Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

Good luck!

I'm having to battle through every meal I'm annoyed its not coming a bit more easier yet.

So for next 4 days until weigh in day I'm doing to put 3 marks in a page a day and 1 mark for snacks and every meal I stay on plan and over power my (eat crap) demons I'm going to strike it off the page.
I'm having every meal on plan but I'm hoping that. Seeing it on paper will help me see just what I'm overcoming

I'm sorry you seem to be struggling at the moment. Is there anything in particular you find difficult?

Oh yes. I feel the same. I was shocked the other day - I counted how many temptations I was faced with, simple things like cake when getting my coffee, chocolate next to the till when paying for petrol, danish pastry offered in staff room. I counted 9. If I wasn't on plan I'd have probably given in to at least 3 of those temptations I think. You're doing well.

You're doing brilliantly! Keep at it- it will soon become second nature. Make sure you're using your syns so you can have treats and/or bits with your meals. How many are you using each day on average? 1.5lb off for me this eve :) xx

I use between 10-15 a day. I'm not really saving them up.

I've had a Rocky 2 days with the funeral.
I've not gone ott but I've not counted.
I had a fantastic start to week so hopefully a sts Monday but ill see.

You're doing brilliantly! Keep at it- it will soon become second nature. Make sure you're using your syns so you can have treats and/or bits with your meals. How many are you using each day on average? 1.5lb off for me this eve :) xx

Have I missed your first weigh in? If I did, how did you do? X

Oh yes. I feel the same. I was shocked the other day - I counted how many temptations I was faced with, simple things like cake when getting my coffee, chocolate next to the till when paying for petrol, danish pastry offered in staff room. I counted 9. If I wasn't on plan I'd have probably given in to at least 3 of those temptations I think. You're doing well.

I recognise all of those temptations.

I've had a rocky few days.

I've not been great but not awful either. I've hardly snacked, I've made some good choices but I can't say I've been on plan as I haven't counted or kept a check.

A sort through and a plan always helps me get back to it.

I've had a rocky few days.

I've not been great but not awful either. I've hardly snacked, I've made some good choices but I can't say I've been on plan as I haven't counted or kept a check.

A sort through and a plan always helps me get back to it.

Hope yesterday went as well as it could have x
Try not to worry about what has been and gone- as you said make a plan and get back on it. Plenty of super free and fingers crossed for you on Monday! X

I'm back few days in a hole which won't be happening again.

How's everyone got on? Had a better week than I did I hope x

I've thought about not going to class but think I should just go face music

I'm back to it.

Got it all out my system and pleased that. 3 days hasn't lead to 3 months.

Weigh in this morning

Last weeks stats

14st8
14st4

Lets see what today holds for me

Good luck everyone weighing this week.

Weeks are ticking by now until Christmas.

Does anyone have any Christmas goals.

Mines 12st 5, if my weigh in is bad today I've lost a week so need to up my game

Back