Skulldilocks Food diary

Great attitude to have xx

So far so good. Key to my personal success - leave the wallet at home, even if it does mean getting stranded at work! haha

Well it wasn't as bad as I expected for 2 weeks of mostly being off the wagon. +2.5lbs. I reckon the 5 red days I did before going off plan was what balanced it out a bit, or maybe my body was just being overly kind to me. Either way I'm hoping for more than that to be lost by next week. It was SO good going to group last night and staying, I nearly didn't due to having shopping to do but I was so relieved I did. turns out a lot of the group are struggling lately and so my C gave a firm but motivating speech to us all about money we're wasting. It was just what I needed and hearing everyone else riled up after gains meant the usual jealousy I feel was lost.

I stocked up on Hifi bars (including the BOGOF Berry Bakewells which are LUSH!) and got the magazine which has some beautiful looking food in this month. I told my C my mini target for the week is 3lbs and that I will be doing a red week all week. Fingers crossed this shocks my body into action.

After weigh in I went and bought loads of synfree/superfree stuff so no excuses. And thanks to the trains in my area being rubbish, I've had to cancel a gig in London meaning I'll be going swimming instead and eating at home. Nothing to use as an excuse this week! Plus, my OH (who is a target member but went totally off the rails since being one) works shifts so doesn't come to class every week but is coming this week. He's scared of how much he may have gained so he's up for a strict week as well and it was his idea to go swimming, yay :D

This week I plan to weigh and measure everything, this is a first for me! Normally I drizzle condiments and guess, or assume milk amounts. Measuring has made me realise I've given myself way less on some occasions and way more on others! For example the 250ml of SS milk (and we normally have skimmed) covered 2 cups of tea and my Weetabix, but probably wouldn't cover if I had branflakes for example. We normally buy reduced fat cheese but today we had full fat cheddar which I put in a quiche, didn't realise how fulfilling 30g of grated cheese could actually be!

Thursday RED day

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HEX B) and sweetener
250 ml semi skimmed milk (HEX A)
2x tea with sweetener
Satsuma (SF/S)

Lunch:
Cooked chicken (S)
Mixed salad leaves (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
1 tbsp. Nandos hot sauce (1 syn)

Snacks:
Apple (SF/S)
Grapes (SF)
Mullerlight toffee
Hifi Bakewell bar (HEX B)
3 Babybel lights (HEX A)

Dinner: Diet coke chicken courtesy of the boy
Chicken (S)
Beansprouts (SF/S)
Carrots (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Cabbage (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Mixed peppers (SF/S)
Chopped tomatoes (SF/S)
Diet coke, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, spices and herbs (all free)

Drinks:
2x Green tea
2L water
Options white hot choc (2 syns) with 3 tbsps. EL cream (1 syn) and dash of ss milk (0.5 syn)

Total syns: 4.5 syns
Body magic: Swimming (reckon it'll be about 45 mins)

Going for Gold Award, week 1 this week!

I really need to go back swimming. I only stopped to let my tattoo heal for a week or two...that was my first tat back in august and not been back since!

I really need to go back swimming. I only stopped to let my tattoo heal for a week or two...that was my first tat back in august and not been back since!

Yeh I used to go quite often before Xmas but the cold eventually beat me! The pool is only round the corner so I have no excuse really! And ah, I haven't had a tattoo done for at least a year, would love more but I'm a wuss with the pain! :p My have it as a treat at target mind you! x

Haha well the pool i usually go is in the next town to mine, but there is one across the road from my work, which I would be more tempted to go to if the water wasn't so cold! Haha a year ago I didn't have a tat at all...now strictly speaking I have 3...turning to 5 tomorrow xD

Yay - glad you've carried on doing your food diary even if it's not on WordPress! :) x

Yay - glad you've carried on doing your food diary even if it's not on WordPress! :) x

Thanks :) I just didn't see the point in copy and pasting to two separate accounts when the Wordpress one rarely gets looked at. Hope you're doing well :)

Thanks :) I just didn't see the point in copy and pasting to two separate accounts when the Wordpress one rarely gets looked at. Hope you're doing well :)

That's definitely fair enough! I find it much easier to catch up on food diaries etc on here anyways as it's always quite easy to accidentally miss a post on WordPress if there's been lots of posts on a certain day! :) Not on SW, but maintaining at original target weight (11st) so doing alright :p x

Hi there, I was subscribed to you on Wordpress and had an email from you this morning to say you were on here, well so am I, so thought i'd come and say Hi :) x

Welcome back!

I agree with the cheese amount, 30g cheese is generous I nearly always buy full fat xx

Thanks :) it's been a very successful day! Just finished dinner nice and full so will only need my hotchoc later as planned!
And its crazy, I've been buying low dat and spending quite a.lot when I could just grate 3 Babybels!

Hi there, I was subscribed to you on Wordpress and had an email from you this morning to say you were on here, well so am I, so thought i'd come and say Hi :) x

Hey! Wasn't expecting anyone to be on both, so very,glad to hear! Hope your journey is going well! X

Day 1 - 100% Complete! Only downside was that we couldn't go swimming, as they've **** the pool down for a couple of days :( So will have to go over the weekend instead. Today I have planned out the day and although my friends are trying to persuade me to go out, I've said no. they may want to just come round for a catch up instead, so I've planned to have a quick dinner just in case. Fingers crossed I won't get tempted by anything! Because of the trains today I was late to work, which means I'll have to work through lunch, which means no lunch time walk. I still plan to do some exercise every other day til Weds though, so should be fine.

Thursday - RED day
Breakfast:
2 Weetabix (HEX B)
250ml semi skimmed milk split between cereal and 2 cups of tea (HEX A)
Tea
Sweetener
Satsuma (SF/S)

Lunch:
Chicken (S)
Ham slices
Mixed leaves (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Nandos hot dressing 1 tbsp. (1 syn)

Snacks:
2x Hifi light bars (HEX B)
Apple (SF/S)
Grapes (SF)
Mullerlight vanilla yog
2x green tea
2 litres water
Options hot choc mixed with Quark (2 syns)
Pineapple chunks (SF/S)

Dinner:

Synfree quiche inc. 30g cheddar per portion (HEX B) with ham, onions (SF/S), mushrooms (SF/S) and peppers (SF/S)
Mixed leaves (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Cherry toms (SF/S)
1 tbsp. low fat salad cream (1 syn)

Total syns: 4 syns
Body magic: None

Food for today looks so nice! You've got me craving quiche now, what a strange thing to crave! :giggle: xx

Food for today looks so nice! You've got me craving quiche now, what a strange thing to crave! :giggle: xx

Thanks Stevie! And I know that's exactly what I was like haha! Plus we have lots of eggs that need using! I've never perfected my SW quiche it always ends up a big soggy because I thought you have to line the tin/tray with paper but I've been told it won't stick without so fingers crossed this will be the best quiche ever haha! Just seen your diary too, sounds great, I am yet to attempt SW kebabs, gotta be done! x

Here to say hello and subscribe hun! Your diary looks great :D x

Thanks missy! Yours too! We were both clearly on the same wavelength when it came to the options mixed with quark/yog situation! x

Thanks missy! Yours too! We were both clearly on the same wavelength when it came to the options mixed with quark/yog situation! x

Isn't it the best stuff ever, my consultant told us about it a couple of weeks ago and it feels so naughty for only 2 syns! What day do you weigh in? x

Back