Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

Doesn't make any sense but its daft. I want a fab week to see what I can do when I really try :)

I'm sure you will get a great result :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Breakfast - blackberries & ff Greek yog

2 x Rocky roads.

Lunch is sw free spag Bol and hex a cheese

Tea fillet steak and veg

Been for a good swim today and have lots of Uni work to do tonight so saving my syns for then

I am very hungry this week not sure if its the work outs or being off from Uni but I'm starving

Another day down for me too! Feels good to be in control again.
Fruit pizza looks fab- seen one on Pete's recipe thread I think? Wish I liked melon! X

Awwwww no if you don't like melon it's crap lol

My little boy adores melon so thought be nice to make with him, then again it won't look like that where's all the juice making it look bit wet and messy lol

Well done on today, let me know how wi goes x

There's a real difference in your motivation, its brill! Keep it up :)
Ill let you know how I get on. Praying the gain is small and temporary. Have only been on plan two days :-/
Melon is one of the very few things I just don't like! Salmon is another, it really bugs me- I keep trying them to see if my taste buds have changed but still yuk lol. When it all gets a bit messy just throw it in a bowl and you have fruit salad!
It's nice that your little one will be picking up good eating habits from you :) x

Ill let you know how I get on. Praying the gain is small and temporary. Have only been on plan two days :-/
Melon is one of the very few things I just don't like! Salmon is another, it really bugs me- I keep trying them to see if my taste buds have changed but still yuk lol. When it all gets a bit messy just throw it in a bowl and you have fruit salad!
It's nice that your little one will be picking up good eating habits from you :) x

I feel different and in full swing and I am remember how awful it is when you give up and those first days clawing back onto it.
I've bed signed up for 4 weeks and because I had a mess up mid way I have only lost 4lb so I need a good solid set of weeks to get this moving now I have no intention of wasting time hovering over the 14's I want into 13's then I feel like I'm really making progress.

I'm not a huge fan of melon but I will eat it and its a super something speedy? So ill have some this week

So I'm another day closer.

Today's food is

Blackberry & strawberry & half a ml.

Burrito in a box with salad - hex a of cheese on top. With Quorn mine.

Fillet steak with a sw free sauce and veg.

Having a rest day from gym today but I will do some kettle bell and sit ups at home.

Need to get my assignment box off and sent today so its about avoiding the chocolate I love to have while I'm studying so 2 hex b Rocky roads are at hand.

Good luck for wi x

I had Half a lb on, can't complain. I deserve much worse!
Your food today sounds yummy- how do you make your burrito in a box?! X

1/2 is not to bad at a but push for loss next week
And it won't of made a difference x

It's in this months mag ill post up the recipe but its basically chilli con carne but with smoked dried chilli to give a smokey taste.

Mmmm that sounds tasty! I love Mexican food, its very sw friendly too, minus the wraps :)
A bit off cottage cheese instead of sour cream works well too!
We are going away mon-fri so not ideal but taking lots of food with us (save brass) and that will be syn free so hopefully off set any naughties. Then ill have 5 days to pull it back before next WI..

Back