Sleek_Chick's diary

Really well done Sleek Chick! A very well deserved loss!

Hope you have a great day! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brillant week one loss well done. You seem to have got back into it and making good choices for your social events! Roll on week 2 x

Hi SC, well done on an awesome loss! I think reaching 12.7 in time for the concert is very achievable, and you will do it. So close to being back at your 3st loss already :D xxx

Thats an excellent result Sleek, well done. You will get to target if you continue to be so good even with a couple of planned meals in between x

Fab loss. Well done! :D

Thank you so much, everyone!

Sheridan - I have been inspired by you; only hope I can be as consistent as you!

Jane - Thank you! How is it going for you?

ED - Thank you! How is it going for you? You have had a good loss already.

Susie - Thank you! I hope so, I always start with the best of intentions but it dwindles!

Thanks Jayne33! How is it going??

Busy day at work! So busy. I ate lunch at my desk. I was a bit worried because we don't have a microwave in our office - we have to go over to the dining room in the building next door to use one. I just soaked my carbonara in hot water for 10 minutes and the noodles were soft enough. It is so cold, but tomorrow is Friday and I am glad!

Wow that's fantastic, well done!!

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Day 8
Start weight: 14st4lbs
Current weight: 13st7.2lbs
Total loss: 10.8lbs

0.8lbs off for me today. Off out for a meal tomorrow, but determined to make the right choices. I have over 6 months to my birthday and could be at goal by then if I stick to this. I will do this!

Day 8 Start weight: 14st4lbs Current weight: 13st7.2lbs Total loss: 10.8lbs 0.8lbs off for me today. Off out for a meal tomorrow, but determined to make the right choices. I have over 6 months to my birthday and could be at goal by then if I stick to this. I will do this!

Wont be long before you've hit a stone loss again Sleek Chick!
You could definitely be at goal before your birthday! You've got plenty of time.

Won't it be great to be slim for summer 2015? :)

Have a lovely evening SC! Im sure you will make great choices :)

You will feel even more fabulous in 6 months time, celebrating your birthday! I cant wait for Summer too!

Thank you for asking, I am ok hun, just on Day 6 today and will be over the moon when im a couple of weeks into it, as it has taken me so long to come back and restart properly. Im relieved to be finally doing it, albeit with a mahoooosive gain lol :rolleyes:

You're doing so well, Its lovely to read such positivity as it is realy catching :D Have a great day xxx

You will be well into target by your birthday sleek. Have a good day x

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for your kind words - it really does make a difference.

Sheridan - it will be great to be slim for summer! I am so determined; I would love to be able to do this diet 100% but as long as I make sensible choices, I can still have a fantastic loss, as you have shown!

ED - Is it weigh in day today?? Good luck! Let me know how you get on? Don't dwell on the gain - I know how disheartening it can be, but you are taking the right steps. Do you have a timeline in frame?

Susie - I hope so! I am hoping that I will get to 11 stones by mid April, and my ultimate goal 10.10 by May. I really want to start exercising, and want to start a gym, so hopefully I can start doing that by my birthday!

Day 9
Current weight: 13s6.8lbs
Total loss: 11.2lbs

0.4lbs off, but I am finally under 13st7lbs. Off out for dinner tonight, and then to a bar. I am hopeful that I will not be swayed and will make the right choices. I had a dream that I went to a restaurant, and was trying to decide between a salad and a burger! How weird is that?! When I am at goal, I can have the meal I truly want, but for now I am trying to limit any damage, and, therefore, need to make the right choice, so salad it is!

Good luck for tonight, im sure you will make great choices :)

My first weigh in is tomorrow, Day 7 today for me today, hoping for a 5st loss tomorrow ha :D xxx

Enjoy your night out Sleek x

Hope you have a lovely night out Sleek! :)

Thank you Sheridan, Susie and Darcy.

ED - Good luck for weigh in and thank you.

I had a really good night last night; I stuck to the steak and salad, but couldn't resist a slice of chocolate cake. I had a cocktail and 1.5 glasses of prosecco; I stuck to sparkling water for the rest of the night. When I came back in, I was quite peckish so had some chicken and nuts. I am up 2.4lbs but do not mind, as TOTM also came. Hopefully, I can lose it and some more by Thursday. Back to TS today.

Day 10
Current weight: 13st9.2lbs
Total loss: 8.8lbs

It will be off in no time! Glad you had a semi controlled night out and now back on it that's the right attitude x

Thanks Jane, I hope so! I am feeling so good and glad that I didn't go crazy. I think I still must be in ketosis as I don't feel hungry. 1l of water down so far, a cup of tea and a coffee. I have four days until weigh in - not sure how much I can shift, but I should have a better loss the week after.

Back