Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

Yes you end up feeling like your being pulled in different directions! Trying to concentrate on too much, I sure know that feeling. Oh that sounds good I like seals! Will definitely bear it in mind next time. Looking forward to hearing how you got on x

It's amazing the babies and there's literally hundreds if not a thousand.

I'm nervous haha

So I've ticked off a goal I have 3 running at a time when one gets knocked off I add one to the list

13st 8 for my 1 stone award
13st 1 for my 1.5 stone award and be lowest in a long long time
Into the 12's

There my 3 new goals and I want top one off by next weeks weigh in.

3lb is a great loss! Well done. How much do you need next week to get 13st8lb? I'm having a break from WI this week so will WI next Saturday I think x

Did you have a meal
Tonight?

1.5lb that'll be a stone, and then from there I think it's so much better first stone is mentally hard I think. So excited to get that milestone hopefully

Ooh that should be doable! Yes its definitely a great achievement, it makes you feel like you're really moving! Yeah we're going to a friends, she usually cooks and is very sw friendly but there's more of us tonight so we're getting takeaway :-/ and cocktails! So I'm writing today off pretty much. Back on it and WI next sat x

Sounds like a good night, just enjoy it and I'll be at target week after anyway.

I feel huge today my tummy used to be first thing I lost weight from seems this time it's being a bit more stubborn. I'm starting to bin any clothes that make me feel yuk, there not worth saving anyway but I think I need positive feelings not to wear things I look
And feel fat in.

Amazing result this week mate. Well done.
Good idea to ditch "fat" clothes. Need to find things that give you a feel good feeling. Xx

Yeah I agree re ditching the clothes you dislike- I've done much the same & bought a few new bits to spur me on. I've been naughty already today so might have to experiment with a few SP days next week x
I'm sp queen, can't work out how to get these amazing losses yet on it but if you need any help let me know.

These clothes are doing me no favours. Just making me feel yuk

I could do with your advice actually! I gather I can have beans & lentils and starchy veg as P food (and think beans are S too?) but no yoghurt, pasta, rice or potato.
Which of these, if any, are speed? Apples, clementines, grapes, kiwi?
I think it will do you good to get rid of the clothes making you unhappy. I've just done the same with underwear & OH treated me to a few new sets, makes the world of difference even though no one knows!

I could do with your advice actually! I gather I can have beans & lentils and starchy veg as P food (and think beans are S too?) but no yoghurt, pasta, rice or potato. Which of these, if any, are speed? Apples, clementines, grapes, kiwi? I think it will do you good to get rid of the clothes making you unhappy. I've just done the same with underwear & OH treated me to a few new sets, makes the world of difference even though no one knows!

Right lol

Beans, pulses lentils incl baked beans, peas and mushy peas are p foods.
Only veg off top off my head that are out is corn, sweet potato, parsnips.
Out is your potato pasta noodles, yogurts, including ff fromage frais and ff Greek but you can have quark and cottage cheese.
A fruit is an s except banana, grape, pineapple, mango, pomegranates, I can't remember kiwi off top of my head.

You get 2 hexb's and if on it long term get 2hexa
And you spend your syns as normal but can't syn an extra easy free food. If you want an ee free food you need to swap day to ee and forgo your extra hexb

I could do with your advice actually! I gather I can have beans & lentils and starchy veg as P food (and think beans are S too?) but no yoghurt, pasta, rice or potato. Which of these, if any, are speed? Apples, clementines, grapes, kiwi? I think it will do you good to get rid of the clothes making you unhappy. I've just done the same with underwear & OH treated me to a few new sets, makes the world of difference even though no one knows!

I think right underwear can make you feel million dollars. I have like baggy old pjs that sit on my tummy funny I look down n I look pregnant.

Time for a clear out. :)

Ppl seem to loose well on soups n stir frys I dint have shopping in for stir frys so for next 5 days I'll have a soup with speed food once a day and either salad all speed or protein n veg all free.
5 days solid let's get a good loss this week.

Soups and salad for me today.

Steak and salad for lunch

Tomato and lentil soup for tea

Fruit snacks

Breakfast sweet omelette with fresh strawberries.

No/very minimal syns today is my plan

Right lol

Beans, pulses lentils incl baked beans, peas and mushy peas are p foods.
Only veg off top off my head that are out is corn, sweet potato, parsnips.
Out is your potato pasta noodles, yogurts, including ff fromage frais and ff Greek but you can have quark and cottage cheese.
A fruit is an s except banana, grape, pineapple, mango, pomegranates, I can't remember kiwi off top of my head.

You get 2 hexb's and if on it long term get 2hexa
And you spend your syns as normal but can't syn an extra easy free food. If you want an ee free food you need to swap day to ee and forgo your extra hexb

Excellent, thanks for this! Need to do some meal planning I think, and get a few bits of speed fruit in. I might try do one Tues & Thurs and cut carbs down a bit on the other days- I noticed I was really bloated yesterday after having pasta on fri

Excellent, thanks for this! Need to do some meal planning I think, and get a few bits of speed fruit in. I might try do one Tues & Thurs and cut carbs down a bit on the other days- I noticed I was really bloated yesterday after having pasta on fri

Give it a go my losses seem steady but not amazing but then I haven't counted my syns in a few weeks I don't think I go over but bet I do.

I do eat plenty of protein on sp days, like my eggs and salad

Back