Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

It will drop off by next WI I'm sure- I've learned on sw that gains from falling off the wagon come off so quickly. I once put on 5.5lb in one weekend! It was off the next week though.
Hope you manage to get back on it and have no more bad news! X

There will be no more bad news lol
I'm still less than I was 2 weeks ago so pulling this around is my priority.

Had problems with my gym membership and its finally resolved so back there tomorrow.

How are you getting on?

There will be no more bad news lol
I'm still less than I was 2 weeks ago so pulling this around is my priority.

Had problems with my gym membership and its finally resolved so back there tomorrow.

How are you getting on?

Lol fingers crossed!
Glad you've sorted your gym- it will make exercise easier especially as the horrid weather closes in!
Hmm not brilliantly- I went to Leeds festival yesterday which was amazing but I did drink a fair bit and eat pizza lol. If I managed to pull a sts by weds I'd be very happy! Expecting a gain though x

Lol fingers crossed!
Glad you've sorted your gym- it will make exercise easier especially as the horrid weather closes in!
Hmm not brilliantly- I went to Leeds festival yesterday which was amazing but I did drink a fair bit and eat pizza lol. If I managed to pull a sts by weds I'd be very happy! Expecting a gain though x

Oh was It good? I've never been to a festival, my sister has a few but I never have.
Anything coming up this next week that's going to be a hurdle? I've no plans and no reason at all to fall horridly off.

Oh was It good? I've never been to a festival, my sister has a few but I never have.
Anything coming up this next week that's going to be a hurdle? I've no plans and no reason at all to fall horridly off.

It was FAB.! I've been to Leeds once before but stayed the whole weekend and I didn't like the camping- noisy and smelly!. The weather was appalling too.
Yesterday was perfect- weather, music, company. Brilliant! And ending up at home in my own bed (with a pizza lmao).
No there's nothing coming up that should knock me off the wagon now! Back on it :) I'm hoping my theory of "it's good to overdo it sometimes, shock the body" works this week haha.
What have you got coming up this week? Xx

It was FAB.! I've been to Leeds once before but stayed the whole weekend and I didn't like the camping- noisy and smelly!. The weather was appalling too.
Yesterday was perfect- weather, music, company. Brilliant! And ending up at home in my own bed (with a pizza lmao).
No there's nothing coming up that should knock me off the wagon now! Back on it :) I'm hoping my theory of "it's good to overdo it sometimes, shock the body" works this week haha.
What have you got coming up this week? Xx

Sounds like a good day.
Yeah I've shocked my body well and truly. My lapses only last few days though. Hopefully soon won't exist at all.

My sons birthday which is no reason to be off plan.
Alot of Uni work always tricky but otherwise no social life so I really have no excuse

Sounds like a good day.
Yeah I've shocked my body well and truly. My lapses only last few days though. Hopefully soon won't exist at all.

My sons birthday which is no reason to be off plan.
Alot of Uni work always tricky but otherwise no social life so I really have no excuse

I loved it. I'm shattered today though, bed at 2am and up at 7:30, early night in order.
There's loads of walking too, not to mention all the jumping around haha.
Ah hope you & your little one have a nice day, as you say you can stay on plan :)
Poo to Uni work- essays?. I have loads to do as well, have to submit a form then go in front of a panel so they can decide if I can progress to the next year. No pressure then! X

I loved it. I'm shattered today though, bed at 2am and up at 7:30, early night in order.
There's loads of walking too, not to mention all the jumping around haha.
Ah hope you & your little one have a nice day, as you say you can stay on plan :)
Poo to Uni work- essays?. I have loads to do as well, have to submit a form then go in front of a panel so they can decide if I can progress to the next year. No pressure then! X

Oh that sounds harsh, how come you have to do that ?
Yeah an essay plus my placement outcomes there around 10,000 words on their own, my usual is study late at night with sweets. This has to change.
Do your best until weigh in. I wish I had tried harder

Oh that sounds harsh, how come you have to do that ?
Yeah an essay plus my placement outcomes there around 10,000 words on their own, my usual is study late at night with sweets. This has to change.
Do your best until weigh in. I wish I had tried harder

I'm going to try- lots of super free tomorrow and I have my meals planned so no excuses. Peppermint tea too :)
Ahh that sounds tricky- can you put some strategy in place? I snack on grapes, light cheese triangles and sliced apple. You could also have cooked ham/chicken for if you need something more substantial?
It's new measures the Uni have put in place for research students- too many were getting to the end of a three year phd having not completed. By having this mini assessment every year, the Uni can make sure students are making sufficient progress, and also they can give feedback that can help you out- fresh perspective etc. I've made it sound quite pleasant and sensible there considering I'm dreading it lol xx

Cricket that's a lot to get through, hope you manage it without too much trouble. Are you confident with it? X

Not this semester I had. Resit and then my grandad got me behind but if I just sit down to it ill get it done.

I'm not having sweets, I need to loose this weight. Ill get my lunch ready so I can just break to eat at lunch time.

Hope you manage to crack on with it, sounds like a lot of work to get through. I had a look through my book when we were planning a cinema trip and some pick n mix sweets are only half a syn- though it depends what you'd like to use your syns on!
Well I've drafted the report that has to be sent first, needs going over again but it's not far off. I send that in, the panel read it (pick it apart!) and then a meeting will be arranged- needs to be before end of Sept so not too long to wait.. Xx

Hope you manage to crack on with it, sounds like a lot of work to get through. I had a look through my book when we were planning a cinema trip and some pick n mix sweets are only half a syn- though it depends what you'd like to use your syns on!
Well I've drafted the report that has to be sent first, needs going over again but it's not far off. I send that in, the panel read it (pick it apart!) and then a meeting will be arranged- needs to be before end of Sept so not too long to wait.. Xx

That's sounds really stressful, best of luck.

It's loads of work but I feel ok about it ill get cracking and a few late nights will fix it.

Did you see nachos on the list ? I could believe how many syns they were.
I went cinema after my grandads funeral and I ate at nandos before had pretty much a free meal and it stopped me wanting a mountain of crap.

That's sounds really stressful, best of luck.

It's loads of work but I feel ok about it ill get cracking and a few late nights will fix it.

Did you see nachos on the list ? I could believe how many syns they were.
I went cinema after my grandads funeral and I ate at nandos before had pretty much a free meal and it stopped me wanting a mountain of crap.

Thanks, I'm gonna need it! I've got terrible nerves when I speak to people just lately. Find myself not able to look people in the eye, not good, need to work on it.
Wow nachos are high! I suppose its cheese and crisps essentially do bound to be!
That's good- I think it's good to fill up at mealtimes so you're not bothered for snacking. I love with sw that your meals you can genuinely eat til you're full. What did you see at cinema? Xx

Thanks, I'm gonna need it! I've got terrible nerves when I speak to people just lately. Find myself not able to look people in the eye, not good, need to work on it.
Wow nachos are high! I suppose its cheese and crisps essentially do bound to be!
That's good- I think it's good to fill up at mealtimes so you're not bothered for snacking. I love with sw that your meals you can genuinely eat til you're full. What did you see at cinema? Xx

Lucy, its was shockingly pants lol

I found myself laughing when it wasnt even funny.

Good luck for weigh ins today.

Lucy, its was shockingly pants lol

I found myself laughing when it wasnt even funny.

Good luck for weigh ins today.

Oh I'm so glad you've said that, OH said he wanted to see it but I thought it looked rubbish! Thanks, praying the gain is only small. Looking back at my food diary I've been naughty haha.
Big Happy 4th Birthday to your little one, hope you both have a lovely day :) xx

Oh I'm so glad you've said that, OH said he wanted to see it but I thought it looked rubbish! Thanks, praying the gain is only small. Looking back at my food diary I've been naughty haha.
Big Happy 4th Birthday to your little one, hope you both have a lovely day :) xx

How was weigh in?

Remember you've pre paid these sessions and by end of the course you don't want to be booking onto another 6 or 12 :)

We had a lovely day, I'm a skint student but he had a great day we make most of little we have :)

Back