Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

How was weigh in?

Remember you've pre paid these sessions and by end of the course you don't want to be booking onto another 6 or 12 :)

We had a lovely day, I'm a skint student but he had a great day we make most of little we have :)

Half off! I'm thrilled lol.
I was thinking today, I'm not sure if I will buy another countdown or not.. Because I don't think I will reach target! Ill have to see when I've finished this one.
Glad you had a good day together :) xx

Half off! I'm thrilled lol.
I was thinking today, I'm not sure if I will buy another countdown or not.. Because I don't think I will reach target! Ill have to see when I've finished this one.
Glad you had a good day together :) xx

That's great, see how you feel and what your loss is by the end.

No more messing about for me.

Planned food today

Fruit and yogurt

Spag Bol with added mushrooms and carrot

Salad, cold meat, cottage cheese.

Hexb - Rocky roads hifi
Hexa - Parmesan spag Bol

You guys are doing well! I am also looking forward to Christmas, I think I am being over ambitious believing I can loose a stone a month until then but even if I do not any loss will make Christmas clothes shopping better than if I stay the same :)

I consider myself kicked :-(
You're right it would be a waste of cash, that frankly I don't have.
I'm going to make a packed lunch for work tomorrow and figure out a tea so I'm not tempted to stray. How's your weekend looking? X

Weekend is going to be good.
I'm on full tilt for weekend and to have a spot on week leading up to weigh in a week on Monday.
Back on placement next week so it'll be easier as I just don't have the time to eat.
Evenings are hard though because I'm so exhausted but I've put a few meals in the freezer. I've sorted a my cupboards out and Jacob has his freezer space and I have mine so I know exactly what I have

Back