Sleek_Chick's diary

Good night then overall Sleek. See we can be on this diet & have the occasional night out if we keep our sensible heads on x

Thank you Susie - it was not as hard as I thought to get back on track.

Day 11
Start weight: 14st4lbs
Current weight: 13st9.4lbs
Total loss: 8.6lbs

I stuck to TS yesterday and was quite surprised how easy it was to get back on track, however this morning I was up 0.2lbs. I think it must be to do with my TOTM and I am trying not to stress too much. I have until Thursday to lose the gain. It looks like I may not lose much this week, but I have a clean streak until 8 February, so should be able to lose a fair amount.

Thank you Susie - it was not as hard as I thought to get back on track. Day 11 Start weight: 14st4lbs Current weight: 13st9.4lbs Total loss: 8.6lbs I stuck to TS yesterday and was quite surprised how easy it was to get back on track, however this morning I was up 0.2lbs. I think it must be to do with my TOTM and I am trying not to stress too much. I have until Thursday to lose the gain. It looks like I may not lose much this week, but I have a clean streak until 8 February, so should be able to lose a fair amount.

It is frustrating when you get straight back on plan to see the scales go up again but you are in the right frame of mind, you have until Thursday and can lose a lot by then alone.

Good luck for this week and I hope you have all 100% days. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck sleek!!

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

It will come off but getting back into is the key well done for jumping straight back into it

You will see a loss soon Sleek so don't let is worry you x

Thank you everyone! I know I am being 100% so it will come off eventually. I should realistically be able to complete three weeks on plan without any interruptions, so depending on my loss this week, I could potentially get into the 12s. I will stick at it, because I know it does work!

I think I should hide my scales!

Day 12
Current weight: 13st8.6lbs
Total loss: 9.4lbs

I have lost 0.8lbs of my gain - another 1.8lbs to go. It is not looking very promising for weigh in on Thursday, but it could be TOTM. Hopefully I will get a whoosh or an even better loss next week.

I'm having to put my scales away til Fri...they're driving me CRAZY!

This is probably a good idea for a few days! I need to go the same x

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Have a good day Sleek x

Thank you Susie! I hope you had a good day. I will catch up with diaries later.

Day 13
Current weight: 13st7.2lbs
Total loss: 10.8lbs

I have lost most of my gain, apart from 0.4lbs. It is weigh in tomorrow, and I am predicting a low loss. It could be TOTM, which I still have. Hopefully next week I will have a nice loss.

Hi Sleek, just caught up with your diary. You are doing so well, have a good day and good luck with weigh in tomorrow x

Good luck tomorrow Sleek x

Day 14
Current weight: 13st7.6lbs
Total loss: 10.4lbs

Thanks Susie and thank you CP! I have a confession - I didn't stick to plan yesterday and as soon as I broke it, I felt so bad. My resolve weakened just because I wasn't getting the result I wanted. However, I still have a loss for this week, albeit small. I do feel bad and really want to lose the weight, so don't know why I am sabotaging myself. I hope there is no delayed gain, and will stick to plan today.

Last edited:
I know what you mean about self sabatage day before weigh in why do we do it? Pick yourself up and get straight back on it and I'm sure you will get a better loss next week x

Day 14
Current weight: 13st7.6lbs
Total loss: 10.6lbs

Thanks Susie and thank you CP! I have a confession - I didn't stick to plan yesterday and as soon as I broke it, I felt so bad. My resolve weakened just because I wasn't getting the result I wanted. However, I still have a loss for this week, albeit small. I do feel bad and really want to lose the weight, so don't know why I am sabotaging myself. I hope there is no delayed gain, and will stick to plan today.

Trick is not to get your self to down about it, just say to your self that was a bad day and it's now behind me here is to a new day and fresh start. And a loss is a loss a gain would be worse

Self sabotage is something most of us are familiar with Sleek.

Try to get back on track & not let the loss get you down. This diet can be so unpredictable but there is usually a whoosh at some point after a slow loss so all worth going for x

Thank you Jane, Susie and Tess. I have been 100% today and feeling all the better for it. I am just so glad I didn't have a big gain. Onwards and downwards xx

Day 15
Current weight: 13st7.0lbs
Total loss: 11.0lbs

Lost of 0.6lbs overnight. Not too bad, but I desperately want to get under 13st7! I have a course today with some other colleagues and we are meant to be going out to lunch. Will pick the healthiest option.

Last edited:
Back