Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

Mmmm that sounds tasty! I love Mexican food, its very sw friendly too, minus the wraps :)
A bit off cottage cheese instead of sour cream works well too!
We are going away mon-fri so not ideal but taking lots of food with us (save brass) and that will be syn free so hopefully off set any naughties. Then ill have 5 days to pull it back before next WI..

I'm shocked at wraps you see ppl all time saying there cutting on bread so have a wrap instead there basically flour and sugar aren't they?

Yeah that's a good idea I do like sour cream.

I went to wahacca its a modern trendy Mexican I. London set up by one of the master chef contestants and they use a bit of crumbed Wensleydale on top of there's to give it a salty/sour element. It really works.

Enjoy your time away, 5 days is enough I had a week off because I was at work and I had 6 days perfect and managed to pull in a small loss over the 2 weeks.

Do they extend your pre paid weeks then if you take a holiday ?

I'm shocked at wraps you see ppl all time saying there cutting on bread so have a wrap instead there basically flour and sugar aren't they?

Yeah that's a good idea I do like sour cream.

I went to wahacca its a modern trendy Mexican I. London set up by one of the master chef contestants and they use a bit of crumbed Wensleydale on top of there's to give it a salty/sour element. It really works.

Enjoy your time away, 5 days is enough I had a week off because I was at work and I had 6 days perfect and managed to pull in a small loss over the 2 weeks.

Do they extend your pre paid weeks then if you take a holiday ?

Ohh yeah I've heard of wahacca- I quite like master chef but its a bit dramatic haha. I've got some Wensleydale I might just try that you know.
Wraps are terrible! I bought some tiny ones that were 4 syns each but I didn't rate them for the syns.
Yes they extended it but I had to declare the hol when I booked!
Ill just be as good as I can in between. I'm sure there will be 1 portion of fish and chips and one pizza, but other than that ill try be good x

Ohh yeah I've heard of wahacca- I quite like master chef but its a bit dramatic haha. I've got some Wensleydale I might just try that you know.
Wraps are terrible! I bought some tiny ones that were 4 syns each but I didn't rate them for the syns.
Yes they extended it but I had to declare the hol when I booked!
Ill just be as good as I can in between. I'm sure there will be 1 portion of fish and chips and one pizza, but other than that ill try be good x

They do griddled corn on cob sprinkled with salt paprika and wendsleydale its gorgeous and minus the butter it's free if hex a cheese.

I messed up today doing my assignment, had fruit & yog for breakfast missed lunch got fed up and ordered dominos, I ate 2 slices realised what hell am I doing and through it all in the outside bin. What a waste of £10 :(

:)

I found in asda lean bacon like chopped pancetta without the far was lovely in my pasta

Weekends coming any plans that'll
Throw you out of plan?

You can't beat bacon in pasta- it gives it so much flavour.
Nothing to throw me off I don't think- going for a couple of drinks tonight but have 10syns left- 4x martini if I want them.
My brother is coming back from London, he's finished work there so might want to go for a curry or something but shall save my syns for it and be good!
Just preparing for going away next week.
You got any plans? X

You can't beat bacon in pasta- it gives it so much flavour.
Nothing to throw me off I don't think- going for a couple of drinks tonight but have 10syns left- 4x martini if I want them.
My brother is coming back from London, he's finished work there so might want to go for a curry or something but shall save my syns for it and be good!
Just preparing for going away next week.
You got any plans? X

Of course your away next week.
My reading week is over, just one last piece of work to finish, hand in for that is next Friday. I was going out on hand in day but I've cancelled I'm in. Good place and it sounds silly but a heavy night out will throw me right off track.

If weathers nice I'm going to clumber park for a 5 mile bike ride, I haven't ridden a proper bike in years only exercise bikes so god knows what will happen lol

Of course your away next week.
My reading week is over, just one last piece of work to finish, hand in for that is next Friday. I was going out on hand in day but I've cancelled I'm in. Good place and it sounds silly but a heavy night out will throw me right off track.

If weathers nice I'm going to clumber park for a 5 mile bike ride, I haven't ridden a proper bike in years only exercise bikes so god knows what will happen lol

Yeah I'm trying to put together some food stuff to save cash/syns, I've got pasta n sauces, savoury rice, low syn crisps/chocolate and am going to make a chilli to take for tea.
You are very on the ball with work and sw! I fel like a duck, calm on the surface but kicking like mad underwater.
Clumber park looks lovely, hope you have a nice time, I think the forecast is good! Ha they say you never forget by I'm always a bit wobbly at first! X

Yeah I'm trying to put together some food stuff to save cash/syns, I've got pasta n sauces, savoury rice, low syn crisps/chocolate and am going to make a chilli to take for tea.
You are very on the ball with work and sw! I fel like a duck, calm on the surface but kicking like mad underwater.
Clumber park looks lovely, hope you have a nice time, I think the forecast is good! Ha they say you never forget by I'm always a bit wobbly at first! X

I'm going to give it a try, you never know I might surprise myself.

Hope you have a great time away, taking your own food is really good of you I don't feel strong enough to tackle anything like that so my social calendar is empty until Christmas. I have a shopping day with my mum and sister planned week before Christmas.

I'm going to give it a try, you never know I might surprise myself.

Hope you have a great time away, taking your own food is really good of you I don't feel strong enough to tackle anything like that so my social calendar is empty until Christmas. I have a shopping day with my mum and sister planned week before Christmas.

You might! And its a lovely setting to give it a try in.
When I first started sw I struggled so much to stay on plan in social situations I totally avoided them. Next week I feel ok about as its just me and OH and he knows what I'm doing so its not so bad. I have yet to get a grasp on nights out with friends tho :-/ x

It's weekend !!!!!

Only 2 days between me and my wi. I've tried super hard this week but I'm nervous to see if that makes a difference on the scales.

We all know sometimes it just doesn't work that way.

Yay for weekend :) it doesn't necessarily work that way but I really hope all your efforts are rewarded. Did you take your measurements when you started? X

No I should of done really.
It never works like that on the week you expect but it does pay off somewhere down the line if I keep it up. :) one week good wont get me to 4 stone off so get to Monday then I start again for another week

I had a pudding after my super healthy carvery. Feel very annoyed at myself but the cycle route tomorrow is apparently 11 miles.
I hope that pudding hasn't ruined a really good week I've had.

I'm sure it won't have- its just art of one meal out of 21 :)
I would make a point of drinking lots tomorrow tho, water retention might give you a false reading come Monday! X

I've really upped my water but I'm going to
Keep at it. I fully expect the scales to not reflect my efforts but they will at some point.

My ride tomorrow my niece let slip is 11 miles :-/

I
Might need a break but if I have to push the bike ill get round

Back