Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

So today I've had a protein fuelled breakfast

Cottage cheese and then strawberries to fuel my bike ride.

There's a full syn free sw picnic provides by my mum so ill check in later to say how I got on.

And that's the week done. Roll on Monday lets see how I did

All I can say Is wow and ouch.

Well I can say a bit more. I didn't do 11 miles. :(

I did 13miles!!!!!!!!

Up some huge hills. I've not ridden a bike in a long time and this for me is as big am achievement as someone running a half marathon.

I hurt badly but have the biggest smile on my face, for first time in ages I'm so proud of myself.

I'm hoping to try go back every few weeks it really gave a huge work out I fought through every single mile :)

And picnic was all free food.

image-1155043203.jpg

I cannot move from my neck to my toes hurts bad.

Weigh in today very nervous but state of my aches I'm fully prepared for some water weight.

Whatever I've tried hard this week so won't be deterred

3 mini goals running at moment

1lb off to get into 100's from 200lb

3lb off to get my half stone

4.5lb off to get into 13's st bracket.

Hope so much I get at least one ticked off this week.

Sts gutted but I did have a feeling I've worked out 7 out of 8 days.

So another spot on week lots of superfree and more water and prey it shows up soon.

Don't be disheartened, I quite expect after all your exercise yesterday your muscles are sore which means they are heavier today. If you stay being good you will see a good result next week.
I always find if I workout harder, or change routine so that my muscles are tender I weigh a bit heavier. Keep up the good work! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't be disheartened, I quite expect after all your exercise yesterday your muscles are sore which means they are heavier today. If you stay being good you will see a good result next week.
I always find if I workout harder, or change routine so that my muscles are tender I weigh a bit heavier. Keep up the good work! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm still gutted but carried on. I'm using the online log to keep a tight track. But I'm so gutted I don't feel like eating much :-/

Just catching up! Looks like you're doing great and I bet you'll see a sudden drop. All the exercise is amazing but probably just your muscles hanging on to water or something! Do you take your measurements?

Just catching up! Looks like you're doing great and I bet you'll see a sudden drop. All the exercise is amazing but probably just your muscles hanging on to water or something! Do you take your measurements?

Ty for checking in,
No I haven't but I can see I've lost weight so it has to come down at some point.
Im just keeping on going. :)

Haven't been on today so I fancy an update.

I'm tracking on the online food diary and absolutely everything I eat is going on there. Maybe the sts was picking or not counting properly I know now I totally miscalculated a mcflurry. So back to basics this week.
My meals I'm not adjusting much just eating what I can within plan I'm not over thinking it all to much. It's another hand in this week so its whatever is quick.

Tonight is ham and mushroom omelette

Think ill pre cook a sweet potato and have sweet potato and beans for lunch tomorrow and some salad on side.

Back