Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

You guys are doing well! I am also looking forward to Christmas, I think I am being over ambitious believing I can loose a stone a month until then but even if I do not any loss will make Christmas clothes shopping better than if I stay the same :)

You can easily loose a stone plus by Christmas. Go for it and at least by Christmas you can say you tried really hard. Nothing worse than setting a whole getting to Christmas being same or heavier and thinking I wish I just tried.

If I don't get a good chunk off by Christmas there's no chance ill be on track for a holiday next year

Weekend is going to be good.
I'm on full tilt for weekend and to have a spot on week leading up to weigh in a week on Monday.
Back on placement next week so it'll be easier as I just don't have the time to eat.
Evenings are hard though because I'm so exhausted but I've put a few meals in the freezer. I've sorted a my cupboards out and Jacob has his freezer space and I have mine so I know exactly what I have

Sounds good! You're very organised- the freezer is definitely your friend when you are busy.
I need a trip to the farm shop but gonna have a few green days, I think I am missing extra Hexs.
You're all set for a great week before WI. Definitely got your head in it now! X

Sounds good! You're very organised- the freezer is definitely your friend when you are busy.
I need a trip to the farm shop but gonna have a few green days, I think I am missing extra Hexs.
You're all set for a great week before WI. Definitely got your head in it now! X

I didn't touch a thing at my sons buffet, I took my food and my mum brought fruit.
There's a photo taken and I'm in background and I look huge so pleased I never gave up today but feel bit :( it's one meal out of hundreds and seeing the picture I think I'm never going to do this

I didn't touch a thing at my sons buffet, I took my food and my mum brought fruit.
There's a photo taken and I'm in background and I look huge so pleased I never gave up today but feel bit :( it's one meal out of hundreds and seeing the picture I think I'm never going to do this

It seems daunting when you feel you have a lot of weight to lose, and it seems like it's going to take so long to reach your goal... But this is a lifestyle change and you are working towards a new you, and hopefully planning to get the excess weight off and keep if off, so don't feel that the goal is out of reach. You can do it. One day at a time, one meal at a time. Keep your eye on the prize. A healthier more confident you. You done well today so be proud of yourself xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

It seems daunting when you feel you have a lot of weight to lose, and it seems like it's going to take so long to reach your goal... But this is a lifestyle change and you are working towards a new you, and hopefully planning to get the excess weight off and keep if off, so don't feel that the goal is out of reach. You can do it. One day at a time, one meal at a time. Keep your eye on the prize. A healthier more confident you. You done well today so be proud of yourself xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know I'm sure in next stone when I get into the 13's ill feel more with it.

Going to try some new foods/recipes next week

Mix things up a bit and try to be very organised I have 3 long shifts, 1 day off and a Uni day. Each with its own challenges to not eat off plan

Sorry to hear you're :-( but I agree with the above! Eye on the prize and you will get there, but nothing worth having is easy :)
Good on you for trying new recipes, I like how it spices things up. So far this week I've made sw quiche, tiramisu, trifle, macaroni cheese and I'm gonna have a go at a cheesecake. Let me know if you want any recipes!
Ps I resisted buying an ASDA pizza today cos I couldn't face admitting it to you haha xx

Sorry to hear you're :-( but I agree with the above! Eye on the prize and you will get there, but nothing worth having is easy :)
Good on you for trying new recipes, I like how it spices things up. So far this week I've made sw quiche, tiramisu, trifle, macaroni cheese and I'm gonna have a go at a cheesecake. Let me know if you want any recipes!
Ps I resisted buying an ASDA pizza today cos I couldn't face admitting it to you haha xx

Wrote out a reply and my phone went dead.

Haha that's made my night hearing that. Well done you
Rochelle 1
Pizza 0 :)

I've got mac n cheese that's going on menu, need to look back and find it.

What's the cheesecake your after doing?

Got chicken to eat so I think few red days this coming week.

My tea was fruit salad and 3 cheese triangles and an options white hot choc when xfactor is on

Hmm chicken recipes- hunters chicken looks good and there is a recipe for free BBQ sauce, Mexican chicken with rice is tasty, good old chicken pasta bake, those maggots so juicy bags are low syn too and you can chuck veg in with it!

Mac n cheese for two:
100g natural yoghurt
200ml veg stock
Handful chopped cherry Toms
Half tsp mustard
3tbsp tomato purée
Couple of spring onions
1 egg
1 clove garlic
150g pasta

Cook pasta, mix sauce ingredients and stir through. Use a Hexa of cheese as you see fit.. I mix half in the sauce and put half on top. It keeps in the fridge really well. I also like to add mushrooms and/or bacon! X

I had this for tea instead of pizza :p
I can't believe I resisted. I just kept thinking 'I won't be able to lie on minimins' and 'too much ASDA pizza got me far in the first place' lol xx

Planned next 3/4 days food.

When I'm on plan I following well but I don't think I'm embracing it enough. I'm second guessing and so this coming week I'm all about going for it.

Tomorrow I'm going for a sw free Sunday dinner with the applebetty pudding off the website

Planned next 3/4 days food.

When I'm on plan I following well but I don't think I'm embracing it enough. I'm second guessing and so this coming week I'm all about going for it.

Tomorrow I'm going for a sw free Sunday dinner with the applebetty pudding off the website

That's sounds nice- would be interested to hear how it turns out! I have got a bit pudding obsessed recently- I miss baking.
Hope you've got lots of nice meals planned. enjoy your roast tomoro!
I'm going wedding dress shopping in the morning, light brekkie then out for lunch.. Will try keep on plan x

That's sounds nice- would be interested to hear how it turns out! I have got a bit pudding obsessed recently- I miss baking.
Hope you've got lots of nice meals planned. enjoy your roast tomoro!
I'm going wedding dress shopping in the morning, light brekkie then out for lunch.. Will try keep on plan x

Oh that's a great day out and a great reason to stay on plan.
I want to know all about it please. :)

I can't cook and I def can't make but these pudding are much similar and I need to get trying

Do today a quiet day, few chores, bit of good shopping and swimming with my little legs.

Can't decide what to have for breakfast so not had any yet.

Think I fancy making sweetcorn fritters this morning to snack on.

Back