track now tho xx

Back